Only thing stopping me from leg lengthening

EdwardCullen

EdwardCullen

Paleskincel
0E3F278A B86E 4DAA BEDB DA9E10E943A3

im 5ft 9 i fraud to 5 ft 11 wanna get surgery but after i saw this lifefuel honestly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, R@m@, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
oh i didn't realise you were a famous actor OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 12218, sorrowfulsad and 16 others
How tall women are these days? Fucking 6 feat?

U r not short bro. U r average height. LL wouldn't improve ur life imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ManzareK, EdwardCullen and Frogburglar
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, TUSSELEIF, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others

Height is everything, average is not acceptable
All the tinder women i see on tinder stuff like
">173cm" please or "im 171cm so taller than me", meaning that 5 9 is not a dealbreaker for most women lmao. Average is enough from what i see irl.

And LL can really fuck up ur proportions, which matter too, and quite a lot with ur pants off lmao

• +1
Reactions: George_Randerlax
Height is everything, average is not acceptable
In my country average is 5'3 in men, not even joking, you would be called "basketball player" here.
Height is everything for the people around you, you can't improve if you're fixated in anyone else other than you
I would say social presence and confidence are [almost] everything, no matter how you look, those alone can get you very very far

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ManzareK and Deleted member 8080
In my country average is 5'3 in men, not even joking, you would be called "basketball player" here.
Height is everything for the people around you, you can't improve if you're fixated in anyone else other than you
I would say social presence and confidence are [almost] everything, no matter how you look, those alone can get you very very far
Indonesia??

Just be one of the most famous actors known for being short to get an average foid theory.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, R@m@ and Stevensmithgerard
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and EdwardCullen
Hey Pattinson what brings you here?

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
Leg lengthening would definately improve my life because I have a long midface at 5'8. It only really works when you're tall

If I LL to over 5'10 then fraud to 5'11 and a half, it will look quite good.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Didn't u post a thread like yesterday stating u have never met a skinny tall incel?
Indeed but
Broader shoulders, longer torso, bigger skull etc. All r associated with taller height.

longer legs may make u taller but dont make u more attractive bc the rest of the body is still small. If u r like 5 5 then ig since u r so short LL can help u. But at 5 9 the complications and desproportionates arent worth it bc the boost isnt that big

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
average bio on tinder in italy:

" If you are under 6'1 swipe left"

holy shit

still weird af tbh even if he was a famous gazillionaire

guaranteed she has wet dreams of getting railed by a tall or even average sized men

• +1
Leg lengthening would definately improve my life because I have a long midface at 5'8. It only really works when you're tall

If I LL to over 5'10 then fraud to 5'11 and a half, it will look quite good.
Indeed but
Broader shoulders, longer torso, bigger skull etc. All r associated with taller height.

longer legs may make u taller but dont make u more attractive bc the rest of the body is still small. If u r like 5 5 then ig since u r so short LL can help u. But at 5 9 the complications and desproportionates arent worth it bc the boost isnt that big
If i can get 3 inches from LL to my femur bone i will get to 6 ft then i can fraud with lifts to 6 ft 2, them i will be just like edward cullen height LMAO.

i also have long midace my face is squarish as well and usually with long midface people assume ur tall but unfortunately for me my body doesnt match my face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
If i can get 3 inches from LL to my femur bone i will get to 6 ft then i can fraud with lifts to 6 ft 2, them i will be just like edward cullen height LMAO.

i also have long midace my face is squarish as well and usually with long midface people assume ur tall but unfortunately for me my body doesnt match my face.
3 inches in one bone is basically asking for complications lmaooo

Yeah most I will ever do is 5.5cm
Yeah. Also tbh i think doing 4cm in tibhias may be best than femurs in terms of proportions. How tall r u may i ask?

Yeah. Also tbh i think doing 4cm in tibhias may be best than femurs in terms of proportions. How tall r u may i ask?

I am ~174cm in the morning when my posture is good.

So a genuine 5'8

I would not even think of LL if I had a normal sized midface, but my midface is one of the longest around

• +1
I am 174cm in the morning when my posture is good.

So a genuine 5'8

I would not even think of LL if I had a normal sized midface, but my midface is one of the longest around
At ur height i prob wouldnt do it but yeah might help ig. Do tibhias imo

Why tibias?

My tibias seem to be a bit longer in proportion to my femurs.

It is in my family to be very short and stout. We all have small femurs

• +1
20210207 144633

Idiot op, height is free but u want to pay for someone to break yo legs and put stuff in them. Just bookmaxx bro

• JFL
Reactions: EdwardCullen and Deleted member 8080
Why tibias?

My tibias seem to be a bit longer in proportion to my femurs.

It is in my family to be very short and stout. We all have small femurs
U would be tall in my family ahhaa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044
U guys havent done ur research, doing the femur is relatively safe while doing tibias is risky.

• +1
U guys havent done ur research, doing the femur is relatively safe while doing tibias is risky.
im aware of that, but in terms of proportions from the pics ive seen femurs dont look so aesthetic