Only way to leanmax is to starve yourself

shieldzz

shieldzz

I just binged and ate 4 cheese hot dogs and a large bag of tortilla chips with a whole jar of cheese salsa. This whole eating at a slight deficit doesn't work, because you're not satisfied and just want more every day. For me atleast,if i eat 2000 calories,i am more hungry after than before eating. At that pace it can take months just to see a few kilo on the scale. Then one day of binging can wipe out a week of progress. I think the only way to do this is to starve yourself and lose it all in a month, then maintain. You should switch to 400-500 calories only meat and carrots. Take a multivitamin. You can eat again when you're lean.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer, mathis, Esteban1997 and 6 others
what would you rate me?

Mr. Nobody

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
how much body fat will i drop in a week if i eat noithing nigga

Buddy boyo that’s why I’m auschwiz maxing

Every time I think of eating I get naked outside in the cold and do 100 sit-ups

I have 1 glass of water a day and eat only bread crumbs once a week

Works like a charm in 2 week you’ll have lost everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jdz6777, Deleted member 49130, redmaxx and 2 others
Buddy boyo that’s why I’m auschwiz maxing

Every time I think of eating I get naked outside in the cold and do 100 sit-ups

I have 1 glass of water a day and eat only bread crumbs once a week

Works like a charm in 2 week you’ll have lost everything
im eating rn 1 energy drink ( 250 cals ) and carrots with meat,total like 500-600 cals

I have to eat atleast 500 cals , i need atleast 10 min a day of dopamine otherwise i wouldnt resist

no

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
allot nigga like you probably will go from 20% body fat to 15%
gimme a number of how much u lost nigga
i need to drop bf quick nigga
this week nigga

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I just binged and ate 4 cheese hot dogs and a large bag of tortilla chips with a whole jar of cheese salsa. This whole eating at a slight deficit doesn't work, because you're not satisfied and just want more every day. For me atleast,if i eat 2000 calories,i am more hungry after than before eating. At that pace it can take months just to see a few kilo on the scale. Then one day of binging can wipe out a week of progress. I think the only way to do this is to starve yourself and lose it all in a month, then maintain. You should switch to 400-500 calories only meat and carrots. Take a multivitamin. You can eat again when you're lean.
When you eat to that degree, the evils of food stare right back at you, something you can both see in the mirror and feel inside. It's under that kind of pressure that the most powerful motivation arises. Use it. Be thinner, look better.

When you eat to that degree, the evils of food stare right back at you. It's under that kind of pressure that the most powerful motivation arises. Use it. Be thinner, look better.
dnr 0

• WTF
Reactions: redmaxx
Just finished a 48hr fast, hours 15-20 are hell, then it gets pretty easy and u feel damn good.

Even managed to do 2 light workout during it.

Not sure if it's a big win in terms of fat loss (I did lose 3kg in the 48hrs though) but has loads if other benefits

This works tbh, I eat 1 small meal after 4 hours I woke up, then do cardio, after this I won't eat for 3 hours just water then 2 hours before my sleep I'd eat one really big fucking meal

I drop from 75kg to 65kg in 1 and a half month, but now I'm bulking again, 70kg again lol

Just finished a 48hr fast, hours 15-20 are hell, then it gets pretty easy and u feel damn good.

Even managed to do 2 light workout during it.

Not sure if it's a big win in terms of fat loss (I did lose 3kg in the 48hrs though) but has loads if other benefits
why not lose weight slowly and not torture urself, losing weight is pretty easy honestly and that 3kg u lose is just water weight so it doesn't matter that much

• +1
Reactions: marek937 and Mosh12
why not lose weight slowly and not torture urself, losing weight is pretty easy honestly and that 3kg u lose is just water weight so it doesn't matter that much
Read what I wrote bhai, not fasting to lose weight. And I know it's just water,shit, and a bit of glycogen.

Losing weight based on 300 cal deficit daily (keeping deficit small because also lifting, have a lot of muscle and don't wanna lose it).

