"O'Pry lost his V at 24 and Gandy lost his at 21"

Leanmaxxing definitely works if you are gandy tier but for average - slightly above average guys there’s barely a difference if skinny or normal weight / chubby
The MTNs getting approached in clubs have shit bone structure but are skinny and have lean faces. Trust me when I say you can literally have Chad bone structure with visible jaw and zygos and get no approaches if your cheeks have a lot of fat.

Having a lean face is a requirement, not a looks boost.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
Yep, unless he's literally chained down his basement women will approach him eventually as long as he's LEAN.
some niggas are lean and still average man
a true HTN can slay if he doesn’t he’s mtn

this is a pretty simple concept, it's really not that hard if ur on the high fuctioning side
Strong candidate for first on my ignore list. Like seriously, you're not even a retard. You're just too lazy to google basic information. It's like you're arguing with me over whether chocolate contains sugar or not. I wouldn't think you're a retard for not knowing, just insane.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and vermillioncorefan
Common misconception that getting lean is to increase PSL. It's not. Girls just hate facial fat and they will ignore you if you have it.
true ngl

some niggas are lean and still average man
a true HTN can slay if he doesn’t he’s mtn
Wait I didn't even read this properly.

Either way, lean MTN gets girls, 18% bf HTN will probably have to make the first move.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
What would you rate him there?
I'm not good with ratings tbh but I don't think I'd find anyone as good looking as that anywhere really. Chad I guess.

Strong candidate for first on my ignore list. Like seriously, you're not even a retard. You're just too lazy to google basic information. It's like you're arguing with me over whether chocolate contains sugar or not. I wouldn't think you're a retard for not knowing, just insane.
but basic information from google has show me that many high functioning autists can be considered NT, it also shows that NT doesn't just mean autism as there was a different word created for that used in the community.

but basic information from google has show me that many high functioning autists can be considered NT, it also shows that NT doesn't just mean autism as there was a different word created for that used in the community.
It's kind of in the name. Neurotypical, normal brain/thinking. A high functionist autist could be considered NT to some degree simply because they aren't that autistic. They are still somewhat non-NT at the very least.

The MTNs getting approached in clubs have shit bone structure but are skinny and have lean faces. Trust me when I say you can literally have Chad bone structure with visible jaw and zygos and get no approaches if your cheeks have a lot of fat.

But most guys aren’t lean. Most guys are 20-25% bf or even 30%+ sometimes yet most guys are not incels. And some girl i really liked in school rejected me for this super feminine looking fat idiot so I’m not fully convinced lean is a requirement for all women

But most guys aren’t lean. Most guys are 20-25% bf or even 30%+ sometimes yet most guys are not incels. And some girl i really liked in school rejected me for this super feminine looking fat idiot so I’m not fully convinced lean is a requirement for all women
Ok so when I say requirement, I mean for getting approached. It's weird no one gets this. If you want women, approaching women and being NT is the easiest way for most. The blackpill is useless if you just want to "get girls".

Being good looking and having high SMV is so that women put in the effort instead and approach you first/ask you out. Hence, when I say being lean is a requirement, I mean it's a requirement for getting approached by girls and reaping the benefits (better treatment for one) of being sexually attractive to them. It's not a requirement to get your dick wet, it just makes it ten times easier.

O'Pry's case has been shown to be a bullshit myth spread by ugly girls he treated like shit at school and got jealous over his success. Looked insane as a teenager and definitely had the opportunity to fuck girls at the very least.

3980856_1708907558214.png

Gandy's case is legit because he was fat during school and lost weight at 19-21. He had the bones but not the leanness and, surprise surprise, lost his V the minute he got lean and his bones showed.

Put the fork down boyos.
lol people love to look at exceptions and synthesize false copium from it as a result

what a fucking meme

• Hmm...
Reactions: Allornothing
lol people love to look at exceptions and synthesize false copium from it as a result

what a fucking meme
What exception?

