opinion on this theory?

@LiteralCaucasian

but wanting to get taller after 6'2 is retarted

I would take care of your bitch-tier body(60kg ffs ahahahahaha). Getting to 85kg jacked would increase your smv more than any inches of height you would think of

@LiteralCaucasian

I would take care of your bitch-tier body(60kg ffs ahahahahaha). Getting to 85kg jacked would increase your smv more than any inches of height you would think of
@LiteralCaucasian its a waste of INSANELY HIGH T kavkaz genes, you'll literally grow insanely fast go slay

• So Sad
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
@LiteralCaucasian

Unlike you North Kavkazians, we here in the South aren't constantly on the lookout of pipe bombs and Zhiguli car accidents.
Though you're right, I've become too effeminate as of late. I need to work on myself.

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
it s true to some degree. usually in people who have downswung maxillas and need to correct their head posture permanently.

it's retarded. i didn't even read it, but if it's a "theory" being posted on this site, it's retarded

(THEORY NOT MADE BY ME HOWEVER I ADDED SOME AT THE END)
"Hunter eyes" is basically your head posture. If you tuck your chin, so that there is minimal vertical distance between eyes and eyebrows, that will give you deep-set eyes. The problem is that nobody does it consistently, because they have poor development, so to compensate it they tilt their head up, to make an illusion that their jawline isn't recessed, but sacrifice that deep set eyes.

If you tuck your chin, your brow ridge will form a sort of cap, a hat that covers your eyes. Of course you will look uglier because your lower third isn't properly developed, but that's how you achieve deep set eyes. If you keep that head posture I just described, and mew in that position, your mid and lower third will catch up over time if you mew correctly.

If you don't believe me, look at Khabib's head posture, his horizontal alignment of ears and eyebrows, specifically. If you notice his eyes are so deep set that his brow ridge casts a shadow(!) on his eyes. Of course genetics and his fighting background plays a huge role, but still, there is basis for my hypothesis. But take everything with a grain of salt.

Take-home message - mew with your chin tucked.

About Khabib, search his conversation with Dana White after Conor's fight when he demands his belt. You can clearly see that his eyes are covered under the shadow casted by his brow ridge. So incredible.

More Proof: It's a basic defensive concept taught as early as the amateur level. Your chin is the most sensitive point of contact on your body in boxing because taking a punch can immediately cause a knockout. Protect your chin by keeping it tucked into your chest.
So in fighting sports you need to have your chin tucked and given khabibs and his ancestors fighting background it makes sense that inhabitans of the Caucasus region have deeper set yes.

Also here is the aforementioned Khabib image:
hqdefault.jpg

His chin isn't even turcked here, it's even slightly tilted forward, now imagine if he tucks his chin.
Part of that is true. Forward head posture> head tilted upward> more uee and less neutral or positive canthal tilt, higher brows
Neutral head posture> chin slight tucked> eyes aligned with the horizon> more hooding, canthal tilt will probably be neutral or positive. The good thing? Your true eye area is the one you have with good posture, not the one you have when you tilt your head upward. The bad one? With proper posture your jaw will look much more recessed. Of course orbitals still have a lot of importance here

Last edited: