Only way to lose weight that isn’t cope

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
The most effective way to reduce your appetite is taking amphetamines. Just the smell of food bothers you and you can keep yourself alive with snacks and water tbhhh

double digit IQ

Control your animalistic pig nature and eat less - then you will lose weight

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I've found I have gained weight since breaking my NoFap streaking and fapping a few times.

NoFap is yet another essential component of my BoyMaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr
double digit IQ

this, i lost 80 pounds by lifting weights and eating two meals a day

double digit IQ

Why go through all that when you can take something that does it for you?

Also I’m not some fuck fat or anything. But bodyfat maxxing is still a priority

Why go through all that when you can take something that does it for you?

Also I’m not some fuck fat or anything. But bodyfat maxxing is still a priority
cause then you'll look like a 130lbs heroin addict who is about to drop dead.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Actually its better to be overweight than underweight (as far as attractiveness is concerned)

Being overweight only works if you have bones. I barely have any viable bones while being thinnish

I can’t imagine what is loook like if I became fat

Being overweight only works if you have bones. I barely have any viable bones while being thinnish

I can’t imagine what is loook like if I became fat

Would probably look better tbh, cuz the fat will mask your subhuman bones

jfl just fast+nofap+shaveyourhead
im 100% serious it works if you want to ascend mentally and are a NEET
remember to take your electrolytes though

Dude I lost 30kgs in 7 months. The only way to lose weight is

DEDICATION AND CONSISTENCY

There is no other way to fix it.

Would probably look better tbh, cuz the fat will mask your subhuman bones
True, at a bit fatter my muscles look better and my looseskin doesent look so obvious unless shirtless.

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
How about doing it how Nature has Intended it for you. Doing sports that Involve Intense cardio ideally with Contact and some are actually very Fun to play. Now eat like an Athlete you can even afford to Cheat here and there and You will drop fat like nothing and still look glowingly healthy.

If you just sit at home dont activate any muscles and starve yourself i wonder what will happen. Most likely your body getting rid of all the muscles but still store fat for Bad times. The average skinny fat dude

Yeah, that's fucking weak bro. Don't do that shit.
If you do that you might as well just get it over with quickly and do DNP, but you'd probably die either way.

Or do it the right way and don't do any of that shit, lose it in some proper way. Cutting drugs are shit anyway, and it's a quick fix, you'll gain it back later if you don't have the discipline to fucking do it with dedication and consistency like @FatmanO said.

Dude I lost 30kgs in 7 months. The only way to lose weight is

DEDICATION AND CONSISTENCY
There is no other way to fix it.

True, at a bit fatter my muscles look better and my looseskin doesent look so obvious unless shirtless.

+1 for that post, real shit

There’s times where you will feel like shit/ want to cheat but you gotta look at the end goal. Diet (calories in v out) and cardio I done 5km run/jog 4/5times every week. I done the gym aswell Lower/upper routine 4 times a week. But the diet is what the most important is, and the thing is that I didn’t have much cravings instead of a chocolate bar I’d have a protein bar ETC. there are alternatives to most stuff.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Yeah, that's fucking weak bro. Don't do that shit.
If you do that you might as well just get it over with quickly and do DNP, but you'd probably die either way.

Or do it the right way and don't do any of that shit, lose it in some proper way. Cutting drugs are shit anyway, and it's a quick fix, you'll gain it back later if you don't have the discipline to fucking do it with dedication and consistency like @FatmanO said.

Jfl @ the amount of people who took this post seriously. I took some addy that day to finish my paper and the idea just crossed my mind so i decided to shitpost :feelstrash: