only reason sfcels are calling italians, greeks white

he lives rent free in your microscopic brain :LOL:
He’s white and posted a thread few days ago saying whites have small cocks :ROFLMAO:

that’s enough proof to know he’s not bigger than 3” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Why you're virgin so
She asked me to meet her so that we would smoke weed and have sex, but it was 10:47 p.m. so i couldn't meet her since my parents wouldn't let me go meet her

• So Sad
Reactions: gamma
Meds have made great advents in history. Northern Europeans not so much, I get why they want to steal other people's achievements/culture tho. Nerdics are cringe
Cope jfl, for antiquity it's 100% true but not for anything after the fall of the roman empire
Keep in mind that our conceptions of antiquity were formed by german philologists in the 1800s, they more or less invented what we know as antiquity

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Roman empire was german btw
AB_Heiligues_Roemishes_Reich.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and sandcelmuttcel
>you retards dont know about tartaria

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Cope jfl, for antiquity it's 100% true but not for anything after the fall of the roman empire
Keep in mind that our conceptions of antiquity were formed by german philologists in the 1800s, they more or less invented what we know as antiquity
Delusional. Northern Euros were civilized and modernized with the help of other cultures. Be it stealing or cooperation or invasion. Stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
This is how people from central Italy look like...white skin (tanned in summer) , brown hair and eyes

Caesar had only roman (from Rome) ancestry
So Augustus, that was blonde, was from central Italy

If you see pictures of dark brown "romans", they weren't from the city of Rome. They were southern italians or northern africans that got roman citizenship and became "roman"

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others
This is how people from central Italy look like...white skin (tanned in summer) , brown hair and eyes
View attachment 1412811
Caesar had only roman (from Rome) ancestry
So Augustus, that was blonde, was from central Italy

If you see pictures of dark brown "romans", they weren't from Rome. They were southern italians or northern africans that got roman citizenship and became "roman"
keep coping with biased anglocentric recreations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, lebanegro, Primordial and 2 others
is so they can claim their achievements.
TRULY pathetic :feelskek:

View attachment 1412740View attachment 1412741
View attachment 1412742

@MrGlutton @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @lebanegro @masaka @Frank Jack @Ethereal @curryslayerordeath @TRUE_CEL @maxxedfalloutdweller @Jagged0 @Blackmannnns @fras @brbbrah @Blackeycel @CopeMoreCumskins. thoughts?
legit thread, otherwise sfcels have nothing to claim to other than mud huts but whats the achievement in that :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Schliemann excavated Troy and just blew up the stuff he didn't like
BASED, greeks seething
220px-Heinrich_Schliemann_%28HeidICON_28763%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

@TsarTsar444 @sandcelmuttcel

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
Schliemann excavated Troy and just blew up the stuff he didn't like
BASED, greeks seething
220px-Heinrich_Schliemann_%28HeidICON_28763%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

@TsarTsar444 @sandcelmuttcel
pathetic
is that all you have? :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Reactions: lutte
Delusional. Northern Euros were civilized and modernized with the help of other cultures. Be it stealing or cooperation or invasion. Stop the cope
Not really but so what? Northern europeans were christianised and brought into late latin-christian culture which became the pan-european culture. Western civilisation as it became later is mainly a germanic creation

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Tagging 2 niggas that can't even buy a book? You can't explain?
reminder that this retard has me on ignore from the utter abuse i gave him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, lebanegro, Chadeep and 4 others
Not really but so what? Northern europeans were christianised and brought into late latin-christian culture which became the pan-european culture. Western civilisation as it became later is mainly a germanic creation
Again, Western Civilization was innovated by some "Germanics", not created. The foundations and methods etc...were all given to them, in some way shape and form.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD and sandcelmuttcel
He’s white and posted a thread few days ago saying whites have small cocks :ROFLMAO:

that’s enough proof to know he’s not bigger than 3” :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
reminder this guy is one of the most retarded users to ever post on this forum and he asked me two times to show me a picture of my private parts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, WontStopNorwooding, n0rthface and 1 other person
In the end, who gives a shit.

