Only proof that facepulling in adults works

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Here is fragment of study where 22 years Old foid with class 3 and recession had treatment to move her maxilla forward.

This case report presents a 22-year-old girl with class III malocclusion due to maxillary deficiency. The patient was referred for presurgical orthodontics; however, she rejected the surgery. This case was treated by means of Tongue appliance and slow palatal expansion, followed by lower fixed appliance, reverse chin cup, and upper fixed appliance. Tongue appliance and slow palatal expansion were used at the beginning of the treatment. After 6 months, reverse chin cup and lower fixed appliance were added. Six months later reverse chin cup was removed and upper fixed appliance was mounted. Positive overbite and over jet were achieved after 24 months of active treatment. Nasolabial angle also showed improvement. Nonsurgical treatment of adult class III patients is a difficult procedure; however, this patient was treated nonsurgically.

All Expanders and puller were TOOTH borne
And treatment took 24 months.
You will say its fuckin long period of time and you Can get easy surgery
1. Some of you spend almost 250 days spaming here with shits, don't you think its a waste of your short life?
2.Surgery have high rate of relapse over time because of muscles memory only mewing can stop this, during non surgical treatment your muscles and tissues have time to adapt to new bone shape.
3. Surgeries which move whole maxilla are really hard to get, expensive and risk is quite high.
4.you can Also get surgery after orthodontic treatment, It won't work in opposite way
5. Slow changing bones make this much more natural than brutal osteotomy, all bones are connected to each other so you will fix more than Just one part.

And Here is a results of this treatment(idk how those drawing are called tell me please)
IMG 20201022 153211

Chin forward--could be easy to achieve this with genio
More forward alveoral ringe Lefort 1

But actually the most important is that whole nose was moved forward and upwards- only Lefort 3 would achieve something like that and nobody will get L3

So if moving maxilla is possible is it possible to go from vertical to horizontally face

Honesty, i don't know, in theory Yes since due to stress bone remove some cells and add other cels to adapt, we only don't know which force should be used to stimulate correct bone remodelling.

Images 3

We see that incisors drops 20mm and nose lenghten 10mm in vertical face.
To fix that you would need at lest 6-7 years of strong Bone borne Expander, pullers etc. No orthodontist would agree to do that Unless you have ortho in your family or are rich since money is the answer to most things.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14848 and 15 others
So you're saying it doesn't work?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, HeavenAdmιn, Slayerino and 3 others
I thought tooth born doesnt move the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
dn read but guessing its right gu djob

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, orthochadic and Deleted member 5385
Dn read. Just say tldr and does it work or not?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Darkstrand, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
What was the gain? 1mm for 2 years of facepulling? Lol

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and MentalistKebab
yeah lifefuel study I also came across it a few days ago btw just train your tongue so much it becomes super man level and mogs facepullers jfl

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 3020, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Darkstrand, Need2Ascend and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
yeah lifefuel study I also came across it a few days ago btw just train your tongue so much it becomes super man level and mogs facepullers jfl
And how does one do that.

Still 2 fuckking years for 1 mm or even less
thats normal pressure from tongue not facepulling or hardmewing. Surgeries are cope ngl they just cut and move bones to mask the fucked up craniofacial dystrophy. A lefort 3 won't make your mandible come forward.
Some kind of maxillary protraction be it hardmewing or mse + fm is the only way forward growth should be achieved.

• +1
Reactions: Gianno_02, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3635 and 7 others
thats normal pressure from tongue not facepulling or hardmewing. Surgeries are cope ngl they just cut and move bones to mask the fucked up craniofacial dystrophy. A lefort 3 won't make your mandible come forward.
Some kind of maxillary protraction be it hardmewing or mse + fm is the only way forward growth should be achieved.
bsso fucktard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder and sloopnoob
Good thread. People here need to realise there are other better ways to ascend without surgery

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Edgar, Be_ConfidentBro and 19 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5683 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Be_ConfidentBro, 6485b025t and 7 others
Good thread. People here need to realise there are other better ways to ascend without surgery
Have u ever thought about leaving ur country and becoming a model else wear man.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Mirin to you but i’ll never believe it was just “mewing” for you

That shit sound painful.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, SPFromNY914 and AsGoodAsItGets
Here is fragment of study where 22 years Old foid with class 3 and recession had treatment to move her maxilla forward.

This case report presents a 22-year-old girl with class III malocclusion due to maxillary deficiency. The patient was referred for presurgical orthodontics; however, she rejected the surgery. This case was treated by means of Tongue appliance and slow palatal expansion, followed by lower fixed appliance, reverse chin cup, and upper fixed appliance. Tongue appliance and slow palatal expansion were used at the beginning of the treatment. After 6 months, reverse chin cup and lower fixed appliance were added. Six months later reverse chin cup was removed and upper fixed appliance was mounted. Positive overbite and over jet were achieved after 24 months of active treatment. Nasolabial angle also showed improvement. Nonsurgical treatment of adult class III patients is a difficult procedure; however, this patient was treated nonsurgically.

