Opinions on this PE method from lookism?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned

My takeaways from this:
- Its a copypasted text from some asian guru
- OP claims that penis extanders and jelquing damage your penis
- OP gets aggressive when someone doubts his method
- OP uses big words and verbose explanations (actually copypasted in some places) - my opinion is that if he used simple, to the point explanations it would sound retarded as it is basically just edging and playing with your balls a bit
- OP didnt post sufficient proof, just a few anglefrauded pics of his own dick, which IMO could be pumped (just for the pics)
- OP claims growth, but then in a comment mentions that if you stop doing this you will lose size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Images 5

he also claims all other methods are dangerous. it's like religious people who claim all other religions lead to hell

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Mongrelcel
I'll try it soon, probably in a couple of weeks, will do it every morning
Although this whole method is based on that it tries to replicate how your dick grows in puberty, with the whole hgh in blood and spontaneous erections bit, is there any science behind that? If not this method is literally just clamping, just slightly healthier and more difficult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Big red flag when someone insults you and calls you ungrateful when you doubt their advice, it reminds me of redditfags when you say their bluepilled advice is shit they always get aggressive instead of making a convincing argument

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Clark69
U are literally stretching arteries and veins jfl at ur autism

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69
U are literally stretching arteries and veins jfl at ur autism
No what would be penis extenders and jelquing no? His method claims other mechanism of growth

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
i tried it and it increased my size/girth a bit but when i stopped it went back to normal

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
No what would be penis extenders and jelquing no? His method claims other mechanism of growth
I tried jelqing for like 2 weeks, and got hard flaccid or whatever that bs is called. Never again. I really think u will inevitably injure urself if u mess with that shit

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and johncruz12345
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69

My takeaways from this:
- Its a copypasted text from some asian guru
- OP claims that penis extanders and jelquing damage your penis
- OP gets aggressive when someone doubts his method
- OP uses big words and verbose explanations (actually copypasted in some places) - my opinion is that if he used simple, to the point explanations it would sound retarded as it is basically just edging and playing with your balls a bit
- OP didnt post sufficient proof, just a few anglefrauded pics of his own dick, which IMO could be pumped (just for the pics)
- OP claims growth, but then in a comment mentions that if you stop doing this you will lose size
TL DR?