Opinions on my PEEK jaw implant design

P

politically correct

Bronze
Hi,

I received the attached designs from the Dr for my jaw implants next month. I wanted some comments to see what people thought of them vs my goals

My situation is as follows:
  • I'm in a reasonably decent starting point for my lower third, and am not looking for super dramatic change as I am above average looking as is
  • I dont want it to be obvious to my family/friends/colleagues that I had jaw implants, so while I want to notice a strong difference I dont want extreme or uncanny results
  • I already have an implantech chin implant in, which looks great, hence no wraparound
  • I'm mainly looking to lengthen my ramus and make my jaw angle slightly more parallel to the ground
  • Improve my symmetry a bit, my right side is currently smaller than left

Thanks IMG 1732 IMG 1733 IMG 1734 IMG 1737 IMG 1738 IMG 1739 Symmetry

Attachments

• IMG_1736.jpeg
    IMG_1736.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: amsterdammer, Nims, Wallenberg and 6 others
share sizes too. gonial angle looks a bit high to my eyes

Why not a wraparound? It seems like your chin could also take some advancement.
Could you share some pictures of your face or jaw?

Hey man, thanks for your comment.

Answer is, I already have a chin implant in, so my chin is fine and im happy with it :)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 7098 and PubertyMaxxer
  • I dont want it to be obvious to my family/friends/colleagues that I had jaw implants, so while I want to notice a strong difference I dont want extreme or uncanny results

fren, do not worry about what people think. Just focus on your looksmaxing aims

People will not care at all, and will not notice anything if you wear facial hair after the surgery for a few months. Facial hair will cover the surgery swelling. Once the swelling is gone you will shave the facial hair and at that moment no one will remember how your jaw angle looked before the facial hair

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Mongrelcel, Gaia262 and 5 others
  • I'm mainly looking to lengthen my ramus and make my jaw angle slightly more parallel to the ground
That's pretty risky but I'm kinda too lazy to further elaborate.

just tell your doc 2 things namely masseter hypertrophy and tendon stretching, he'll know what I mean.

That's pretty risky but I'm kinda too lazy to further elaborate.

just tell your doc 2 things namely masseter hypertrophy and tendon stretching, he'll know what I mean.
Please elaborate as now I'm intrigued!

Is there any point to get wraparound if you get genioplasty? Is chin implant better than genio?

looks pretty good but honestly can't perceive the amount lengthening from those images. Also would be nice if you posted a pic of your face just above your mouth down from the front, 3/4, and profile.

Good luck bro

share sizes too. gonial angle looks a bit high to my eyes
I don't know it seems good to me. Look at the gonion is already under the mouth level. More vertical projection may end with typical minecraft face

• +1
Reactions: madcap88
Too fake, the angle is too sharp, you will regret if mantein this shape.

Also, he's brings the angle of your jaw to low, you're will appear like a roblox

Too fake, the angle is too sharp, you will regret if mantein this shape.

Also, he's brings the angle of your jaw to low, you're will appear like a roblox
if the angle is too sharp the only was zo lower it would be to bring the gonial point down no??

but that would result in even lower jaw angles

or how can he fix the sharp angle else

Last edited:
Hi,

I received the attached designs from the Dr for my jaw implants next month. I wanted some comments to see what people thought of them vs my goals

My situation is as follows:
  • I'm in a reasonably decent starting point for my lower third, and am not looking for super dramatic change as I am above average looking as is
  • I already have an implantech chin implant in, which looks great, hence no wraparound

ThanksView attachment 1633723View attachment 1633724View attachment 1633725View attachment 1633727View attachment 1633728View attachment 1633729View attachment 1633730
how much does it cost?

Who is your surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869

My fear is that I will look like this which looks so fake. Although I cant find any scans showing this guys designs, Ithink his are a lot more extreme than mine and much wider

What do you guys think? Are mine more natural than this guys?

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 7098
Who is your surgeon?
and what are the sizes?

@Preston
@Lorsss

Honestly dislike users like OP, they just want to collect information from you guys to help himself and not help anyone in return. He Isn't answering your questions about the surgeon/costs most likely to keep competition down. These are the kind of people i didnt want to see my thread in the first place.

To answer all your questions It's Dr Ramieri, i can tell from his software used and the implant design. I am paying 8k Euros for the same thing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: blue-101, Deleted member 27660, crystalcastles555 and 15 others
@Preston
@Lorsss

Honestly dislike users like OP, they just want to collect information from you guys to help himself and not help anyone in return. He Isn't answering your questions about the surgeon/costs most likely to keep competition down. These are the kind of people i didnt want to see my thread in the first place.

To answer all your questions It's Dr Ramieri, i can tell from his software used and the implant design. I am paying 8k Euros for the same thing
I appreciate it man.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Genio mogs implant augmentation hard

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
@Preston
@Lorsss

Thank you Chief. We love gaia. Does he give you an aesthetic base off what he thinks would look good or is it fully patients design?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Oberyn, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Thank you Chief. We love gaia. Does he give you an aesthetic base off what he thinks would look good or is it fully patients design?
Mostly his design but he does allow you to modify I.e. not too angular or to flare out.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Mostly his design but he does allow you to modify I.e. not too angular or to flare out.
Sweet. Is the operation done fully in the mouth or does he do incision on chin?

