only the good looking people here are chill it seems

and yet i mog u nigga. chadlite dif.

too scared to put ur pics up instead of bruce? make sense u would be bullied into ROPE
even batman cannot save u
im the chadlite ur the memejoke :eek:

im the chadlite ur the memejoke :eek:

this guy can not save u.

nor can the buddies whom u are trying to suck off rn. i hereby declare this thread as cringe

end of discsion

View attachment 1860908
this guy can not save u.

nor can the buddies whom u are trying to suck off rn. i hereby declare this thread as cringe

end of discsion
has anybody actualy said youre a chadlite after you posted "bro why no girls give me iois in the gym""

you just got shit on by legit everyone accept memers i hope u realize this

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
has anybody actualy said youre a chadlite after you posted "bro why no girls give me iois in the gym""

you just got shit on by legit everyone accept memers i hope u realize this
several real ones confirmed i was chadlite or HTN MINIMUM. cope with saying it was memers :lul: (some confirmed on profile too)

also funny how u attack my looks when i call u out for sucking dick :lul: face it. u are a cock simp! cringe.

several real ones confirmed i was chadlite or HTN MINIMUM. cope with saying it was memers :lul: (some confirmed on profile too)

also funny how u attack my looks when i call u out for sucking dick :lul:face it. u are a cock simp! cringe.
i just dont like delusional people

ur not even white and calling urself a chadlite

you dont have a single feature on your face thats striking or top tier enough to call yourself a chadlite

• JFL
i just dont like delusional people

ur not even white and calling urself a chadlite

you dont have a single feature on your face thats striking or top tier enough to call yourself a chadlite
lets get back on topic. you dont think sucking off people on an incel forum for being goodlooking is cringe?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

and then u say they have good personalities because theyre gl :lul::lul::lul:

who is delusional here. quit trying to earn points with "forum chads" like me :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19157
sucking up to us wont change anything ma nigga, stay in your lane

besides a few

but genuinely only the good looking guys are ones id genuinely be friends with, not because of their looks just because theyre not insane morons, theyre actual decent people with common sense

all the best looking guys are the greatest people here. accept for me, i mog and im an asshole
its no wonder guys like @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Curry Suicide are ugly and also miserable to be around with horrible takes and no common sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 19157
lets get back on topic. you dont think sucking off people on an incel forum for being goodlooking is cringe?

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

and then u say they have good personalities because theyre gl :lul::lul::lul:

who is delusional here. quit trying to earn points with "forum chads" like me :lul::lul:

ur not even HTN frogeyes stop deluding yourself ur incredibly annoying and low iq

• JFL
its cringe that you have enough delusion to say this when nearly every user who doesnt have something against me says i mog vinnie hacker

very cringe how delusional you are, i win in the end. u are the cringe one
Legit? Show looks son.

View attachment 1860919
ur not even HTN frogeyes stop deluding yourself ur incredibly annoying and low iq
i know what i am and it is a realm above u :lul:

i guess youve admitted this thread is peak cringe since ur not even responding anymore. well hopefully u can learn from ur mistakes

its no wonder guys like @PrinterAndFaxMachin @Curry Suicide are ugly and also miserable to be around with horrible takes and no common sense
@Curry Suicide is one of the most based and blackpilled users i would rather hang with him than u fake faggots pretending like you would suck each other off :lul::lul::lul: rope for u all

• Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly

Niagara waterfall thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Earth Dollar, the BULL and 2 others
i know what i am and it is a realm above u :lul:

i guess youve admitted this thread is peak cringe since ur not even responding anymore. well hopefully u can learn from ur mistakes

@Curry Suicide is one of the most based and blackpilled users i would rather hang with him than u fake faggots pretending like you would suck each other off :lul::lul::lul: rope for u all
its only gonna hurt you in the end being willfully delusional frog boy

not a single feature of yours is better than mine or even comes close, even with u jutting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
its only gonna hurt you in the end being willfully delusional frog boy

not a single feature of yours is better than mine or even comes close, even with u jutting
you must not have seen this image lol.

this "frog" is one canthoplasty and eye contacts from gandy, mogs u. (with better brows, lashes, wider pfl)

meanwhile you need to hide behind batman :lul:

cringe thread. cringe takes. discusion over.

• JFL
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Deleted member 13626, the BULL and 1 other person
based and blackpilled users
what? since when is being blackpilled = being a fatalist doomer who is too lazy to even get in shape?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 19157
what? since when is being blackpilled = being a fatalist doomer who is too lazy to even get in shape?
well he is an oldcel anyway but he speaks the truth

hes a goof i think hes trolling
no ur just dumb. and mighty raven is a known forum schizo his opinion dont mean much

quit licking boots.

@fucclife is actually a chilled guy who gives good advices, most of the time people who are trolls or jealous are starting to bark when ppl like him don’t play the nice guy card

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 19157
Niko and the other dude are just imported normies who shouldn’t be here.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, the BULL and Deleted member 19157
@fucclife is actually a chilled guy who gives good advices, most of the time people who are trolls or jealous are starting to bark when ppl like him don’t play the nice guy card
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301 and Niklaus Mikaelson
besides a few

but genuinely only the good looking guys are ones id genuinely be friends with, not because of their looks just because theyre not insane morons, theyre actual decent people with common sense

all the best looking guys are the greatest people here. accept for me, i mog and im an asshole
Im ugly and not a moron

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Water blackpill. If you are ugly your whole life you will eventually become bitter and resentful. Brutal innit.

Water blackpill. If you are ugly your whole life you will eventually become bitter and resentful. Brutal innit.
yer, i was a little bit ugly when i was a teen, my bones came in a litlte bit late, late bloomer. i still have a bit of an abused dog inside of me

• JFL
Oh the Aero girl. No she had crush on @Anstrum95 and I tried to hook them up but Anstrum was too much of an absolutely hopeless aspie jfl.
:feelscry: stop reminding me

it was probably a larp and she did not even try to talk with me at all in the forum

I tried to add but the discord may have been wrong or I typod it :oops:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
well he is an oldcel anyway but he speaks the truth

no ur just dumb. and mighty raven is a known forum schizo his opinion dont mean much

quit licking boots.
Whoever doesn't think ur gigachad is schizo
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 19157
Whoever doesn't think ur gigachad is schizo
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF
yer genuinely i dont have anything against him hes just the last thing i think of when i think of a chadlite

• WTF
Reactions: Vain786
:feelscry: stop reminding me

it was probably a larp and she did not even try to talk with me at all in the forum

I tried to add but the discord may have been wrong or I typod it :oops:
She was in love with you and ready to accept your white nordic seed.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
halo blackpill

She was in love with you and ready to accept your white nordic seed.
😡 that was a cope and it is made up larp otherwise she would have talked with me in the forum:oops::feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
  • +1
Reactions: Loki
Is the piggy (MVP) still doing okay? Or did he off himself?
i still trigger him to beyond belief and he spams 10 threads about me in a row

hes still here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879