Opry giga fraudster

Greycel Slayer

Greycel Slayer

I troll. I don’t mean anything I say
LIFE FUEL
Opry is squinting his soul out of his eyes in this pic that psl autists unironically worship. Not only that, he is biting his cheeks that graycels and even some psl autists fail to realize. Light makeup ascends him. If you wanna know how much it ascends him or can ascend you, open up faceapp and use the "hollywood" filter. In short, opry is carried by wellgroomed eyebrows.

Yeah definitely squinting in this unfrauded candid video of him when he was chilling with his model friends too.
Also jfl at Gosse (guy in middle) actually squinting his ass off.

• +1
Reactions: exo, anticel and 0hMan
Squinting doesn't make a layer of fat hooding appear magically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and HarrierDuBois
I remember you-hoo, you're the one, who said I, love you too, a few, hours ago.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
You obviously need low UEE, proper eyeshape, and deep set eyes for squinting to have any affect on you. You'll look like an autist if you squint with prey, ultra high UEE eyes. He is squinting none the less.
The amount of people on this forum who fail to realize that there are prereqs for squinting is crazy. YOU NEED THE RIGHT BASE to squint.
Squinting with good eyes becomes natural and you can hold onto that shit for hours just like mewing becomes natural and you can hold the suction hold for hours.

Yeah definitely squinting in this unfrauded candid video of him when he was chilling with his model friends too.
Also jfl at Gosse (guy in middle) actually squinting his ass off.

You can hold the squint for hours if you are squintmaxxed. How do you not know this? You will have to look away, or go in the bathroom or someshit to readjust the squint. GO AS FAR AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION as possible when readjusting the squint.

You can hold the squint for hours if you are squintmaxxed. How do you not know this?
You can yes, but he got scouted for his looks pre knowing about squintmaxxing, pics from his facebook where he just had insane eye area.

Fsesghtrsth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Not only that, he is biting his cheeks that graycels and even some psl autists fail to realize.
those are dimples, you are correct in stating that they're not true hollow cheeks though.

You can yes, but he got scouted for his looks pre knowing about squintmaxxing, pics from his facebook where he just had insane eye area.
Well yes. He does have a top 1% eye area (really not that hard nowadays as most are UEEmaxxed and lack the proper depth). This does not refute the fact that he is squintmaxxed and is frauding (not a bad thing) in that pic. There ain't nothing wrong with frauding if its done in a way thats non autistic and people can't notice.

those are dimples, you are correct in stating that they're not true hollow cheeks though.
Not necessariy, that look is easily attainable if you bite your cheeks. You do not have to be 12% bfp for you to fraud that look. If you do it properly, you can attain the same results as opry in that pic by slightly biting your cheeks in. With enough practice, you can make it seem natural and non-autistic. Actually, Bite your cheeks lightly right now. If you do it properly, I can almost gurantee that you will get the same look as him.

Not necessariy, that look is easily attainable if you bite your cheeks. You do not have to be 12% bfp for you to fraud that look. If you do it properly, you can attain the same results as opry in that pic by slightly biting your cheeks in. With enough practice, you can make it seem natural and non-autistic. Actually, Bite your cheeks lightly right now. If you do it properly, I can almost gurantee that you will get the same look as him.
the reality is weirder than that.

he's somehow able to activate his dimples without looking like he's smiling.

it's not from biting his cheeks, he still has it without his teeth clenched.

pitt has similar dimples, but you can't see his without smiling.

the final blackpill is realizing dimples are more important for having a good smile than teeth are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
his eye shape mogs even in baby pictures, I've seen candid pictures/videos of him and regardless of whether he's squinting, he is high psl

the reality is weirder than that.

View attachment 2419354View attachment 2419356

he's somehow able to activate his dimples without looking like he's smiling.

it's not from biting his cheeks, he still has it without his teeth clenched.

View attachment 2419357

pitt has similar dimples, but you can't see his without smiling.

View attachment 2419359

the final blackpill is realizing dimples are more important for having a good smile than teeth are.
Able to activate his dimples through cheek biting. Cheek biting is done through the sides of your premolars. If you smile, you can still look natural as your front teeth are still free to do whatever you want them to do. The first two pictures only seem to confirm my theory because the dimples are as visible as they would be in a sub5 or a normie with dimples genetics.

Last edited:
his eye shape mogs even in baby pictures, I've seen candid pictures/videos of him and regardless of whether he's squinting, he is high psl
I'm not denying the fact that he has giga eye genetics. I'm just saying that the fraud is real and it should be taken into account.
Members on this forum are ultra anti fraud even tho every model frauds a shit ton. And there is really nothing wrong with frauding if done in a natural fashion.
Opry's fraud is so natural that even psl autists fail to see it. If you can fraudmaxx without looking aspie, you should be allowed to fraud.

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk
I remember you-hoo, you're the one, who said I, love you too, a few, hours ago.
Youuuu remember mee-hee, you're the one, who said I, set you free, yes you diiiid, don't you knowwww

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Youuuu remember mee-hee, you're the one, who said I, set you free, yes you diiiid, don't you knowwww
I need her.

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
nah he looks good everywhere except that clip in public where he looks like a crying abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back