Open this thread if you want to un-take the red pill and save your mental health before it's too late

NoCope

NoCope

Silver
Try to keep your mind open as you read this. If you are not ready for an alternative viewpoint, this thread is not for you

-------

Men want nothing more than to please women, and they are living in a world with a sexual marketplace they find deeply anxiety-provoking. Briffaut’s Law, another of the key concepts of The Red Pill, encapsulates male powerlessness as an eternal truth: “The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”

But Redpillers are responding to a much more novel and contemporary reality that such biological imperatives: they are responding to women having sexual power over their own lives and bodies. And they haven’t dealt with it yet. The term “manosphere” is really a misnomer. “Not-quite-a-manosphere” would be better.

What the boys of The Red Pill need, in all honesty, is a massive dose of Romantic poetry. They need a dedicated course of treatment in the novels of Jane Austen and Dostoevsky, combined with significant therapy in negative capability.

They need to learn that love is awful, in the both the ancient and modern senses of the world – that love is infinitely more powerful and real than any marketplace, sexual or otherwise.

They need to read Freud, who wrote that every man wants to murder his father and sleep with his mother and that the only way to be civilized is to recognize that everyone is barbaric way down deep inside.

They need to know that desire is a mess, and that everyone suffers from its mess.

Instead of culture, the world offers the boys of The Red Pill contempt. Instead of education, outrage.

But it’s not just the boys of The Red Pill who need to begin again to learn from the fiasco that is men and women. It’s everybody. It’s the whole world.

-------

There is no reason to keep the red pill as your main perspective on life. You already took it, it will forever be ingrained with you. Now comes the harder part - despite all the barbaric truths you know, go back to the "normie" world, and try living without red pill constantly buzzing through your mind every second. Stop caring about the way you look, and you will see just how powerful this will make you. Also, be happy with the chaos all around you. There doesn't have to be full clarity on things, since growth happens only in chaos. Embrace the unknown, and step out of your comfort zone.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Aqua, ALP, Deleted member 16110 and 5 others
There is no going back to the normie world because that would imply I/others were in it in the first place. A lot of us are just outcasts with weak genetics and/or enviroment looking to distract ourselves, it becomes debilitating for very few and it wouldn't matter whether or not they found any information because if it hinders them that much it was already finished

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Aqua, gymcel:( and 5 others
Yes, women are hoes. Yes, women are sluts. Yes, they want chad.

Such is the biological truth. It's a prime human animal instinct for a woman to want chad.

Yet, humans have innate morality built into them. What is morality if not love? Two people willingly stop pursuing sex partners, and make promise to each other to stay together.

What if not morality has created culture, and tradition? Husband and wife raising their children, and slowly building them up so they become better than themselves. Despite all the degeneracy of humans animalistic side, we have still continued growing and developing.

It's a constant battle between morality and biology. It's a battle between love, and lust. Kingdoms have been overthrown due to such battles, wars have been fought for such a universal human experience. The struggle of such is a burden of everyone. Be proud you are at the frontlines, and know that there is an almost divine destiny for growth and progress that kept us going fo generations.

You have enough knowledge about the biological side of things. Now explore a complete opposite of that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Okkypras, lungorichard, Aqua and 8 others
i would of been in a much better mental state earlier in life if i found the red pill. If your ugly as fuck sure the redpill is even worse than the black pill in some respects because you can't benefit from most of it.

Such is the biological truth. It's a prime human animal instinct for a woman to want chad.

Yet, humans have innate morality built into them. What is morality if not love? Two people willingly stop pursuing sex partners, and make promise to each other to stay together.

Humans, since the dawn of ancient times, have always fought back against animal instincts.

You have enough knowledge about the biological side of things. Now explore a complete opposite of that.
Yes, women are women.

