[OP Pic] Lower third is extremely important

RicER

RicER

Bronze
Pic is taken from one of recent threads (edit: @16tyo thread). This is david laid. Look at how I easily destroy his looks when I crop my lower third into his.

Look at how he suddenly looks like a coping gymcel. The body still looks good obviously but not even sure if any woman would get rushes and urges to kiss and make out with the second pic guy. Such a massive drop of SMV almost comparable to height, where it can obliterate a guy's SMV even if he has Chad face but with <5'6 height. Notice how even his eye area and hair can't suppress the effect a drop of subhumanity gives to his lower third.
Snapchat 1421741249

Bonus: yeah there's my shoulder in the second pic cause I tried to compare what my body and his body would look on scale when compared directly and he sizemogs me brutally as shown in the pic below
Snapchat 1122631907

Attachments

• 1598169939457.png
    1598169939457.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, clavicel, Romnel and 15 others
major cope

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Holy shit no way what a discovery greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Mongrelcel, SoyGune and 7 others
Never began for you my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Romnel, Britishlooksmaxxer and PubertyMaxxer
what the hell is this morph nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Romnel, Deleted member 1680 and PubertyMaxxer
Good thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Kmscurry, WeWillAllAscend and 1 other person
Pic is taken from one of recent threads (edit: @16tyo thread). This is david laid. Look at how I easily destroy his looks when I crop my lower third into his.

View attachment 613504
Look at how he suddenly looks like a coping gymcel. The body still looks good obviously but not even sure if any woman would get rushes and urges to kiss and make out with the second pic guy. Such a massive drop of SMV almost comparable to height, where it can obliterate a guy's SMV even if he has Chad face but with <5'6 height. Notice how even his eye area and hair can't suppress the effect a drop of subhumanity gives to his lower third.
View attachment 613498

Bonus: yeah there's my shoulder in the second pic cause I tried to compare what my body and his body would look on scale when compared directly and he sizemogs me brutally as shown in the pic below
View attachment 613500
Good thread

The fact that u used ur own face and body for this "experiment" is very brave and very sad

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Inscol, Romnel and 1 other person
Good thread bc u used ur own face tbh

Snapchat 1421741249

Iu 1

• +1
Reactions: Romnel and Deleted member 6892

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 5746
Here's the cleaner edited version kek

The fact that u used ur own face and body for this "experiment" is very brave and very sad
Not brave and sad tbh. If I need a sample of subhuman face for experiments, my face has the most subhuman features I've ever seen and would be suitable to be used for things like these.
Good thread bc u used ur own face tbh
Thanks kek

Here's the cleaner edited version kek
View attachment 618080

Not brave and sad tbh. If I need a sample of subhuman face for experiments, my face has the most subhuman features I've ever seen and would be suitable to be used for things like these.

Thanks kek
it is very sad that u have such opinion about yourself

Not caged at a thread that hard before holy shit :lul:
Good points btw

That's a pretty good insight actually. We all know jaw is law but to truly see a Chad turn into a low level normie simply because of the jaw/chin change. Wow.

Aah

@higgabigga link the video of you saying "i mog you but it's so fucking over"

I actually think about you a lot @RicER

You're just so fucking subhuman bro. You literally have every single failo that exists it's crazy

Thoughts and prayers 😢

That's a pretty good insight actually. We all know jaw is law but to truly see a Chad turn into a low level normie simply because of the jaw/chin change. Wow.
Thanks bro. We always know that jaw is important but right here we're presented with the real extent
Aah

@higgabigga link the video of you saying "i mog you but it's so fucking over"

I actually think about you a lot @RicER

You're just so fucking subhuman bro. You literally have every single failo that exists it's crazy

Thoughts and prayers 😢
Thanks for the thoughts and prayers bro. I have a theory that god just created a megachad right before creating me so he ran out of quality materials thus made me from scraps instead