What exception?
the exception that gandy got lost his vcard at 19 meaning that there's hope for being an incel for that long

meanwhile most of the time if you are incel until 19 there is something seriously wrong with you and you will likely be a loser for most of your life

gandy is an exception but most copers think that they can turn their life around when in reality they are fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Allornothing
the exception that gandy got lost his vcard at 19 meaning that there's hope for being an incel for that long

meanwhile most of the time if you are incel until 19 there is something seriously wrong with you and you will likely be a loser for most of your life

gandy is an exception but most copers think that they can turn their life around when in reality they are fucked
The point of my thread is he isn’t even an exception. He literally just didn’t look good enough for women until he lost weight.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

lean is law @halfbloodaryanmaxxe

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
Ok fine NT can definitely get you sex but I just don't want people to think it's some kind of requirement. Like, "oh I'm getting no pussy because I'm non-NT and I don't approach and talk to women enough". Wrong.

no this is definitely the case, autism can literally make you not recognize ioi's

i have many more opportunities than I often recognize and will have friends ask me why i didnt approach or talk to a girl that was "clearly" into me, meanwhile I did not notice because im too autistic an anxious at all times even while drunk. only possible for me to approach and slay easily when im blacked out and stop thinking.

not to mention me being autistic af has literally caused me to walk away from a girl when i see them start walking towards me LOL

no this is definitely the case, autism can literally make you not recognize ioi's

i have many more opportunities than I often recognize and will have friends ask me why i didnt approach or talk to a girl that was "clearly" into me, meanwhile I did not notice because im too autistic an anxious at all times even while drunk. only possible for me to approach and slay easily when im blacked out and stop thinking.

not to mention me being autistic af has literally caused me to walk away from a girl when i see them start walking towards me LOL
You might be autistic but in my experience normies have no idea what genuine female interest looks like. When I was high bodyfat girls would look at me all the time but none would ever approach. My friends would think the girls were into me and then wonder why I didn’t approach. The girls weren’t interested enough in the way I look, simple.

A lot of guys never receive genuine female interest so they overestimate the meaning of every female interaction. “Cashier made eye contact for a second too long, she wants me bro”.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
You might be autistic but in my experience normies have no idea what genuine female interest looks like. When I was high bodyfat girls would look at me all the time but none would ever approach. My friends would think the girls were into me and then wonder why I didn’t approach. The girls weren’t interested enough in the way I look, simple.

A lot of guys never receive genuine female interest so they overestimate the meaning of every female interaction. “Cashier made eye contact for a second too long, she wants me bro”.

I am extremely lean atm, i've gotten better at recognizing the IOI's but i still wont approach simply because I never will be low inhib enough to do it unless blacked due to anxiety.

But 100% a lot of the guys here will cope about IOI's when its just brief eye contact, I am talking about prolonged starting even when not looking at them or orbiting closer to dance and etc, some will have their friends tell my friends her friend is interested and shit. People overestimate the whole thing that chads will get approached by women without having to do anything, its true that they do get appraoched more often but its still extremely rare, specially as the looks of the girl goes up since they have enough options to not feel the need to approach. If you are fat its guaranteed it will never be an IOI

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
I am extremely lean atm, i've gotten better at recognizing the IOI's but i still wont approach simply because I never will be low inhib enough to do it unless blacked due to anxiety.

But 100% a lot of the guys here will cope about IOI's when its just brief eye contact, I am talking about prolonged starting even when not looking at them or orbiting closer to dance and etc, some will have their friends tell my friends her friend is interested and shit. People overestimate the whole thing that chads will get approached by women without having to do anything, its true that they do get appraoched more often but its still extremely rare, specially as the looks of the girl goes up since they have enough options to not feel the need to approach. If you are fat its guaranteed it will never be an IOI
Yeah I get you now. Even then, my point is that since you have the looks, your lack of ability to recognise interest doesn’t really matter since women cold approach you anyway.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Yeah I get you now. Even then, my point is that since you have the looks, your lack of ability to recognise interest doesn’t really matter since women cold approach you anyway.

fair, i still think being NT is undervalued in this forum though. Actually no its not about being NT tbh, its about not being too Non NT. O pry is definitely not NT but on the spectrum id say he isnt too autistic either though which prob helped him not completely be retarded in highschool with girls.

i got lean at 23 and still a virgina t 28

i got lean at 23 and still a virgina t 28
Unless you’re rejecting women who approach you you’re probably just not gl enough.

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
O'Pry's case has been shown to be a bullshit myth spread by ugly girls he treated like shit at school and got jealous over his success. Looked insane as a teenager and definitely had the opportunity to fuck girls at the very least.

3980856_1708907558214.png

Gandy's case is legit because he was fat during school and lost weight at 19-21. He had the bones but not the leanness and, surprise surprise, lost his V the minute he got lean and his bones showed.

Put the fork down boyos.
lifefuel