All Expanders and puller were TOOTH borne
And treatment took 24 months.
You will say its fuckin long period of time and you Can get easy surgery
1. Some of you spend almost 250 days spaming here with shits, don't you think its a waste of your short life?
2.Surgery have high rate of relapse over time because of muscles memory only mewing can stop this, during non surgical treatment your muscles and tissues have time to adapt to new bone shape.
3. Surgeries which move whole maxilla are really hard to get, expensive and risk is quite high.
4.you can Also get surgery after orthodontic treatment, It won't work in opposite way
5. Slow changing bones make this much more natural than brutal osteotomy, all bones are connected to each other so you will fix more than Just one part.

And Here is a results of this treatment(idk how those drawing are called tell me please)
View attachment 750809
Chin forward--could be easy to achieve this with genio
More forward alveoral ringe Lefort 1

But actually the most important is that whole nose was moved forward and upwards- only Lefort 3 would achieve something like that and nobody will get L3

So if moving maxilla is possible is it possible to go from vertical to horizontally face

Honesty, i don't know, in theory Yes since due to stress bone remove some cells and add other cels to adapt, we only don't know which force should be used to stimulate correct bone remodelling.

View attachment 750834
We see that incisors drops 20mm and nose lenghten 10mm in vertical face.
To fix that you would need at lest 6-7 years of strong Bone borne Expander, pullers etc. No orthodontist would agree to do that Unless you have ortho in your family or are rich since money is the answer to most things.
Nice development bruh. What do you think about similar treatment for 28 year old guy? Non invasive, maybe face pulling and palate expansion after malocclusion correction.

Last edited:
Can you honestly make a mewing guide?? I think everyone is doing it wrong because your results mog everyone. Do you thumb pull?? Do you hard mew? Please make an in-depth guide

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, mewcoper, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
There's no way I would do this. I either get surgery or nothing.

Imagine I have a gf am I supposed to have Frankenstein devices in my mouth 24/7?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Be_ConfidentBro, mewcoper and 1 other person
Can you honestly make a mewing guide?? I think everyone is doing it wrong because your results mog everyone. Do you thumb pull?? Do you hard mew? Please make an in-depth guide
His guide is already on reddit, I've been doing exactly what he does and my zygos have started improving.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
There's no way I would do this. I either get surgery or nothing.

Imagine I have a gf am I supposed to have Frankenstein devices in my mouth 24/7?
My oneitis always complained about my brackets that we couldn't kiss properly or me doing certain stuff :oops:

I am pretty sure it worked cause she was a female. The growth plate of females are weaker then male. When a female uses MSE palette expander she dont need surgical assist to open the suture. A males whose growth palette closed always need to split open the suture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3020 and SPFromNY914
But most people here will do surgery anyways since it's much quicker regardless of the risk

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
I am pretty sure it worked cause she was a female. The growth plate of females are weaker then male. When a female uses MSE palette expander she dont need surgical assist to open the suture. A males whose growth palette closed always need to split open the suture.
Agreed, Dr.Ting even said all of the facemask adult cases with really good results were females. Watch Ronald Eid interview, we alrdy know all of this. Not saying it's a bad thread but we know

Still 2 fuckking years for 1 mm or even less
Where did you read
Its weird cause it should be the opposite what you said cause foids skeleton ends growing at 13-14 While male 16-21. Bones should be easier to remodel in małe cases. Even Ting said that males are luckier in terms of expansion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and mewcoper
Agreed, Dr.Ting even said all of the facemask adult cases with really good results were females. Watch Ronald Eid interview, we alrdy know all of this. Not saying it's a bad thread but we know
But still I think with surgical assist results should be good
Also is there a risk if you open suture surgically your upper maxilla won't expand?@Sergio-OMS ?

He had greater mewing results cause he wasn't severely recessed. When you're severely recessed and narrow you need MSE To habituate mewing otherwise it'd be slower regardless of how young you are plus you're tongue won't stick up Naturally when you're palate is super narrow or high arched. Me personally, I'm getting better.
It's taken me 3 months of consistent hard mewing and taping my mouth sleeping on my back to even habituate mewing and I haven't even got MSE yet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
But most people here will do surgery anyways since it's much quicker regardless of the risk
"MOST"
If you've seen my previous posts you'd know I've already consulted for a mod lf3+ lf1 + bsso. It could ascend me hard but I'm not doing it I don't feel like it is the answer. Gonna do MSE and FM and see where I end up before considering surgery. Also hardmewing is pretty legit my ogee curve has improved so much but people don't want to put in effort so don't get result either. No matter how much people bark for Salludon, he's put in effort 99% won't.