There is no going back to the normie world because that would imply I/others were in it in the first place. A lot of us are just outcasts with weak genetics and/or enviroment looking to distract ourselves, it becomes debilitating for very few and it wouldn't matter whether or not they found any information because if it hinders them that much it was already finished
You have suffered trauma from not being able to pursue close relationship with girls. It will continue weighting you down until you nullify it. Stop taking the world so seriously, we only live once. There is something exciting about dealing with the normie world which you've never been in before, you will feel like an astronaut diving deep inside the human psyche

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua and thecel
You have suffered trauma from not being able to pursue close relationship with girls. It will continue weighting you down until you nullify it. Stop taking the world so seriously, we only live once. There is something exciting about dealing with the normie world which you've never been in before, you will feel like an astronaut diving deep inside the human psyche
No, trauma from lack of female attention is the least of my worries right now. Are you just copy pasting something for a meme or are you one of those guys who think they can analyze people?

No, trauma from lack of female attention is the least of my worries right now. Are you just copy pasting something for a meme or are you one of those guys who think they can analyze people?
Whatever your worry may be, just know that this forum is a fallacy and won't make you feel better. The only way to fix your mental health is to learn how to rest in doubt, yet continue to pay attention and probe deeper.

You made up your mind about a fact of your life, claiming "there is no going back to the normie world".

Says who? Logic? Fuck logic. Step in the unknown, and try to experience normie world with child-like curiosity. You don't trust people? You think they all judge you? They are humans just like you, with their own insecurities and their own inner voice. Make them uncomfortable with your presence. Suppress their inner voice.

Progress comes from being in the unknown, so you are doing nothing but rot in here. You rot in this comfortable space where everything makes sense, where women are whores, where chads win, and where incels lose. Humans love creating their perspective on things, because it helps keep scope of things and make tasks easier. Do the exact opposite of what humans do

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Merćer
They need to learn that love is awful, in the both the ancient and modern senses of the world
Most men who end up on the :redpill: are there precisely because they were in a rollercoster relationship beforehand and just got thrown off the ride. Also plenty of red pillers quote Freud etc all the time just not braindead youtubers.

I know you typed out this post and thought to yourself “damn I just did summm” but you didn’t. The correct red pill resources are very educational it just happens to attract people who already emotional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Aqua and Preoximerianas
Most men who end up on the :redpill: are there precisely because they were in a rollercoster relationship beforehand and just got thrown off the ride. Also plenty of red pillers quote Freud etc all the time just not braindead youtubers.

I know you typed out this post and thought to yourself “damn I just did summm” but you didn’t. The correct red pill resources are very educational it just happens to attract people who already emotional
Can't relate. I swallowed blackpill at ripe age of 13. There is no coming back from it unless you completely change your perspective on everything in life, and that's what this post is for. Good thing is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so whoever masters both the blackpill and the bluepill will be unstoppable. It's as if God and Satan merged into one

• +1
Reactions: Aqua and Deleted member 17829
Whatever your worry may be, just know that this forum is a fallacy and won't make you feel better. The only way to fix your mental health is to learn how to rest in doubt, yet continue to pay attention and probe deeper.

You made up your mind about a fact of your life, claiming "there is no going back to the normie world".

Says who? Logic? Fuck logic. Step in the unknown, and try to experience normie world with child-like curiosity. You don't trust people? You think they all judge you? They are humans just like you, with their own insecurities and their own inner voice. Make them uncomfortable with your presence. Suppress their inner voice.

Progress comes from being in the unknown, so you are doing nothing but rot in here. You rot in this comfortable space where everything makes sense, where women are whores, where chads win, and where incels lose. Humans love creating their perspective on things, because it helps keep scope of things and make tasks easier. Do the exact opposite of what humans do
No, my point was that a lot of people were never living normie lives to begin with, I was implying your wording was incorrect

"Fuck logic," no rebuttal needed for this one

I'm not comfortable at all

Can't relate. I swallowed blackpill at ripe age of 13. There is no coming back from it unless you completely change your perspective on everything in life, and that's what this post is for. Good thing is that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so whoever masters both the blackpill and the bluepill will be unstoppable. It's as if God and Satan merged into one
Being unable to contend with both the black pill and the blue pill/real life is just a result of either actually being subhuman or completely lacking nuance and interpreting the black pill as “I’m not Chad it’s literally over :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Maybe it's intentional to troll but you should stop making assertions like "you are" and instead say "you are probably/likely/etc" instead because you continue to say things that are wrong with confidence and it's really autistic to read :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas and NoCope
Maybe it's intentional to troll but you should stop making assertions like "you are" and instead say "you are probably/likely/etc" instead because you continue to say things that are wrong with confidence and it's really autistic to read :Comfy:
I know you are cringing as you read these. You probably think "This guy probably thinks he is smarter than everyone, but he is just some nerd on a forum who tries to be different"

I live to make you feel uncomfortable. I feed off your energy. Continue dropping coal into fire, or admit you lost. See? You lose both ways.

