Opinion on this

vortex

vortex

Iron
Is it good to starvemax and gymax at the same time for fatloss?Also starvemaxxing but i can drink water.

if you are going to starvemax you cant gymmax, how do you want to build muscle if you dont eat. And starvemaxxing is dumb. Your cortisol levels will be asf too

• +1
Reactions: silencio and NoseProphecy
if you are going to starvemax you cant gymmax, how do you want to build muscle if you dont eat. And starvemaxxing is dumb. Your cortisol levels will be asf too
What do you recommend, cause if i eat i cant stop eating.

Is it good to starvemax and gymax at the same time for fatloss?Also starvemaxxing but i can drink water.
Starvemaxxing is retarded in general. Get on a controlled calorie deficit if you wanna lose weight and not feel like complete dogshit. Focus on one thing at a time tho. If you wanna gain muscle then eat in a surplus and if you want fat loss then eat in a deficit. Going to the gym at the same time as losing weight is good to preserve muscle but you should be focusing mainly on one goal at a time

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Starvemaxxing is retarded in general. Get on a controlled calorie deficit if you wanna lose weight and not feel like complete dogshit. Focus on one thing at a time tho. If you wanna gain muscle then eat in a surplus and if you want fat loss then eat in a deficit. Going to the gym at the same time as losing weight is good to preserve muscle but you should be focusing mainly on one goal at a time
But If i start eating I cant stop

• JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Fat retard. Start eating shit like boiled eggs and meats which take time for you to chew them. Proteins will satiate you more and the reason you eat too much is because you’re a fast Eater.

The body takes time to realize you’re full like 15 mins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med and lestoa
Fat retard. Start eating shit like boiled eggs and meats which take time for you to chew them. Proteins will satiate you more and the reason you eat too much is because you’re a fast Eater.

The body takes time to realize you’re full like 15 mins
Iam a fat retard thank you for the motivation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog222, lestoa and NoseProphecy
Nigger eat like a normal human. Eat 400 Cal under ur maintenance. I lost 100lbs in 6 Months like this. Do 4 Hours of HIIT in a week and walk 20k steps a day and ur good

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
no youll lose muscles brah. you need to eat less but load with bananas as a source of carbs to not to faint. Personally now I go 1500-1600 calories with a deficit of 800-900 per day. To not to be hungry I eat every 2 hours with small portions and load 1.2g of protein per kg of bodyweight to not to lose muscles

no youll lose muscles brah. you need to eat less but load with bananas as a source of carbs to not to faint. Personally now I go 1500-1600 calories with a deficit of 800-900 per day. To not to be hungry I eat every 2 hours with small portions and load 1.2g of protein per kg of bodyweight to not to lose muscles
How can I count calroies?

How can I count calroies?
just look at the just look at the label of the food you consume and it will tell you the calories protein/fat/carbs and so on, or find calories of fruits / vegetables on the internet. also buy a food scale to weight ur food before eating, you cant even imagine how much people tend to overeat and dont count their food quantity right