Opinions on Celal Candirli?

ramierifag

ramierifag

Iron
He performs trimax and peek implants right? Is he affordable and legit? What your opinions are about him (he's the doctor showing in the video of giant implants on instagram )

i have a consultation w him today, im planning to get a genio and have many other questions in mind. i payed like 25 $ just to talk to him lol. if ur still interested in him, i can pm you the genio prices etc

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
okay so basically here is what i need: first genio both vertical and horizontal, then custom canine fossa and zygo implants. cuz i cant afford implants but the genio is one of the cheapest procedures. if however, i decide to go both at once, he said something like 7000$. which is not that bad for a surgeon like him. and i have to get a nose job as well so total cost would be like 9k$ for me. but he told me to go with the genio first if im gonna do it one by one

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Are his results good for implants @blinemaxxer?

Are his results good for implants @blinemaxxer?
yes, he showed me a few patients, which were quite good actually. implants are designed either in turkey or some other country (also told me that giant implants has too many cases/patients currently so it would be way more expensive if i go down that way)

okay so basically here is what i need: first genio both vertical and horizontal, then custom canine fossa and zygo implants. cuz i cant afford implants but the genio is one of the cheapest procedures. if however, i decide to go both at once, he said something like 7000$. which is not that bad for a surgeon like him. and i have to get a nose job as well so total cost would be like 9k$ for me. but he told me to go with the genio first if im gonna do it one by one
Do u trust him with the rhino?

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
There was a few complanints about Celal botching his patients;