I know you are cringing as you read these. You probably think "This guy probably thinks he is smarter than everyone, but he is just some nerd on a forum who tries to be different"

I live to make you feel uncomfortable. I feed off your energy. Continue dropping coal into fire, or admit you lost. See? You lose both ways.
No I don't think you feel you're smarter than others as you would just be delusional, you didn't make me unformtable also. If I was uncomfortable I wouldn't have responded, words from a random online don't make me feel much which is why I gave you contrstructive critism regarding your english and thinking.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas and NoCope
No I don't think you feel you're smarter than others as you would just be delusional, you didn't make me unformtable also. If I was uncomfortable I wouldn't have responded, words from a random online don't make me feel much which is why I gave you contrstructive critism regarding your english and thinking.
I am slowly getting deeper and deeper into your head. Five replies in one thread is enough for you to remember my cute profile picture for at least a week. Feels so nice being stuck in your head for a whole week.

Let this image live rent free in your head. Everytime you think about these forums, you will think of me. Eventually, I will haunt your thoughts. I will randomly pop up in your internal dialogue. You will see this cute cat with crystal blue eyes just looking at you, silently judging you.

I already won :chad:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK and LooksOrDeath
I am slowly getting deeper and deeper into your head. Five replies in one thread is enough for you to remember my cute profile picture for at least a week. Feels so nice being stuck in your head for a whole week.

View attachment 1623614

Let this image live rent free in your head. Everytime you think about these forums, you will think of me. Eventually, I will haunt your thoughts. I will randomly pop up in your internal dialogue. You will see this cute cat with crystal blue eyes just looking at you, silently judging you.

I already won :chad:
I remembered your avi one of your first posts though, I remember posting it and saying "Avi halo"

• Love it
Reactions: NoCope
throwback to these threads

Last edited:
Okay, foid:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I never noticed a particular period of time where I became redpilled as if it was a transition from being bluepilled to redpilled
Hearing girls joke about dicks at 13 or whatever age it was is enough to realize that shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Preoximerianas and LooksOrDeath
I never noticed a particular period of time where I became redpilled as if it was a transition from being bluepilled to redpilled
Hearing girls joke about dicks at 13 or whatever age it was is enough to realize that shit
Same. It's as if it was already ingrained. That's what makes it harder to ignore it. That's what makes it so easy for us to laugh at "bluepilled normies" and at their stupidity. Yet, they think the same about "stupid incels" and can't understand the blackpill. Of course, everyone more or less has the idea of what it is, but both sides think "How stupid must they be to believe that?".

So this thread teaches you to view it from both perspectives, something so rare it makes you way too OP. You will quite literally be too dangerous to be left alive. You will pose danger to the human social order as we know it. Burn your laptop, and read "The Good Psychopath's Guide to Success" by Andy McNab. It's all bullshit, but that book will subtly teach you how to withstand torture. CIA will use simulated pain which surpasses conventional torture methods ten-fold. Worst thing, your life will not be at danger. Keep your mind strong. Don't let them take the only thing that's real from you. Stay strong

Same. It's as if it was already ingrained. That's what makes it harder to ignore it. That's what makes it so easy for us to laugh at "bluepilled normies" and at their stupidity. Yet, they think the same about "stupid incels" and can't understand the blackpill. Of course, everyone more or less has the idea of what it is, but both sides think "How stupid must they be to believe that?".

