Optimal Age to get LL?

Youre 15. Just go scan your bones and check if your growth plates are open, if they are try HGH or IGF-1 and AIs

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Go ahead itll decompress ur spine and fix ur posture if bad already but it wont make u taller
1.5 inch by spinal decompression is Impossible again, I had extremelly bad round posture and was 6'05, and fixed my Spine at doctor, did inversion exercises, did spinal stretching and only grew to 6'1 at the age of 25. This guy Tyler didn't have very bad posture, he didn't work on his spinal impovements he just improved his posture, he defintely grew his legs 1 inch, as he did in his arms, he measures it every day. He tests new height increasing exercises like vibration and it seems to give results. He'll suceed, I'm 100% sure that retards like you that doubted him will immideatly use his exercises when he'll suceed

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Go ahead itll decompress ur spine and fix ur posture if bad already but it wont make u taller
LSJL doesn't decompresses spine lmao, it's on legs you retard

• +1
LSJL doesn't decompresses spine lmao, it's on legs you retard
Wasnt talking about lsjl, also i watched the guys vids and ur larping hard unless i missed something 1 hes uses the lsjl incorrectly, 2. He never claims to grow even in his comments the only thing that grew were his fingers in his most revent vid which as i said the arm is not the spine STOP TRYNA LIE AND ACT HIGH IQ UR NOT jfl, im not saying ur 100% wrong but i cant find anything, also the doctor said its theoretically possible jfl everything is theoretically possible, @justropemaxbro im pretty sure this guy is larping high iq but if he replies after this and proves me wrong ill admit it, its js what hes saying is improbable

• Woah
1.5 inch by spinal decompression is Impossible again, I had extremelly bad round posture and was 6'05, and fixed my Spine at doctor, did inversion exercises, did spinal stretching and only grew to 6'1 at the age of 25. This guy Tyler didn't have very bad posture, he didn't work on his spinal impovements he just improved his posture, he defintely grew his legs 1 inch, as he did in his arms, he measures it every day. He tests new height increasing exercises like vibration and it seems to give results. He'll suceed, I'm 100% sure that retards like you that doubted him will immideatly use his exercises when he'll suceed
my friend grew over an inch from posture correcting smh, yk there are different types of posture right?

Its been 13 years since he started bro is NOT succeeding 🙏 💀 @justropemaxbro

• +1
Wasnt talking about lsjl, also i watched the guys vids and ur larping hard unless i missed something 1 hes uses the lsjl incorrectly, 2. He never claims to grow even in his comments the only thing that grew were his fingers in his most revent vid which as i said the arm is not the spine STOP TRYNA LIE AND ACT HIGH IQ UR NOT jfl, im not saying ur 100% wrong but i cant find anything, also the doctor said its theoretically possible jfl everything is theoretically possible, @justropemaxbro im pretty sure this guy is larping high iq but if he replies after this and proves me wrong ill admit it, its js what hes saying is improbable
First Tyler itself confirmed that he grew in his legs just see his instagram, he said that all his height gain can't be only from Posture improvements, he said that half of his improvements are spine and other half is legs. Second he uses LSJL incorrectly? All LSJL users said that Tyler is LSJL champion lmao. Third he didn't only grow his fingersm he grew his Wingspan again just check his instagram. This doctor said that you can grow your legs, but there must be further researches and testings, but he agree in all his statements, bone isn't steel, it can be broken, stressed and grew. The problem only that Leg bones are Covered with Cortical Bones which are really hard to cause Microfractures, but still isn't impossible, as this doctor said you can do it, but you must find exercises which can cause it, and he said that Vibration can be the solution

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: okwiwhd and justropemaxbro
my friend grew over an inch from posture correcting smh, yk there are different types of posture right?
yes 1 inch and not 1.5 inch. And Tyler himself said that he didn't have horrible posture, he just improved his posture not spine

Its been 13 years since he started bro is NOT succeeding 🙏 💀 @justropemaxbro
He himself atmitted that LSJL is very slow, however with open Growth Plates it will be much Faster. He now tests other height increasing methods and's succeeding. Man I'm 100% sure that you'll first run and use his height increasing methods if he'll suceed and find legit fast ways to increase heights. Just like Man who created Ford first car, all people said that he's doing some bullshit and it's not possible, however they are using his cars today. Sure this Tyler Guy uses all his years and life to find height increasing method, but when he'dd suceed, literally all Blackpillers will Worship him, and you won't be exception JFL