#GetMoneyFuckPAWGS

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 13787 and MrGlutton
Again, Western Civilization was innovated by some "Germanics", not created. The foundations and methods etc...were all given to them, in some way shape and form.
Incoherent ramblings

reminder this guy is one of the most retarded users to ever post on this forum and he asked me two times to show me a picture of my private parts
You don’t have to show me
We can both send ours to a third party to judge who’s bigger and thicker

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and gamma
SHUT THE FUCK UP

you're a weirdo

"send to a third party" WHAT THE FUCK???

kys immediately you cringe weird retard

@sandcelmuttcel @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, turkproducer, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
SHUT THE FUCK UP

you're a weirdo

"send to a third party" WHAT THE FUCK

kys immediately you cringe retard

Ok cool then posting threads about dicks

JFL, imagine comparing cocks with "3rd party judges" on an incel site, instead of going outside and putting your dick in an actual vagina.

I truly, truly TRULY. HOPE..my kid doesn't come out an Autist. This site is a sneak peak at what Parents of Aspies will have to deal with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Chadeep, MrGlutton and 3 others
Ok cool then posting threads about dicks
i have never posted any threads about "dicks" you stupid fucking low iq frog canadian maple syrup drinking bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Shrek2OnDvD, CopeMoreCumskins. and 1 other person
SHUT THE FUCK UP

you're a weirdo

"send to a third party" WHAT THE FUCK???

muh penis size is the only cope he has left after getting raped by us

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Shrek2OnDvD
SHUT THE FUCK UP

you're a weirdo

"send to a third party" WHAT THE FUCK

Lmfao that cuck got owned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Primordial, MrGlutton and 1 other person
Roman empire was german btw
AB_Heiligues_Roemishes_Reich.jpg
Germans are basically northern Italians who are basically southern Italians who are basically North Africans who are basically Levantine who are basically gulf Arabs who are basically Somalis therefore the Roman empires was Somali

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Deleted member 15338, WontStopNorwooding and 8 others
Most of scientific, medical and technological breakthroughs have been from Britain, Germany, France and italy.

what has mexico exported other that poverty ridden fat spic women that love welfare :ROFLMAO:
coke

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
I win, you know I'm right
You’re just rambling about shit you only know of from meme pictures, you don’t know shit, anyway no point in engaging with your 80iq pea brain

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Shrek2OnDvD, n0rthface and 1 other person
You’re just rambling about shit you only know of from meme pictures, you don’t know shit, anyway no point in engaging with your 80iq pea brain
My IQ is higher than yours coping faggot. Everyone here would agree. You're just mad I mentally Cucked you and your brain dead arguments

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, gamma, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
JFL, imagine comparing cocks with "3rd party judges" on an incel site, instead of going outside and putting your dick in an actual vagina.

I truly, truly TRULY. HOPE..my kid doesn't come out an Autist. This site is a sneak peak at what Parents of Aspies will have to deal with.
I actually prefer not showing it to guys but this gay forum talk about dicks all day like they’re packing something huge

• Hmm...
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.
Show ignored content

I actually prefer not showing it to guys but this gay forum talk about dicks all day like they’re packing something huge
you are the only one talking about dicks here faggot lol

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
bout to change my profile

My IQ is higher than yours coping faggot. Everyone here would agree. You're just mad I mentally Cucked you and your brain dead arguments
German people are very high iq, i admire them alot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gamma, bobt and CopeMoreCumskins.
my brothers it is time we fight back against these shit skins they've bullied and mocked us for far too long it is time we end this !!!! once and for all @gamma @lutte @LondonVillie

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, gamma, lutte and 1 other person
my brothers it is time we fight back against these shit skins they've bullied and mocked us for far too long it is time we end this !!!! once and for all @gamma @lutte @LondonVillie
Einmal wird unsere geduld zu ende sein!

Many users don’t know show face bcz of doxing and I understand that…. Atleast show duck or body lol @sandcelmuttcel

I never said they are white so im not sfcel

@MarkCorrigan you said meds are not white degenerate faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670