So this thread teaches you to view it from both perspectives, something so rare it makes you way too OP. You will quite literally be too dangerous to be left alive. You will pose danger to the human social order as we know it. Burn your laptop, and read "The Good Psychopath's Guide to Success" by Andy McNab. It's all bullshit, but that book will subtly teach you how to withstand torture. CIA will use simulated pain which surpasses conventional torture methods ten-fold. Worst thing, your life will not be at danger. Keep your mind strong. Don't let them take the only thing that's real from you. Stay strong
agree with the first paragraph
I don't really understand the advice you are giving tho
how does viewing things from the normie perspective make you OP
Please give a real life example

You can still "live your life" even when you're blackpilled/redpilled/whateverpilled ? So i don't get what you're saying

agree with the first paragraph
I don't really understand the advice you are giving tho
how does viewing things from the normie perspective make you OP
Please give a real life example
Love is opposite of lust. Lust is a biological reaction. Love is a sign of empathy, and morality - something that can only be seen in humans. You will never be able to fully tap into the intoxicating unconditional love if you can't suppress the blackpill which has been already ingrained into you. Complete, full trust. Just like a son loves his mother as a mentor, you love her as your companion for life. If you are able to fully trust a woman yourself (which goes against the blackpill), and she was able to tap into love just like you did, you have quite literally formed the strongest emotional bond possible in this world. Now learn to keep those two feelings completely balanced, without letting blackpill taint the bluepill. Way too OP

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and LooksOrDeath
Try to keep your mind open as you read this. If you are not ready for an alternative viewpoint, this thread is not for you

-------

Men want nothing more than to please women, and they are living in a world with a sexual marketplace they find deeply anxiety-provoking. Briffaut’s Law, another of the key concepts of The Red Pill, encapsulates male powerlessness as an eternal truth: “The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.”

But Redpillers are responding to a much more novel and contemporary reality that such biological imperatives: they are responding to women having sexual power over their own lives and bodies. And they haven’t dealt with it yet. The term “manosphere” is really a misnomer. “Not-quite-a-manosphere” would be better.

What the boys of The Red Pill need, in all honesty, is a massive dose of Romantic poetry. They need a dedicated course of treatment in the novels of Jane Austen and Dostoevsky, combined with significant therapy in negative capability.

They need to learn that love is awful, in the both the ancient and modern senses of the world – that love is infinitely more powerful and real than any marketplace, sexual or otherwise.

They need to read Freud, who wrote that every man wants to murder his father and sleep with his mother and that the only way to be civilized is to recognize that everyone is barbaric way down deep inside.

They need to know that desire is a mess, and that everyone suffers from its mess.

Instead of culture, the world offers the boys of The Red Pill contempt. Instead of education, outrage.

But it’s not just the boys of The Red Pill who need to begin again to learn from the fiasco that is men and women. It’s everybody. It’s the whole world.

-------

There is no reason to keep the red pill as your main perspective on life. You already took it, it will forever be ingrained with you. Now comes the harder part - despite all the barbaric truths you know, go back to the "normie" world, and try living without red pill constantly buzzing through your mind every second. Stop caring about the way you look, and you will see just how powerful this will make you. Also, be happy with the chaos all around you. There doesn't have to be full clarity on things, since growth happens only in chaos. Embrace the unknown, and step out of your comfort zone.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoCope and LooksOrDeath
Love is opposite of lust. Lust is a biological reaction. Love is a sign of empathy, and morality - something that can only be seen in humans. You will never be able to fully tap into the intoxicating unconditional love if you can't suppress the blackpill which has been already ingrained into you. Complete, full trust. Just like a son loves his mother as a mentor, you love her as your companion for life. If you are able to fully trust a woman yourself (which goes against the blackpill), and she was able to tap into love just like you did, you have quite literally formed the strongest emotional bond possible in this world. Now learn to keep those two feelings completely balanced, without letting blackpill taint the bluepill. Way too OP
Good post
Anytime I've been talking to a girl I wanted something serious with and she expressed she had feelings for me I always assumed she would remain good to me. It's never been the case but I will always go into those situations with optimism

• +1
Reactions: NoCope and LooksOrDeath

I didn't finish those vids fully yet (will do it right now) but I think every man wants to be seen like "God" in the eyes of his woman. What's funny is that this desire and chase to become a "God" requires a huge amount of self sacrifice from a man. A woman will always look at you as her role model (if she loves you), but with such power so does come the responsibility. Man provides for a woman, because he understands she will bear his children. He needs to protect her so the children grow safe, and that nobody can harm his family. And if needed, a man will die defending his family thus fulfilling his duty.

