Black guy has a message for @gamma

sandcelmuttcel

sandcelmuttcel

Kraken
20210927 214023 1
Maxresdefault   2021 11 26T034722819

@MrGlutton @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @lebanegro @masaka @Frank Jack @Ethereal @curryslayerordeath @TRUE_CEL @maxxedfalloutdweller @Jagged0 @Blackmannnns @fras @brbbrah @Blackeycel @Introvertednarc @Big Nosecel @Warlow @RecessedCel5 @CookiesAndCream @DharkDC

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11963, lebanegro and 20 others
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and sandcelmuttcel
View attachment 1418297View attachment 1418298
View attachment 1418300
@MrGlutton @looksmaxxer234 @Shrek2OnDvD @RetardSubhuman @lebanegro @masaka @Frank Jack @Ethereal @curryslayerordeath @TRUE_CEL @maxxedfalloutdweller @Jagged0 @Blackmannnns @fras @brbbrah @Blackeycel @Introvertednarc @Big Nosecel @Warlow @RecessedCel5 @CookiesAndCream @DharkDC
Am I team BWC or BBC? On the one hand side my dick is white, on the other hand side @Blackout.xl gave me the N word pass and I don't want to ruin my chances :feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lmao, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Am I team BWC or BBC? On the one hand side my dick is white, on the other hand side @Blackout.xl gave me the N word pass and I don't want to ruin my chances :feelswat:
there's no BBC team we are just anti sfcel

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
@Ryan @MoeZart @turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Ryan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, n0rthface, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Ironic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, Chadeep, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
Problem?

Chimpanzees are chads and the races that most resembles them are aboriginals so you're being racist please stop
did you just call aboriginals monkeys ?

Problem?

Chimpanzees are chads and the races that most resembles them are aboriginals so you're being racist please stop
He just cant stop being racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, gamma, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
did you just call aboriginals monkeys ?
No but they are the race that most closely resembles them they have long philtrums, bimaxillary protrusion,.wide flat noses

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
View attachment 1418297View attachment 1418298
View attachment 1418300
looks like raging bigot, pos loser black guy. I like how he says black america hates you , This loser can't stand on hes own two feet and just claim hes about racism and bigotry. Most folks regardless of race, are decent folks. Always some idiot in new york in the subway doing this . Its always some ugly/fat/short /homeless/ obese loser. In some cases its some felon, or guy who just got out of prison or jail, and has to work some shitty as job making 15 a hour in one of the most expensive cities in the usa. :lul::ROFLMAO::blackpill::feelswhy:

Saw a loser black guy like this harrassing some fat homeless white guy, he said don't ask my People for money, go ask your own. The white guy said ill ask who ever i fuckn want. Its always some bigot, regardless of race starting these problems.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
You selfhating cumskin rat:lul:

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 9670
self hating how?
also welcome BWC hapa slut
:lul:Never began for you faggot we raped your women so you think we are your masters now(ethnics turks) Images 35 i never say muh bwc muh bbc like you pale ass rat bwc is a meme just like bbc you bbc slave but big tatar cock in your moms mouht Main qimg eb23a20a5c81d60a85f98e92630ac34d lq keep being a bbc slave you greek tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, n0rthface, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
Truly never began for this fuckface bicthboy greek

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 7098