only the good looking people here are chill it seems

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
besides a few

but genuinely only the good looking guys are ones id genuinely be friends with, not because of their looks just because theyre not insane morons, theyre actual decent people with common sense

all the best looking guys are the greatest people here. accept for me, i mog and im an asshole

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16369, Umbra and 14 others
I'm the craziest person here so take of that what u will

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
water thread , good night fgts

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Do I come off as an insane moron a decent person with common sense bhai

• +1
I'm the craziest person here so take of that what u will
i doubt that son

a guy like mvp is legitamtely off his rockers, he dark triad mogs me hes legit mentally ill as utter shit. like insane, and he doesnt stop.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, n0rthface, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
Do I come off as an insane moron a decent person with common sense bhai
ill answer this question then its off to sleep on the floor sry

yes bhai

you come off as a decent person with commin sense and decenency and honesty and love

good night bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19766
pygmalion effect

• JFL
Good face = stress free life = better brain

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, to be human, EverythingCel133 and 5 others
i am ugly but still chill :ogre:

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, aBetterMii and Deleted member 21620
Thank you for validating me, I am next forum narcy tbh. GN.
i need someone to pass the torch too when i leave, u can have the throne my boy

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19766
i doubt that son

a guy like mvp is legitamtely off his rockers, he dark triad mogs me hes legit mentally ill as utter shit. like insane, and he doesnt stop.
The suicide guy? Tbh if you are real about some shit you cannot just post it here because you'd be exposing yourself.

cringe thread tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 19157
Mirin estrogen levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Broly and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 16369 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yep

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19157
Am I chill, my son?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19157
You don't know shit. You have no idea how this works. But keep projecting. Keep seething.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Wallenberg
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
by that logic, you look like jsanza

if you mogged anyone, you wouldnt have meltdowns 24/7. just look at your post history, DeDylan

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 19157
yea

not a coincidence that im the most chill user on here

• Woah
by that logic, you look like jsanza

if you mogged anyone, you wouldnt have meltdowns 24/7. just look at your post history, DeDylan
i really dont "have meltdowns" 24/7 its almost every single time me defending myselfa gainst 12 aspies who randomly try and gang up on me and you know that but you just like to join in because it makes you feel powerful

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
The goodlooking users here got nothing to prove or care if incels make fun of them as they know they lifemog them to suicide anyways

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Wallenberg and Deleted member 19157
The goodlooking users here got nothing to prove or care if incels make fun of them as they know they lifemog them to suicide anyways
not everybody who has looks "lifemogs" it is what it is

my life is about to improve soon, but most days i cant even get out of bed just due to shit neurotransmitters which ive always had, i never have any energy and have clinical chrnonic type of depression and probably BPD tbh

and many of them dont actually even life mog, they give the impression they do, but they dont

its a fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Indo_Chad
not everybody who has looks "lifemogs" it is what it is

my life is about to improve soon, but most days i cant even get out of bed just due to shit neurotransmitters which ive always had, i never have any energy and have clinical chrnonic type of depression and probably BPD tbh

and many of them dont actually even life mog, they give the impression they do, but they dont

its a fantasy
I was talking about users like @Niko69 who seems hella chilled most of the time as he does look like he life mogs through his pictures

Btw take the instapill, it will help you meet people/fuck chicks and fix your fucked up brain (speaking from experience)

• Woah
I was talking about users like @Niko69 who seems hella chilled most of the time as he does look like he life mogs through his pictures

Btw take the instapill, it will help you meet people/fuck chicks and fix your fucked up brain (speaking from experience)
i did insta and it only made me more neurotic, obsessed with followers, i hit like 500 in a month but every time id lose a follower id check who it is i even messaged a girl one time 'ur ugly why didnt u unfollow me i saw it on my app' or if i posted something and someone unfollowed i think its a bad post. tinder makes me neurotic too. im too blackpilled, i need to do something like mentally and start meditating or something

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, Niklaus Mikaelson and Indo_Chad
i really dont "have meltdowns" 24/7 its almost every single time me defending myselfa gainst 12 aspies who randomly try and gang up on me and you know that but you just like to join in because it makes you feel powerful
Easiest way to shut that shit down in it's tracks is type "didn't read" or post goodfellas gif

• Woah
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
you are effectively saying good looking people have a good personality

:cautious:

• +1
you are effectively saying good looking people have a good personality

:cautious:
this has usually been true on the site, me and every single other chad usually get along very well. theres ofc deviations like crisick, but even me and crisick are chill and have had some convos on discord. i thinik in reality chris is actually a nice guy

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21863
i cant remember it was some bich you were dming i think she may have been asian
Oh the Aero girl. No she had crush on @Anstrum95 and I tried to hook them up but Anstrum was too much of an absolutely hopeless aspie jfl.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19157
Oh the Aero girl. No she had crush on @Anstrum95 and I tried to hook them up but Anstrum was too much of an absolutely hopeless aspie jfl.
fuarkkk really ?

gosh i miss that sites antics :feelswhy: i even miss weirdos like incell for some reason on his alts flirting with himself while larping as a girl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Niklaus Mikaelson and mightyravendark
fuarkkk really ?

gosh i miss that sites antics :feelswhy: i even miss weirdos like incell for some reason on his alts flirting with himself while larping as a girl
laugh surprise GIF

• JFL
how is it cringe toad eyes :sick: of course youre an asshole, ur ugly
suck their cocks harder. it is cringe that ur still mogged by the ones u shit on :lul:

besides a few

but genuinely only the good looking guys are ones id genuinely be friends with, not because of their looks just because theyre not insane morons, theyre actual decent people with common sense

all the best looking guys are the greatest people here. accept for me, i mog and im an asshole
no
who you talking about
i dont see it

u can have a braver take than "good looking people seem cool!!!" GWAK GWAK GWAK

suck their cocks harder. it is cringe that ur still mogged by the ones u shit on :lul:
its cringe that you have enough delusion to say this when nearly every user who doesnt have something against me says i mog vinnie hacker

very cringe how delusional you are, i win in the end. u are the cringe one

• +1
u can have a braver take than "good looking people seem cool!!!" GWAK GWAK GWAK
u have toad eyes u know this

fucking long ass Pinocchio biutch

• JFL
besides a few

@StrangerDanger he can’t handle the truth :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Especially can’t handle it from chico himself

@StrangerDanger he can’t handle the truth :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Especially can’t handle it from chico himself
muh chico

looks like freddie frmo icarly but with a feminine philtrum

lookd like fatass frmo the lip up

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
u have toad eyes u know this

fucking long ass Pinocchio biutch
and yet i mog u nigga. chadlite dif.

too scared to put ur pics up instead of bruce? make sense u would be bullied into ROPE
even batman cannot save u