OofyDoofy is law

yeah it is

i dont know what size

but i know that for average dicks you cant demand exclusivity from hot girls, you got to get used to them getting gangbanged by other men and stuff
What’s the average size?

Dicklet cope. @wollet2 mogs u but he has a small dick so it’s over for him he is made to get cucked
hes mostly interested in men, sadly we have to deal with women who are all size queens

guys will take any size and are much easier to satisfy

fuck, big dick is literally everything when it comes to getting women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
What’s the average size?
idk, i guess around my size when it was working but a bit thicker like 6x5.25 nbp is very average

i havent been involved with dick size statistics for so long because its so utterly over for me, like doesnt matter if avg is 6 or 7 inches so i didnt care, its over for me beyond help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
If you don't believe me do a 7-8" cockfish on tinder
Bro this would be lifefuel. I am almost 8 inches but it never helped me because the problem is getting laid first. You dont run around with your dick size on your forehead. What exactly should I do on tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I believe you cause my friend has a 8 inch cock and even though we bully him he's fucking hotties. Sadly he's a retard
He has LMS then. You have to get laid first before women see your big dick. Stop coping, I have top 2% dick and I only get complimented when girls see it but thats it.

Your right without oofy doofy we would die virgin

Bro this would be lifefuel. I am almost 8 inches but it never helped me because the problem is getting laid first. You dont run around with your dick size on your forehead. What exactly should I do on tinder?
You find a way to show a picture of it in the dms of a girl

true asf lmaooo. Ive noticed the uglier someone is the more likely they are to be into fetishes, open relationships and and the like in general, since they probably can't get sexual release just based on their partner and their appearance alone. and also the even uglier you are the more likely you are to be super super open about having these fetishes, it almost reads like a desperate cry for help. posting videos like this is a surrogate for getting the kind of sexual release that chad and stacy simply get from having vanilla missionary and nothing more.

Very true.

On point here.