only skincare you need

greengrassgrows

greengrassgrows

Bronze
rub semen on face and let it sit for 30 minutes (if you cant produce enough to cover your face its over)

then wash it off
finish with rubbing your face with a pineapple.

you dont need cerave or any jew products. this is all you nee and will give you glowing vampire clear skin. worked for me after 1 months off skincare products.

bonus: leave raw milk on your face for 5-6 hours. you can also use it kinda as a moisturizer to make a guasha slide on

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905, Deleted member 29747 and IndraBC
bro thats genuinely disgusting

edit: DO NOT WASH OFF THE SEMEN

instead use your finger to get most of it off and ingest it so you get back the minerals. this is probably the most important step

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
rub semen on face and let it sit for 30 minutes (if you cant produce enough to cover your face its over)

then wash it off

you dont need cerave or any jew products. this is all you nee and will give you glowing vampire clear skin. worked for me after 1 months off skincare products.

bonus: leave raw milk on your face for 5-6 hours. you can also use it kinda as a moisturizer to make a guasha slide on
nigga you gay

please kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
please kill yourself
just try for a month i promise it works. my skin went from having open pores n shit to having clear crystal vampire skin. i think the milk bleaches it idk, and the minerals from the semen do something natural that products cant do

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52905

then wash it off

There is no scientific evidence to support the idea that a semen face mask provides any skincare benefits. In fact, using semen on your face may pose some risks. Semen is a bodily fluid that can contain viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens. Putting it on your face could potentially lead to skin irritation, allergic reactions, or the transmission of infections.
When it comes to skincare, it's generally recommended to stick to products that are specifically formulated for the skin and have been tested for safety. There are many skincare products on the market that are designed to address various skin concerns without the potential risks associated with using bodily fluids.
If you're interested in improving your skin's health, it's best to consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional who can provide personalized advice based on your skin type and concerns. They can recommend appropriate products and routines that are safe and effective for achieving your skincare goals.

youve gyatt to be rizzing me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 62070