Only thing that matters is having a wide blocky jaw...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
The only thing that truly matters in your face is that you have a wide fucking blocky jaw. That's it. Eye area, zygos, lips, etc are all extras. I know people who look like unremarkable normies but they have wide jaws and they get laid at every single party they go to. The rest of their features are average at best, but because of their big ass mandible they can get girls at almost every party while narrow jawed normies get lucky once a year (with beardfrauding).

Too bad there isn't a single surgery to give you the most important facial feature and every current option just makes you look like a bloated acromegalic ogre.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon, forevermirin and 5 others
Big dick is the only thing that matters. You can be trucel yet still have bad primitive sluts clapping their wet sweaty asses up and down on your dick if you're hung.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, poopoohead, thecel and 1 other person
Very true. I was at a networking event this week and literally everyone's lower third just melts into their neck; zero hyoid zero definition, zero forward growth. SAD!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 16275, Unsh and 2 others
Thank god my jaw is wide

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Big dick is the only thing that matters. You can be trucel yet still have bad primitive sluts clapping their wet sweaty asses up and down on your dick if you're hung.

• +1
Honestly if I was rich I could get all the surgeries I need. But other than that, and also never having to work again aside, not much

• +1
Honestly if I was rich I could get all the surgeries I need. But other than that, and also never having to work again aside, not much
Not working is a bad thing. What else do you do all day? Stay in your basement rotting on Netflix of YouTube? Even billionaires still work to stay busy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20064 and poopoohead
Not working is a bad thing. What else do you do all day? Stay in your basement rotting on Netflix of YouTube? Even billionaires still work to stay busy.
no no. I would have plenty of MUCH better stuff to do, such as travelling the world, exploring new stuff, etc. Fuck working.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and poopoohead
no no. I would have plenty of MUCH better stuff to do, such as travelling the world, exploring new stuff, etc. Fuck working.
Such as what? I don't have to work a day in my life but still grind every day. Rotting and traveling is overrated.

• +1
Reactions: BugEyes69420, chawaje and poopoohead
Nah super bug eyes will defeat you having a blocky wide jaw

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, Vain786 and poopoohead
You’ll never get a bag with that mentality

would psl gods such as gandy and delon benefit from wider jaw?
many people say their harmony is perfect, but i reckon they would look even better after this procedure

• +1
Do you slay with a wide jaw even if you are asian?

show up at the club with a lambo and 6"8 height with a mtn face u will slay

Such as what? I don't have to work a day in my life but still grind every day. Rotting and traveling is overrated.
I already told yall., travelling, exploring new stuff, hobbies, etc. Work is totally unneeded.

I already told yall., travelling, exploring new stuff, hobbies, etc. Work is totally unneeded.
Traveling is nothing but rotting for more money. You only say this shit because you haven't experienced it. Traveling, rotting, hobbies, etc are fun because you get to take a break from work and relax. If all you do is travel and rot then it's shit.

• +1
Reactions: PTK96, Deleted member 23017 and poopoohead
Jfl I have a square blocky jaw and every time I go on Omegle I get called Steve from Minecraft.

• +1
Reactions: Glacier and poopoohead
Jfl I have a square blocky jaw and every time I go on Omegle I get called Steve from Minecraft.
Yeah I saw you on discord and I can vouch

• Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel
The only thing that truly matters in your face is that you have a wide fucking blocky jaw.

Slayer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, subhuman incel, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
lifefuel for @Vain786

• +1
Reactions: User49
Too bad there isn't a single surgery to give you the most important facial feature and every current option just makes you look like a bloated acromegalic ogre.
doesnt bimax fix jaws

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Traveling is nothing but rotting for more money. You only say this shit because you haven't experienced it. Traveling, rotting, hobbies, etc are fun because you get to take a break from work and relax. If all you do is travel and rot then it's shit.
Idk man, foids are naturally inclined to being a NEET, and I think the rich OF whores are doing pretty fine lol

I have wide jaw and am still khhv and invisible to every single girl

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Posts 18,515
Reputation 35,560

idk about that bro
that jus shows the iq of the forum even lower

especially when gigachads like me have almost negative ratio

I'll send you a pm you should rate me
send

slaying is giga easy when traveling if u do it right

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
doesnt bimax fix jaws
Only fixes recession for the most part. Acheiving jaw width is tricky, implants just look way too uncanny or make u look bloated

• Hmm...
true, never like when people mess with lower third :unsure:
I think mse might help a bit for jaw width, could be cope though idk

• +1
This is how you responded to a very blocky-looking jaw implant:

Screen Shot 2022 12 27 at 120226 AM

Screen Shot 2022 12 27 at 120238 AM

Why the change in heart?

Of course you look like this,

Zil LooksOverAll morph1 2742430 philtrum

so you don't have much to lose, no matter what you do.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel