Only taking one cycle of test?

bobsmith03

bobsmith03

Diamond
So I’ve been going gym for 3-4 months now, seen decent progress.

I’m still skinny fat but it’s slowly going away from recomp. I’m at like 18% body fat, skinny arms.

I want to know if I can just do one cycle of test to speed up the process, I don’t want to do insane bulk, right now I’m eating at maintenance.

I might sound retarded but I’m serious. Anyone have advice or information. How many mg per week, what test should I take, where do I get genuine test in the uk.

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
Btw I’m 20. I would say my genes are good. I have very broad shoulders, small waist, good back. It’s just my arms that are small. I had my blood done a year ago when my diet was shit, inactive and not in gym, little sun exposure etc. and I got back 500

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo

goal physique for me. I want to achieve this in 2-3 years. Get a decent athletic build in 6-8 months

• JFL
Reactions: mrr, RichardSpencel and UndiagnosedSchizo
So I’ve been going gym for 3-4 months now, seen decent progress.

I’m still skinny fat but it’s slowly going away from recomp. I’m at like 18% body fat, skinny arms.

I want to know if I can just do one cycle of test to speed up the process, I don’t want to do insane bulk, right now I’m eating at maintenance.

I might sound retarded but I’m serious. Anyone have advice or information. How many mg per week, what test should I take, where do I get genuine test in the uk.
I'm assuming you're saying just one cycle because you don't want to effect your body, natural test production, or fertility long term?

I had this same thought and did a ton of research but it's just not worth it.

Let me outline how this will go:

You're going to get on a test cycle for 12 or so weeks and make great gains. The benefits of increased test will provide you with mental clarity and confidence (not to mention you'll be very happy with how you look). However, eventually you'll have to come off, and when you do you'll feel like shit. I'm sure you know this already, but when you get on an AAS cycle, your natural production of testosterone stops. So, when you come off your cycle you'll have to be on more drugs to restart your natural production. While you're waiting for your natural production to return, you'll experience all the normal side effects of no/ low testosterone. No confidence, poor mental state, and of course decreased muscle mass. You'll lose a very significant portion of the muscle you put on. Don't you think all this is going to kill your motivation to continue in the gym (or do anything for that matter)? How about the temptation to start another cycle, or get back on?

This is the issue with just one test cycle. Although it's somewhat safe - it's never just one cycle. And you'll be in a hole by the end of it that lasts just as long as the cycle did.

You're still new in the gym OP, just give it time and be consistent. This is the time where you make gains the quickest. Enjoy yourself and learn about working out.

If you need any advice my PMs are always open, good luck on your journey my man.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, zura and bobsmith03
Some photos when I was first starting out. @Blackgymmax what u think, tagging u because you seem to know about steroids n gym

Attachments

• IMG_9591.jpeg
    IMG_9591.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9593.jpeg
    IMG_9593.jpeg
    296.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9592.jpeg
    IMG_9592.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9595.jpeg
    IMG_9595.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9594.jpeg
    IMG_9594.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9586.png
    IMG_9586.png
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9583.png
    IMG_9583.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9580.jpeg
    IMG_9580.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9590.jpeg
    IMG_9590.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9589.jpeg
    IMG_9589.jpeg
    326.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm assuming you're saying just one cycle because you don't want to effect your body, natural test production, or fertility long term?

You're going to get on a test cycle for 12 or so weeks and make great gains. The benefits of increased test will provide you with mental clarity and confidence (not to mention you'll be very happy with how you look). However, eventually you'll have to come off, and when you do you'll feel like shit. I'm sure you know this already, but when you get on an AAS cycle, your natural production of testosterone stops. So, when you come off your cycle you'll have to be on more drugs to restart your natural production. While you're waiting for your natural production to return, you'll experience all the normal side effects of no/ low testosterone. No confidence, poor mental state, and of course decreased muscle mass. You'll lose a very significant portion of the muscle you put on. Don't you think all this is going to kill your motivation to continue in the gym (or do anything for that matter)? How about the temptation to start another cycle, or get back on?

This is the issue with just one test cycle. Although it's somewhat safe - it's never just one cycle. And you'll be in a hole by the end of it that lasts just as long as the cycle did.

You're still new in the gym OP, just give it time and be consistent. This is the time where you make gains the quickest. Enjoy yourself and learn about working out.

If you need any advice my PMs are always open, good luck on your journey my man.
Thanks for this information. Yeah I think I also want the mental clarity from test. I’m going to do some research on it but I thought one cycle at low dosage won’t effect that much.

Good physique bro
I’m gonna do another blood work to see how much of a difference there is. I’ll see if I can find the one I did a year ago, I got it at a Turkish clinic and got results as paper, but numbers are all fucked and different metrics.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

What should I measure, I’m gonna do another blood test. I did a basic male blood work before, but anything in particular to test to find out

I’m gonna do another blood work to see how much of a difference there is. I’ll see if I can find the one I did a year ago, I got it at a Turkish clinic and got results as paper, but numbers are all fucked and different metrics.
You Turkish ???

God i hate zoomers. 3 fucking months huh? whoopty doo yea go blast tren dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and Ryyd
What should I measure, I’m gonna do another blood test. I did a basic male blood work before, but anything in particular to test to find out
I really don't think you should do a cycle.

It doesn't even sound like you need your test measured since it came back at 500 which is within the normal range.

Some photos when I was first starting out. @Blackgymmax what u think, tagging u because you seem to know about steroids n gym
Your physique looks very good for only working out for 3-4 months as well. Just keep working out naturally and you'll make great progress

• +1
Reactions: bobsmith03

It doesn't even sound like you need your test measured since it came back at 500 which is within the normal range.

Your physique looks very good for only working out for 3-4 months as well. Just keep working out naturally and you'll make great progress

Thoughts on these kind of compounds?

oh yeah my test is actually 400. here are my results

On the lower end of average, but still not awful. Also a lot goes into your test levels like what time of day did you get it tested, did you lift before, etc etc. It's super volatile
that make sense. what other metrics should i look out for, to improve etc. there's a lot of stuff on that test result, what are the tops ones to research into?

that make sense. what other metrics should i look out for, to improve etc. there's a lot of stuff on that test result, what are the tops ones to research into?
Really all that matters is FSH, LSH, prolactin, test, and free test. But honestly, you don't need to worry about your bloodwork right now. Just go to the gym and lift. You're still new, just keep going right now. You're making good progress

• +1
Really all that matters is FSH, LSH, prolactin, test, and free test. But honestly, you don't need to worry about your bloodwork right now. Just go to the gym and lift. You're still new, just keep going right now. You're making good progress
Thanks bro for all your help. I'll report back in couple of months with updated results. Also I've seen threads on here claiming how to naturally boost testosterone by 200 points to 600 points, are these legit or worth looking into. Only test booster id say I've done is ashwagandha and tongkat ali, but didn't see major difference tbh

Thanks bro for all your help. I'll report back in couple of months with updated results. Also I've seen threads on here claiming how to naturally boost testosterone by 200 points to 600 points, are these legit or worth looking into. Only test booster id say I've done is ashwagandha and tongkat ali, but didn't see major difference tbh
Haven't looked into any test boosters, Im skeptical of anything that isn't drugs though tbh (otherwise every single natural bodybuilder would be using it).

All good man, that's what I'm here for! Good luck on your journey

• +1
knk 250 mg falan olur işte, redditte falan arat ingilterede güvenilir steroid siteleri falan diye.

• +1
400mg test 200mg nandrolone 20mg/day dianabol, HCG

nand and dbol are the most hairsafe steroids and good for bulking up

hcg will keep your natural production active

• +1