That's the struggle of being a man, and a big part of growing up is understand that embracing it is the best solution. Obviously, as long as a woman is willing to embrace her part. If there is love between a man and a woman, it is an unspoken rule though.

I didn't finish those vids fully yet (will do it right now) but I think every man wants to be seen like "God" in the eyes of his woman. What's funny is that this desire and chase to become a "God" requires a huge amount of self sacrifice from a man. A woman will always look at you as her role model (if she loves you), but with such power so does come the responsibility. Man provides for a woman, because he understands she will bear his children. He needs to protect her so the children grow safe, and that nobody can harm his family. And if needed, a man will die defending his family thus fulfilling his duty.

That's the struggle of being a man, and a big part of growing up is understand that embracing it is the best solution. Obviously, as long as a woman is willing to embrace her part. If there is love between a man and a woman, it is an unspoken rule though.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: needjawsurgery, NoCope and LooksOrDeath

Yes, women are attracted to machiavellianism, but just because it can be used to protect her (think of "I can fix him!"). Ideally, women of course prefer healthy empathetic masculinity. Think of machiavellianism as Scar from Lion King (powerful, takes what he wants, but ultimately morally wrong) and think of empathetic masculinity as Mufasa (strong, righteous, protective). Both are good, both are better than average soy cuck, but between two, mufasa mogs

Last edited:

Also, to answer your second point...

Both Mufasa and Scar are assertive. Both of them are smart and cunning. Both are leaders. Mufasa is much more rare, though. Mostly teen girls are attracted by machiavellianism, since narcissistic qualities can be tricked by teen boys much easier. Heck, that's what I did the first time I understood how this game is played. (I am 18 right now, and machiavellianism still holds predominant position around my age group. However, by the time a man is 21-23, he is expected to grow out of it. No girl wants a criminal when a hero is the option) It's very rare for a teen boy to display truly strong assertive qualities (well, because he is still not a man), however, such person is much more preferred to a narcissistic one.

Jon Snow is the perfect archetype for this kind of man.

Last edited:
Yes, women are attracted to machiavellianism, but just because it can be used to protect her (think of "I can fix him!"). Ideally, women of course prefer healthy empathetic masculinity. Think of machiavellianism as Scar from Lion King (powerful, takes what he wants, but ultimately morally wrong) and think of empathetic masculinity as Mufasa (strong, righteous, protective). Both are good, both are better than average soy cuck, but between two, mufasa mogs

View attachment 1623711

• +1
Reactions: NoCope
greycels me

freud was a deranged kike

Red pill is the holy grail, you learn everything you need to know about female nature
Black pill is one step above the red pill, cuz you already know what female nature is but here comes to good part now you know what features attracts women so you implement that stuff on yourself aka you improve your flaws as much as you can and than you take advantage of hypergamy women without fully committing
I see it as a win win either you want women in your life or not :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Gandy

View attachment 1623711
of course mufasa is preferred , he MOGS scar lookwise , you spiked my interest and you had a good start op but even your examples point towards the blackpill , please stop coping with muh personality .

of course mufasa is preferred , he MOGS scar lookwise , you spiked my interest and you had a good start op but even your examples point towards the blackpill , please stop coping with muh personality .
We are way beyond personality vs looks debate here

• Hmm...
Reactions: HOLYFUARK

What if not morality has created culture, and tradition? Husband and wife raising their children, and slowly building them up so they become better than themselves. Despite all the degeneracy of humans animalistic side, we have still continued growing and developing.

It's a constant battle between morality and biology. It's a battle between love, and lust. Kingdoms have been overthrown due to such battles, wars have been fought for such a universal human experience. The struggle of such is a burden of everyone. Be proud you are at the frontlines, and know that there is an almost divine destiny for growth and progress that kept us going fo generations.