"O'Pry lost his V at 24 and Gandy lost his at 21"

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
O'Pry's case has been shown to be a bullshit myth spread by ugly girls he treated like shit at school and got jealous over his success. Looked insane as a teenager and definitely had the opportunity to fuck girls at the very least.

3980856_1708907558214.png

Gandy's case is legit because he was fat during school and lost weight at 19-21. He had the bones but not the leanness and, surprise surprise, lost his V the minute he got lean and his bones showed.

Put the fork down boyos.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, slayer69, Deleted member 51465 and 13 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 48689, Manletmachine and 19 others
@St.TikTokcel don't you dare.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, IAMNOTANINCEL, Mr. President and 1 other person
Too late.

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
"looked insane as a teenager" shows him getting mogged by 2 football players

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, Manletmachine and Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He already had a lean face in the before so gym did nothing for him. Some people just have small buccal fat pads. Gl men who store decent amounts of fat in their faces will get nothing unless they lean down.
Facial leanness = your bones. It is what it is @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
He already had a lean face in the before so gym did nothing for him. Some people just have small buccal fat pads. Gl men who store decent amounts of fat in their faces will get nothing unless they lean down.
he does look better tho

shut the fuck up nigger

Already knew that.

Bro he literally looks better than them? At the very least they are looksmatched.
lmao no he don't, he literally looks like a cuck next to those 2

• +1
Reactions: zan
Also this thread is a reminder that NT means NOTHING. Don't fall for the "autistic HTN gets nothing" meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, IAMNOTANINCEL and vermillioncorefan
shut the fuck up nigger
Don't care since every post I've seen of yours sounds like it was written by a literal retard.

How do you delete posts in your thread again?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, IAMNOTANINCEL, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
Also this thread is a reminder that NT means NOTHING. Don't fall for the "autistic HTN gets nothing" meme.
autistic and non NT isn't the same thing blud

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, sudanguy, vermillioncorefan and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
Don't care since every post I've seen of yours sounds like it was written by a literal retard.

How do you delete posts in your thread again?
Joined Jan 19, 2023

NT subhumans in my country lose their virginity at 12-13 with virgin girls their age while gandy, a literal fucking supermodel was virgin until 21 as he was weird during school.

You instantly proved your own statement wrong by making this thread.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zan, Xangsane, Allornothing and 1 other person
NT subhumans in my country lose their virginity at 12-13 with virgin girls their age while gandy, a literal fucking supermodel was virgin until 21 as he was weird during school.

op is a retard be careful

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Autism lol

All the Giga NTmaxxed “life of the party” type of guys Ik have no problem getting pussy, and they’re not jestermaxxers either they are just genuinely funny

• +1
Reactions: zan
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Allornothing

Could you at least read the thread like Jesus man. I already explained that Gandy just lost weight. Like the minute he got lean he lost his virginity.

Shit, man.

I think they more mean the HTN that does no go out

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Could you at least read the thread like Jesus man. I already explained that Gandy just lost weight. Like the minute he got lean he lost his virginity.

Shit, man.
can you send a pic of gandy while fat?

Autism lol

All the Giga NTmaxxed “life of the party” type of guys Ik have no problem getting pussy, and they’re not jestermaxxers either they are just genuinely funny
Ok fine NT can definitely get you sex but I just don't want people to think it's some kind of requirement. Like, "oh I'm getting no pussy because I'm non-NT and I don't approach and talk to women enough". Wrong.

Ok fine NT can definitely get you sex but I just don't want people to think it's some kind of requirement. Like, "oh I'm getting no pussy because I'm non-NT and I don't approach and talk to women enough". Wrong.
it's kinda true, if you're MTN, Mtns are suppose to live normal lifes not fuck consantly but not be incels

can you send a pic of gandy while fat?
He's a self-proclaimed fatcel which makes sense to me. No pics of him at that age from what I know which makes sense for someone who was as insecure about his looks as he was. He was a case of someone who was too shy/non-NT to compensate for lack of looks.

Most of the time NT is out of the question since it’s very hard to salvage whatever’s left of your brain after you’ve gone all of your developmental years without the proper social development to do so

Shit, man.
Yes but he’s extremely good looking so he would still be above avg while fat, it’s not like he was an ugly fat guy and I doubt he was super fat was probably just a bit chubby

Most of the time NT is out of the question since it’s very hard to salvage whatever’s left of your brain after you’ve gone all of your developmental years without the proper social development to do so
You need to get your foot in the door somehow. Either through looks or providing value like buying people cigarettes. Sounds cucked but it is what it is.

Yes but he’s extremely good looking so he would still be above avg while fat, it’s not like he was an ugly fat guy and I doubt he was super fat was probably just a bit chubby
I used to think like you. Eventually you realise women have the ability to detect facial fat like robots. It turns them off like nothing else. I'm sure he still looked good as a teenager but he didn't have the sex appeal you need for them to want you effortlessly and make the first move. He probably looked good in the way a work of art looks good. Aesthetic, but not attractive.
u are so knowledgeable bro! :feelshah:
Took you that long for such a pathetic response? These kids, honestly.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
He's a self-proclaimed fatcel which makes sense to me. No pics of him at that age from what I know which makes sense for someone who was as insecure about his looks as he was. He was a case of someone who was too shy/non-NT to compensate for lack of looks.
This is the earliest pic of him
He’s a bit higher bf compared to his peak but still way above average
0E3A872C 9F48 4F3C A03F 8E932FAB2257
9E07B707 69C2 42BA 8B5F 974840E3B360

autistic and non NT isn't the same thing blud
Not even gonna bother with this one.

Haynes is not "boneless" JFL. I'm talking about .org users that are truly boneless.
You can have a lean face without hollow cheeks. That's what most users here are and it's still infinitely better than nothing. They keep trying to "debloat" and get to 8% bro but really they just lack zygos.

I used to think like you. Eventually you realise women have the ability to detect facial fat like robots. It turns them off like nothing else. I'm sure he still looked good as a teenager but he didn't have the sex appeal you need for them to want you effortlessly and make the first move. He probably looked good in the way a work of art looks good. Aesthetic, but not attractive.

Took you that long for such a pathetic response? These kids, honestly.
Yes true, usually only fat girls like fat guys but i still think for someone of gandy tier to be below average they would need to be morbidly obese

Not even gonna bother with this one.

You can have a lean face without hollow cheeks. That's what most users here are and it's still infinitely better than nothing. They keep trying to "debloat" and get to 8% bro but really they just lack zygos.
it's the truth tho, LMAO

but i still think for someone of gandy tier to be below average they would need to be morbidly obese
That's the power of leanness man.

When did leanmaxing become a joke what the fuck?

That's the power of leanness man.

When did leanmaxing become a joke what the fuck?
Leanmaxxing definitely works if you are gandy tier but for average - slightly above average guys there’s barely a difference if skinny or normal weight / chubby

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan