Opinion about Bimax in general

TimeToChange

TimeToChange

Bronze
Hey everyone.
Just wanna know what's your actual opinion about Bimax/Double jaw surgery for aesthetics ? (For someone who doesnt have any tooth alignment problem).

Is it still concider as one of the best surgery? Something you should do before thinking about jaw implant and genioplasty? ( Obv I know it depend on the patient).
I'm asking the question cause I saw a lot of threed praying bimax but they all over a year old.

Profile   Baymax

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Bimax can have huge aesthetic benefits but only if your jaw alignment is your main problem. If you’re not recessed, you’re barking up the wrong tree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Linoob, Gaia262 and 2 others
Hey everyone.
Just wanna know what's your actual opinion about Bimax/Double jaw surgery for aesthetics ? (For someone who doesnt have any tooth alignment problem).

Is it still concider as one of the best surgery? Something you should do before thinking about jaw implant and genioplasty? ( Obv I know it depend on the patient).
I'm asking the question cause I saw a lot of threed praying bimax but they all over a year old.
Without severe malocclusion the results are not as dramatic. But results are results.

Bimax can have huge aesthetic benefits but only if your jaw alignment is your main problem. If you’re not recessed, you’re barking up the wrong tree.
My jaw is aligned like a good bite but I’m still recessed if that’s possible

My jaw is aligned like a good bite but I’m still recessed if that’s possible
Maybe you just need genio. Go see an actual maxilofacial surgeon and see what he says

Hey everyone.

For the right person it can be the best surgery and provides the most dramatic improvement in looks.

I'll probably get it in mid 30s (3-4 years from now) to have a more robust look.

I have mediocre forward growth but am not really recessed

Ok
Maybe you just need genio. Go see an actual maxilofacial surgeon and see what he says
I've been to maxfacs that say that lefort is the move. Every doctor I've seen from maxfac to plastic surgeons say my chin is in a good position and is prominent.