Only proof that facepulling in adults works

jfl i know who its directed towards you should've tagged me bhai i dont mind being shat upon for believing in salludon
How did ur zygos improve btw.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
jfl i know who its directed towards you should've tagged me bhai i dont mind being shat upon for believing in salludon
Doesnt facemask still move the maxilla downwards and isnt it mostly teeth movement.

• +1
Doesnt facemask still move the maxilla downwards and isnt it mostly teeth movement.
depends on the angle and the placement of the mse the lower it is the more it will move teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
depends on the angle and the placement of the mse the lower it is the more it will move teeth
Whats ur plan and placement of it might as well just do what ur doing man. Thanks.

• +1
U can improve it by mewing?
idk i had no hopes in it going in but i did see changes yes also I did chewing, I am doing basically everything salludon did. One guy on reddit opened his sutures by following what salludon did

yeah lifefuel study I also came across it a few days ago btw just train your tongue so much it becomes super man level and mogs facepullers jfl
Your tounge cannot push your maxilla forwards

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and RichardwillImprove
If mse is placed far back in the maxilla pulling downwards will actually cause ccw

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 5385, RichardwillImprove and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, Basedtheticz, hairyballscel and 2 others
  • +1
Maybe your pathetic low t tongue doesn't my does.
You are 5'7 fragile curry jfl you are far weaker than me
Its not the strenght its the angle you subuuman

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob and SPFromNY914
Studies have shown it working in adult monkeys. Up to 5mm upward and 3mm forward of maxilla with 500 grams total force. Was a splint similar to copeandrope's appliance as well, not bone borne

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 5385
Studies have shown it working in adult monkeys. Up to 5mm upward and 3mm forward of maxilla with 500 grams total force. Was a splint similar to copeandrope's appliance as well, not bone borne
How long were those studies
Also with what angle
5mm upward is legit enough to reverse most of the downward growth

• +1
How long were those studies
Also with what angle
5mm upward is legit enough to reverse most of the downward growth
I think they wore the splint for 6 months. This is one study. Theres another that shows forward movement and other showing that they could bring the maxilla back in adult monkeys

Attachments

• nanda1978.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 15
  • +1
I think they wore the splint for 6 months. This is one study. Theres another that shows forward movement and other showing that they could bring the maxilla back in adult monkeys
I wish there could some newer studies about protraction with pulling. But still those studies prove tgat maxilla can be moved

• +1
I wish there could some newer studies about protraction with pulling. But still those studies prove tgat maxilla can be moved
Yeah but it's still the same principle. The procedure is basically the same as facepulling but with monkeys. We just don't know if the same results could be replicated in humans, but it's likely they could.
In another study: "in addition, there was a significant decrease in the vertical dimensions of the entire head as measured from the most inferior point of the chin to the top of the head. This decrease ranged from 1 to 5mm"

• +1
idk i had no hopes in it going in but i did see changes yes also I did chewing, I am doing basically everything salludon did. One guy on reddit opened his sutures by following what salludon did
What did he do? Link to thread?

You can't explain his results with surgeries his cranial base improved. Evident by eye to nasion distance.
[/QUOTE]
Its all about anterior cranial base- the longer you have the more forward your maxilla will be
Asians have short acb and that why their eyes are shallow set
Images 19

Perfect anterior cranial base should be around 95mm, honesty I doubt anyone today has such long acb jfl
Screenshot 20200917 1343592

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
You can't explain his results with surgeries his cranial base improved. Evident by eye to nasion distance.
Its all about anterior cranial base- the longer you have the more forward your maxilla will be
View attachment 752832
Perfect anterior cranial base should be around 95mm, honesty I doubt anyone today has such long acb jfl
View attachment 752838
[/QUOTE]
but if you see the up and forward vs down grown cranial base gif you can tell it can be influenced my environment ofc genetics play a role but I think he had some changes there

• +1
View attachment 752832
View attachment 752838
but if you see the up and forward vs down grown cranial base gif you can tell it can be influenced my environment ofc genetics play a role but I think he had some changes there
[/QUOTE]
Yeah , I know chronić mouthbreathing is really dangerous thing- your teeth stay Class 1 most of the time but your profile and face lenght looks like shit and most orthos don't try to understand this

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Here is fragment of study where 22 years Old foid with class 3 and recession had treatment to move her maxilla forward.

This case report presents a 22-year-old girl with class III malocclusion due to maxillary deficiency. The patient was referred for presurgical orthodontics; however, she rejected the surgery. This case was treated by means of Tongue appliance and slow palatal expansion, followed by lower fixed appliance, reverse chin cup, and upper fixed appliance. Tongue appliance and slow palatal expansion were used at the beginning of the treatment. After 6 months, reverse chin cup and lower fixed appliance were added. Six months later reverse chin cup was removed and upper fixed appliance was mounted. Positive overbite and over jet were achieved after 24 months of active treatment. Nasolabial angle also showed improvement. Nonsurgical treatment of adult class III patients is a difficult procedure; however, this patient was treated nonsurgically.

All Expanders and puller were TOOTH borne
And treatment took 24 months.
You will say its fuckin long period of time and you Can get easy surgery
1. Some of you spend almost 250 days spaming here with shits, don't you think its a waste of your short life?
2.Surgery have high rate of relapse over time because of muscles memory only mewing can stop this, during non surgical treatment your muscles and tissues have time to adapt to new bone shape.
3. Surgeries which move whole maxilla are really hard to get, expensive and risk is quite high.
4.you can Also get surgery after orthodontic treatment, It won't work in opposite way
5. Slow changing bones make this much more natural than brutal osteotomy, all bones are connected to each other so you will fix more than Just one part.

And Here is a results of this treatment(idk how those drawing are called tell me please)
View attachment 750809
Chin forward--could be easy to achieve this with genio
More forward alveoral ringe Lefort 1

But actually the most important is that whole nose was moved forward and upwards- only Lefort 3 would achieve something like that and nobody will get L3

So if moving maxilla is possible is it possible to go from vertical to horizontally face

Honesty, i don't know, in theory Yes since due to stress bone remove some cells and add other cels to adapt, we only don't know which force should be used to stimulate correct bone remodelling.

View attachment 750834
We see that incisors drops 20mm and nose lenghten 10mm in vertical face.
To fix that you would need at lest 6-7 years of strong Bone borne Expander, pullers etc. No orthodontist would agree to do that Unless you have ortho in your family or are rich since money is the answer to most things.
24 months for a few mm jfl

@Hunterslayer I read the whole thread and am not sure what to think, is hard mewing legit ? What about facepulling ? I mostly want to reduce my PFH by (ideally) 3mm and eliminate eye bags by improving undereye support, also getting more laterally protruding cheekbones and more protruding chin would be nice but I have a very decent forward growth already.

His guide is already on reddit, I've been doing exactly what he does and my zygos have started improving.
which is what exactly ?

Good thread. People here need to realise there are other better ways to ascend without surgery
"people" will give any excuse to tell others to get jew-gery, mmh i wonder why<<

And Here is a results of this treatment(idk how those drawing are called tell me please)
IMG 20201022 153211
the entire face appears to move forward. thats impressive. haven't seen a study show this before. Im sure there is a way to make it go faster...

• +1
His guide is already on reddit, I've been doing exactly what he does and my zygos have started improving.
Did you see any changes in you’re eye area or eye shape?