Fasting is for a load of other reasons, however long term if u do it 2x a month, u get all those health benefits, plus u aid the deficit (4 days of zero cals, even if u factor in small bit of revenge eating and don't worry about metabolic adaptation, 2 days is not enough and those ehappen more from undereating, not fasting, will give u an additional 8k cals over the month upside)

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Subhuman232
Read what I wrote bhai, not fasting to lose weight. And I know it's just water,shit, and a bit of glycogen.

Losing weight based on 300 cal deficit daily (keeping deficit small because also lifting, have a lot of muscle and don't wanna lose it).

Fasting is for a load of other reasons, however long term if u do it 2x a month, u get all those health benefits, plus u aid the deficit (4 days of zero cals, even if u factor in small bit of revenge eating and don't worry about metabolic adaptation, 2 days is not enough and those ehappen more from undereating, not fasting, will give u an additional 8k cals over the month upside)
That's interesting bhai, good explanation I understand everything now.

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and Chinacurry
This works tbh, I eat 1 small meal after 4 hours I woke up, then do cardio, after this I won't eat for 3 hours just water then 2 hours before my sleep I'd eat one really big fucking meal

I drop from 75kg to 65kg in 1 and a half month, but now I'm bulking again, 70kg again lol
Seems legit too, just keep calories high enough to not lose muscle and also protein high.

R u quite muscular anyway?

Seems legit too, just keep calories high enough to not lose muscle and also protein high.

R u quite muscular anyway?
Yes I am, obviously tho I still lost muscle, but next cut I'm gonna need to drink protein shakes, I'll buy the vegan one cause I get a lot of pimple from whey.

I think what made me lose more muscle than what I anticipated is me not getting enough protein. I think I consumed 6 eggs + 1 whole chicken breast per day on average. I think I need more protein, next time I'd do it better

Why do bodybuilders (who's sport is getting the leanest possible) not starve themself and opt in for a slight calorie surplus?

I understand if you are skinnyfat and have seen results from a huge calorie deficit but when shit gets real, small calorie deficits work better. Maybe even for reasons you aren't aware of, like getting higher quality sleep which leads to better nutrient partitioning away from fat storage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mosh12 and shieldzz
Why do bodybuilders (who's sport is getting the leanest possible) not starve themself and opt in for a slight calorie surplus?

I understand if you are skinnyfat and have seen results from a huge calorie deficit but when shit gets real, small calorie deficits work better. Maybe even for reasons you aren't aware of, like getting higher quality sleep which leads to better nutrient partitioning away from fat storage.
if you are skinnyfat you have no muscles anyway so u might aswell starve since you have nothing to lose

You cant starve totally or you lose muscles,If u want some tips dm

Alternate day fasting is the way

Just eat as much ruminant meat as you want and you will achieve perfect body composition in no less than 6 months.

Food restriction is retarded, eat your natural diet.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Ridiculous, enjoy coping with skinnyfat+slowmetabolism+bloating+deficiency, just zynmaxx and caffeinemaxx if you’re too broke for real appetite suppressants and still eat a nutrientmaxxed high protein diet

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
JoinedDec 11, 2023Posts125Reputation85
Ridiculous, enjoy coping with skinnyfat+slowmetabolism+bloating+deficiency, just zynmaxx and caffeinemaxx if you’re too broke for real appetite suppressants and still eat a nutrientmaxxed high protein diet

at least I didn’t eat four fucking hot dogs enjoy eternal gluttony permacel :feelsrope:

Middle aged mother mindset. Doesn’t matter how much weight you lose or how you lose it. You’ve burned some fat off regardless

Good thread, this is exactly what I did, eating food and snacking makes you crave food much more often.

Carrots and coffee are the only snacks allowed during this, start day fasted, break fast with a coffeee, first meal essentially only protein but a shit ton of it with some healthy fats, 0 carbs. Carrots whenever you crave or coffee to supress your appetitie further, and just walk walk walk walk walk

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
Y'all autistic honestly

Just eat as much ruminant meat as you want and you will achieve perfect body composition in no less than 6 months.

Food restriction is retarded, eat your natural diet.
It’s just this simple but people overcomplicate everything cuz they too brainwashed .

Kill yourself theory