opinion on this theory?

ph4ntom

ph4ntom

i really don't know why it's such a big deal tho
(THEORY NOT MADE BY ME HOWEVER I ADDED SOME AT THE END)
"Hunter eyes" is basically your head posture. If you tuck your chin, so that there is minimal vertical distance between eyes and eyebrows, that will give you deep-set eyes. The problem is that nobody does it consistently, because they have poor development, so to compensate it they tilt their head up, to make an illusion that their jawline isn't recessed, but sacrifice that deep set eyes.

If you tuck your chin, your brow ridge will form a sort of cap, a hat that covers your eyes. Of course you will look uglier because your lower third isn't properly developed, but that's how you achieve deep set eyes. If you keep that head posture I just described, and mew in that position, your mid and lower third will catch up over time if you mew correctly.

If you don't believe me, look at Khabib's head posture, his horizontal alignment of ears and eyebrows, specifically. If you notice his eyes are so deep set that his brow ridge casts a shadow(!) on his eyes. Of course genetics and his fighting background plays a huge role, but still, there is basis for my hypothesis. But take everything with a grain of salt.

Take-home message - mew with your chin tucked.

About Khabib, search his conversation with Dana White after Conor's fight when he demands his belt. You can clearly see that his eyes are covered under the shadow casted by his brow ridge. So incredible.

More Proof: It's a basic defensive concept taught as early as the amateur level. Your chin is the most sensitive point of contact on your body in boxing because taking a punch can immediately cause a knockout. Protect your chin by keeping it tucked into your chest.
So in fighting sports you need to have your chin tucked and given khabibs and his ancestors fighting background it makes sense that inhabitans of the Caucasus region have deeper set yes.

Also here is the aforementioned Khabib image:
hqdefault.jpg

His chin isn't even turcked here, it's even slightly tilted forward, now imagine if he tucks his chin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 23554, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
"Hunter eyes" is basically your head posture. If you tuck your chin, so that there is minimal vertical distance between eyes and eyebrows, that will give you deep-set eyes. The problem is that nobody does it consistently, because they have poor development, so to compensate it they tilt their head up, to make an illusion that their jawline isn't recessed, but sacrifice that deep set eyes.

If you tuck your chin, your brow ridge will form a sort of cap, a hat that covers your eyes. Of course you will look uglier because your lower third isn't properly developed, but that's how you achieve deep set eyes. If you keep that head posture I just described, and mew in that position, your mid and lower third will catch up over time if you mew correctly.

If you don't believe me, look at Khabib's head posture, his horizontal alignment of ears and eyebrows, specifically. If you notice his eyes are so deep set that his brow ridge casts a shadow(!) on his eyes. Of course genetics and his fighting background plays a huge role, but still, there is basis for my hypothesis. But take everything with a grain of salt.

About Khabib, search his conversation with Dana White after Conor's fight when he demands his belt. You can clearly see that his eyes are covered under the shadow casted by his brow ridge. So incredible.

More Proof: It's a basic defensive concept taught as early as the amateur level. Your chin is the most sensitive point of contact on your body in boxing because taking a punch can immediately cause a knockout. Protect your chin by keeping it tucked into your chest.
So in fighting sports you need to have your chin tucked and given khabibs and his ancestors fighting background it makes sense that inhabitans of the Caucasus region have deeper set yes.

hqdefault.jpg

His chin isn't even turcked here, it's even slightly tilted forward, now imagine if he tucks his chin.
Genetics mostly

no not always. Btw look closer at khabib you'll notice he has upper eyelid exposure
This isn't focused on exposure more like the deep setedness of the eyes

hooding is most likely an adaptation against the elements from a time when we didn't have eye protection yet, it's found in many parts of the word.

asians have their eye shape due to the climate in ancient china for example, the epicanthic fold is often associated with greater levels of fat deposition around the eyeball, which helps to insulate it against the cold.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Ah, lifefuel for Kavkaz niggers such as myself.
Georgian Pepe

hooding is most likely an adaptation against the elements from a time when we didn't have eye protection yet, it's found in many parts of the word.

asians have it due to the climate in ancient china for example, the epicanthic fold is often associated with greater levels of fat deposition around the eyeball.
still i'm sure chin tucks and fighting sports can be great for your eye area

Mec qartveli var ddd
ა რ
ა რ ს ე ბ ო ბ ს

შენ ხარ მეათე ქართველი რომელიც ლუქმაქს.ორგ-ზე შემხვდა!
რა გვჭირს ამ ხალხს?! XD

ა რ
ა რ ს ე ბ ო ბ ს

შენ ხარ მეათე ქართველი რომელიც ლუქმაქს.ორგ-ზე შემხვდა!
რა გვჭირს ამ ხალხს?! XD
ar vici kargia tu cudi amdenni ro vart am forumze xd

• JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
ar vici kargia tu cudi amdenni ro vart am forumze xd
100%-ით ვიცი რომ ცუდია XD
ხოდა,
რამდენის ხარ? "სტატები" შეიძლება გავიგო?

100%-ით ვიცი რომ ცუდია XD
ხოდა,
რამდენის ხარ? "სტატები" შეიძლება გავიგო?

chems teoriaze ras fiqrob?