• +1
@Preston
@Lorsss

Hi Gaia

No offense caused, i dont post pics of myself as im a private person

I shouldve said the surgeon my bad, I’m paying 10K euros, probs more than you as you have had surgery with him before. Ramieri designed it but i also paid a fee of about 1k to a second UK surgeon to give the design a second pair of eyes

I can promise im not doing this to ‘keep competition down’, thats not how I operate

I think size is 7mm on my right side to compensate for smaller side of my face, vs 5mm on the right

Thanks all for your help

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, randomvanish, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person

This is what you want. Gonials to be at lips level(C). Lower it will look like a roblox character, too high also not looks good; BUT, it can look way better if the gonials are a little bit higher than having LOWER gonials, that shit really sucks.

Also, the rule 85-90% of bigonial width should be in relation to bizygomatic width(A).

You want the gonials to look as sharp as you can. See example:

This is how it looks:

Dont fall for the meme: muah, its too sharp, thats not how it works!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Wallenberg, randomvanish and 1 other person
View attachment 1668512

This is what you want. Gonials to be at lips level(C). Lower it will look like a roblox character, too high also not looks good; BUT, it can look way better if the gonials are a little bit higher than having LOWER gonials, that shit really sucks.

Also, the rule 85-90% of bigonial width should be in relation to bizygomatic width(A).

View attachment 1668523

This is how it looks:

View attachment 1668524

Would you say Maher's gonians are below lip level

I agree with you saying gonians should look as sharp as possible
I posted this mock jaw implant on here a while back and people said it looks retarded/uncanny even though it's the amount of mass I'd need to have an impact on my soft tissue

View attachment 1668551

I posted this mock jaw implant on here a while back and people said it looks retarded/uncanny even though it's the amount of mass I'd need to have an impact on my soft tissue

usually people are clueless here so its fine.

View attachment 1668512

View attachment 1668523

This is how it looks:

View attachment 1668524

thanks, so reflecting on this, how would you change my designs?

Sweet. Is the operation done fully in the mouth or does he do incision on chin?
In the mouth but i think they need to sometimes make a tiny incision outside in order to put the screw in

View attachment 1668551

I like seeing these kinds of x-ray diagrams, they're useful when we discuss implants. It would be ideal if you posted both the x-ray and the image of what the face looks like on the surface level, though.

fren, do not worry about what people think. Just focus on your looksmaxing aims

People will not care at all, and will not notice anything if you wear facial hair after the surgery for a few months. Facial hair will cover the surgery swelling. Once the swelling is gone you will shave the facial hair and at that moment no one will remember how your jaw angle looked before the facial hair
yeah man. they will seethe for 3 month at max then they will shut the fuck up.

Is there any point to get wraparound if you get genioplasty? Is chin implant better than genio?
depends on the case but i think chin implants generally look uncanny. sliding genio is better.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
depends on the case but i think chin implants generally look uncanny. sliding genio is better.
True. What are your thoughts on types of genio like which are best for squaring out the jaw and giving it a stronger look? Chin shield/sliding/wedge?

only 8 for jaw implants? also is gonion implant included to it?

Last edited:
  • +1
ngl dont know shit about these but i will prefer the sliding cause i need forward growth.
Same I need forward growth. Can’t genio push make the jawline look better and hide stubborn chin fat if pushed forward enough? Sometimes I wonder if chin wing is better than genio but I’m not to certain. I mainly just want a genio that gives me good angularity while also making my chin look squared

• +1
Same I need forward growth. Can’t genio push make the jawline look better and hide stubborn chin fat if pushed forward enough? Sometimes I wonder if chin wing is better than genio but I’m not to certain. I mainly just want a genio that gives me good angularity while also making my chin look squared
are you recessed? if not maybe you should get liposuction.

also you can get multi dimensional genioplasty to get both forward growth and a wider chin.

chin wing is a different process its for body of lower third. i wouldnt prefer it because it kills that hard look since it shatters your jaw into pieces. who knows maybe it recovers by the time.

if you dont give a fuck about having implants on your face then implants is the by far best option. but if you are paranoid schizo that creates 10 scenarios which implants get fucked in a fight, you can prefer imdo or chin wing. good luck with finding a doctor that does imdo tho. i am looking for it.

View attachment 1668512

View attachment 1668523

This is how it looks:

View attachment 1668524

i dont know what you are trying to say but this result doesnt really look good imo.

are you recessed? if not maybe you should get liposuction.

also you can get multi dimensional genioplasty to get both forward growth and a wider chin.

chin wing is a different process its for body of lower third. i wouldnt prefer it because it kills that hard look since it shatters your jaw into pieces. who knows maybe it recovers by the time.

if you dont give a fuck about having implants on your face then implants is the by far best option. but if you are paranoid schizo that creates 10 scenarios which implants get fucked in a fight, you can prefer imdo or chin wing. good luck with finding a doctor that does imdo tho. i am looking for it.
Oh so chin wing doesn’t give your jaw angles are stronger more chiseled look? Yes planning on getting lipo first then reassessing.

• +1
Oh so chin wing doesn’t give your jaw angles are stronger more chiseled look? Yes planning on getting lipo first then reassessing.
i think its okay from front but sucks from sides. you should search for some b/a

Any update about your implants?

This is super old, I have since had those in, they looked great, but i decided i wanted more projection so had a bimax and removed them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660