Only Sikhs, Jats and Rajputs are allowed in the "president's bodyguard" regiment

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
of the Indian Army.
Col T S Mundi
So brazenly racist but it's good for national security.
Efs33

Brutal physicalinferioritypill for Brahmins and all other Indians tbh.

@BrahminBoss @brucewayne78 @mayo mogger @Squirtle

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, brucewayne78, Gonthar and 1 other person
look at that horse smelling this pajeets fumes. look at him. look how depressed he looks. his head down in defeat. i would rather skin alive and eat that disgusting dalit than harm that beautiful animal. they are the lowest of the low.

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 51781 and forevermirin
look at that horse smelling this pajeets fumes. look at him. look how depressed he looks. his head down in defeat. i would rather skin alive and eat that disgusting dalit than harm that beautiful animal. they are the lowest of the low.
Vine Ok GIF

Cope more
Preston could kill em all

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, brucewayne78 and forevermirin
yours or theirs
theirs. the whole caste system. their ethics and perceptions. it is the true degradation of a collective society. everything wrong with humans.

theirs. the whole caste system. their ethics and perceptions. it is the true degradation of a collective society. everything wrong with humans.
what do you know about their "Ethics and perceptions" that you hate?

what do you know about their "Ethics and perceptions" that you hate?
a lot. i hate you. stop defending your 'people'. there is no such thing. come to realize how disgusting of a society they are. as a human.

Where is the racism if it's only for jeets. All of India are jeets

a lot. i hate you. stop defending your 'people'. there is no such thing. come to realize how disgusting of a society they are. as a human.
you broke

Imagine being someone's bodyguard. Peak slavery.

F⁻minning
being bodyguard is slavery. slavery is unnatural.