• +1
@nitesik არის 15%-ით ქართველი ჩეჩენი :lul:

• +1
chems teoriaze ras fiqrob?
არ ვიცი ზუსტად თუ "chin tuck" რა არის, გამიგია მიუმ ამაზე ვიდეო გააკეთა. მომიყევი, მუშაობს?
15%it qartveli da 85% checheni tu 15% qartveli checheni?
ჩეჩენი ქართველი წინაპრით

autism theory

Mec qartveli var ddd
HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SHIT WHY EVERY 2ND GUY IS FROM CAUCASUS THIS IS RIDICULUS

• JFL
არ ვიცი ზუსტად თუ "chin tuck" რა არის, გამიგია მიუმ ამაზე ვიდეო გააკეთა. მომიყევი, მუშაობს?

ჩეჩენი ქართველი წინაპრით
Zustad ar vici mec tumca yvelaferi rac aq davde imaze miutitebs rom is mushaobs, boqszec shevdivar male da mand maswavlian tavdacvas am metodit da getyvi gaumjobesebas tu vnaxav, aseve ubralodac gavaketeb amas
Picture1-1-300x286.png

aseve rodesac tavi marjvena suratashi gamosaxul posiziashi gaqvs amchnev rom tvalebi ufro sheweuli da "deep set" gaqvs

• +1
HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS SHIT WHY EVERY 2ND GUY IS FROM CAUCASUS THIS IS RIDICULUS
🇬🇪🇬🇪🇬🇪🇬🇪🇬🇪🇬🇪🇬🇪v🇬🇪🇬🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺 we will take over world soon

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
Zustad ar vici mec tumca yvelaferi rac aq davde imaze miutitebs rom is mushaobs, boqszec shevdivar male da mand maswavlian tavdacvas am metodit da getyvi gaumjobesebas tu vnaxav, aseve ubralodac gavaketeb amas
Picture1-1-300x286.png

aseve rodesac tavi marjvena suratashi gamosaxul posiziashi gaqvs amchnev rom tvalebi ufro sheweuli da "deep set" gaqvs
გასაგებია. მიუინგს ახლა ვაკეთებ და განსხვავებას ვერ ვხედავ, cope-ია, მგონი.
ეს საინტერესოდ გამოიყურება.

ს ტ ა ტ ე ბ ი
მ ი თ ხ ა რ ი

გასაგებია. მიუინგს ახლა ვაკეთებ და განსხვავებას ვერ ვხედავ, cope-ია, მგონი.
ეს საინტერესოდ გამოიყურება.

ს ტ ა ტ ე ბ ი
მ ი თ ხ ა რ ი
mewingi dzalze effekturia tu mas sakmarisad adre daiwyeb tumca is nebismier situaciashi dagexmareba da statebi: daaxloebit 185cm shesadzloa metic viyo 81kg var

• +1
mewingi dzalze effekturia tu mas sakmarisad adre daiwyeb tumca is nebismier situaciashi dagexmareba da statebi: daaxloebit 185cm shesadzloa metic viyo 81kg var
მე 17 წლის ვარ და თუ ვერ მიხვდი 1,88მ ვარ, 60 კილოგრამი. უნდა მოვიმატო სიმაღლეში კიდევ, მირჩიე რამე ძმობილო :feelswah:

hqdefault.jpg

Not a pixel.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
მე 17 წლის ვარ და თუ ვერ მიხვდი 1,88მ ვარ, 60 კილოგრამი. უნდა მოვიმატო სიმაღლეში კიდევ, მირჩიე რამე ძმობილო :feelswah:
ravi ra girchio mshvenier situaciashi xar ubralod gymze shedi da ar dastreso

ravi ra girchio mshvenier situaciashi xar ubralod gymze shedi da ar dastreso
(შესაძლოა ნაკლებიც ვარ სიმაღლეში, ეს დილით გავიზომე)
რ ა მ ე
მ ი რ ჩ ი ე

(შესაძლოა ნაკლებიც ვარ სიმაღლეში, ეს დილით გავიზომე)
რ ა მ ე
მ ი რ ჩ ი ე
simagleze nerviulob megobaro?

• +1
simagleze nerviulob megobaro?
(კი)
17 წლის ვარ და მალე დამთავრდება ზრდა, უნდა გავიზარდო ცოტა კიდეც.
reeeeeee

(კი)
17 წლის ვარ და მალე დამთავრდება ზრდა, უნდა გავიზარდო ცოტა კიდეც.
reeeeeee
msoflios 80-90% procentze magali xar da saqartvelos albat 98% ishviatad vxedav magaze magal adamians tbilishshi da hshirad turistebi arian

• So Sad
tan dro bevri gaq da varjishic ar gawyenda tu ukve ar varjishob

• So Sad
msoflios 80-90% procentze magali xar da saqartvelos albat 98% ishviatad vxedav magaze magal adamians tbilishshi da hshirad turistebi arian
... უბრალოდ რჩევა მინდა.
პირადში გადმოდი, თუ შეიძლება.

Uh...why are white people from the Caucuses communicating in gook on this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
is it from reddit? i read it when i was redpilled

If you rly want valuable advice and really want to grow taller

go check your growth plates asap

closed -> do nothing

open -> take heightmaxxing stack with aromasin, hgh etc

• +1