You can't explain his results with surgeries his cranial base improved. Evident by eye to nasion distance.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and SPFromNY914
"MOST"
If you've seen my previous posts you'd know I've already consulted for a mod lf3+ lf1 + bsso. It could ascend me hard but I'm not doing it I don't feel like it is the answer. Gonna do MSE and FM and see where I end up before considering surgery. Also hardmewing is pretty legit my ogee curve has improved so much but people don't want to put in effort so don't get result either. No matter how much people bark for Salludon, he's put in effort 99% won't.

You can't explain his results with surgeries his cranial base improved. Evident by eye to nasion distance.
Yeah bro, I'm doing same MSE+FM + mewing first only cause I'm young otherwise I would've done surgery straight up.

• +1
Yeah bro, I'm doing same MSE+FM + mewing first only cause I'm young otherwise I would've done surgery straight up.
Hoping you ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
"MOST"

You mean his cheek line improved?
Images 4

And True the better smaller angle the higher and more forward nasion is projected
Images 5

Can you show his side profile? Before and after

Last edited:
  • +1
You mean his cheek line improved?
View attachment 751152
His eyes almost looked bulging before, notice how in after nose to eye distance increased creating more deepset eyes.The changes are subtle in photos but you can't explain it with surgery and even if it was some surgery like a lefort 3 the forehead won't move forward and it would look off. Nose and forehead have to move together or he would've looked caveman tier if he only moved nose somehow and not forehead

Last edited:
  • +1
Also he's less aspie than us. I talk to him regularly he doesn't even know what infraorbitals mean lol

• +1
Why do you keep lying about mewing you should be stoned tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Baldingman1998, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
His eyes almost looked bulging before, notice how in after nose to eye distance increased creating more deepset eyes.The changes are subtle in photos but you can't explain it with surgery and even if it was some surgery like a lefort 3 the forehead won't move forward and it would look off. Nose and forehead have to move together or he would've looked caveman tier if he only moved nose somehow and not forehead
View attachment 751156
View attachment 751157
@Salludon is that True?
By the way why your midface didn't become shorter?

Last edited:
View attachment 751156
View attachment 751157
Salludon wasn't severely recessed like me and others so obviously he had better results. With the base I have rn, it would take like 5-10 years of hard mewing to get as much forward growth he has in that after photo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and sloopnoob
just lol @ doing this shit for years while rotting away ur prime. also just lol @ believing that mewing did shit for salludon. also just lol @ believing true recession can be fixed w/o surgery.

girls have quite diff responses btw, lower bone density means that doing force-based bone movements is a lot faster/simpler.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Norwooder, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Salludon wasn't severely recessed like me and others so obviously he had better results. With the base I have rn, it would take like 5-10 years of hard mewing to get as much forward growth he has in that after photo
I would agree but still worth trying perhaps more recessed people get faster results and it has diminishing returns? But you are doing mse and fm so surely you're gonna get faster results

I'm kind of confused about what mewing is.
Is it tongue on the roof of the mouth or is it how you chew or what?
Now everyone is saying incisor chewing is better than molar chewing. What does this do exactly? I know chewing can hypertrophy the masseter muscles, but why incisor over molars?
I had Invisalign braces the last year and it's straightened my teeth up nice but obviously didn't change my face at all.
Would Mewing/chewing help with jaw asymmetry?
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I'm kind of confused about what mewing is.
Is it tongue on the roof of the mouth or is it how you chew or what?
Now everyone is saying incisor chewing is better than molar chewing. What does this do exactly? I know chewing can hypertrophy the masseter muscles, but why incisor over molars?
I had Invisalign braces the last year and it's straightened my teeth up nice but obviously didn't change my face at all.
Would Mewing/chewing help with jaw asymmetry?
Thanks
Incisor chewing if you want to attempt to get maxilla protraction or ccw rotation of the maxilla. Molar chewing is better for developing masseters but it also tends to lengthen midface a bit which isn't good for most of us on this forum. Simple, and yes mewing is pressing your entire tongue on the roof of the mouth. Most important is the back third. P.S. Suction hold version of mewing is most effective. And Yeah mewing and chewing will help with assymetry. There are also other factors including whether you stretch your neck consistency and what position you sleep on too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dachad, QuadraMadra and ConspiracyTheory
just lol @ doing this shit for years while rotting away ur prime. also just lol @ believing that mewing did shit for salludon. also just lol @ believing true recession can be fixed w/o surgery.

girls have quite diff responses btw, lower bone density means that doing force-based bone movements is a lot faster/simpler.
jfl i know who its directed towards you should've tagged me bhai i dont mind being shat upon for believing in salludon

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and johncruz12345