• +1
First Tyler itself confirmed that he grew in his legs just see his instagram, he said that all his height gain can't be only from Posture improvements, he said that half of his improvements are spine and other half is legs. Second he uses LSJL incorrectly? All LSJL users said that Tyler is LSJL champion. Third he didn't only grow his fingersm he grew his Wingspan again just check his instagram. This doctor said that you can grow your legs, but there must be further researches and testings, but he agree in all his statements, bone isn't steel, it can be broken, stressed and grew. The problem only that Leg bones are Covered with Cortical Bones which are really hard to cause Microfractures, but still isn't impossible, as this doctor said you can do it, but you must find exercises which can cause it, and he said that Vibration can be the solution
Send Link to ig idk how to find it, yes he does use lsjl incorrectly and the people in his comments agree, its not (idk how to spell this word) necisarely that he uses it incorrectly he just doesnt use enough clamps 2 isnt enough, wingspan counts as arms, ik u can grow with microfacturing (this for us no debate, the high rank niggas on the forum are gatekeeping a microfracturing method :/, apperantly it exists but no nigga is leaking

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359

This is his Words

• Woah
Send Link to ig idk how to find it, yes he does use lsjl incorrectly and the people in his comments agree, its not (idk how to spell this word) necisarely that he uses it incorrectly he just doesnt use enough clamps 2 isnt enough, wingspan counts as arms, ik u can grow with microfacturing (this for us no debate, the high rank niggas on the forum are gatekeeping a microfracturing method :/, apperantly it exists but no nigga is leaking

Tmrw ima read all of that and explain everything im sure i can explain more about his research than sum nigga named tyler, anyways in the end this doesnt matter since niggas like vista orc squirtle and all those niggas are gatekeeping a microfracturing method that works jfl

• Love it
He himself atmitted that LSJL is very slow, however with open Growth Plates it will be much Faster. He now tests other height increasing methods and's succeeding. Man I'm 100% sure that you'll first run and use his height increasing methods if he'll suceed and find legit fast ways to increase heights. Just like Man who created Ford first car, all people said that he's doing some bullshit and it's not possible, however they are using his cars today. Sure this Tyler Guy uses all his years and life to find height increasing method, but when he'dd suceed, literally all Blackpillers will Worship him, and you won't be exception JFL
It’s interesting to me that bone remodeling to increase bone volume is likely going to become mainstream due to the incel group becoming so much more larger. There is already micro devices that increase bone volume by electric stimulation. They just haven’t been adopted massively yet due to the tech being so new. Interesting world we live in.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Snake.0359 and justropemaxbro
Tmrw ima read all of that and explain everything im sure i can explain more about his research than sum nigga named tyler, anyways in the end this doesnt matter since niggas like vista orc squirtle and all those niggas are gatekeeping a microfracturing method that works jfl
This "Nigga" Tyler reads anatomy, scientitfic reasearches, books, studies everyday. Literally everything that he does outside of work is seeking and reading height increasing methods. You know literally nothing in it. The only person who really knows about height increase is him. Others are pure Scammers. And microfracture method doesn't work, here's Tyler's Video about microfractures:

Cortical bone which covers leg bones are extremelly hard to cause microfractures, in other words Microfractures are just Waste of Time.
By his research Fluid Flow method is only legit. He's testing Vibration Method which is 100 times more effective than LSJL. As I said this guy is only legit height increaser, Others are Scammers 100%

Last edited:
  • Love it
This "Nigga" Tyler reads anatomy, scientitfic reasearches, books, studies everyday. Literally everything that he does outside of work is seeking and reading height increasing methods. You know literally nothing in it. The only person who really knows about height increase is him. Others are pure Scammers. And microfracture method doesn't work, here's Tyler's Video about microfractures:

Cortical bone which covers leg bones are extremelly hard to cause microfractures, in other words Microfractures are just Waste of Time.
By his research Fluid Flow method is only legit. He's testing Vibration Method which is 100 times more effective than LSJL. As I said this guy is only legit height increaser, Others are Scammers 100%

If i end up doing it ill @ u, ts bouta be the longest post on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Snake.0359
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rigged
your 15 just blast hgh with ai

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
if ur 15 just optimize ur growth instead of contemplateing LL

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and justropemaxbro
21-22?
try HGH and all that jazz before (you have plenty of years to do your research, on this forum or otherwise)

hgh saved messi from being a 5'2" cel btw...so dont even attempt "stretching" or other faggot bs method lul
if sub 5'9" ish STILL AFTER that, then do LL

21-22?
try HGH and all that jazz before (you have plenty of years to do your research, on this forum or otherwise)

hgh saved messi from being a 5'2" cel btw...so dont even attempt "stretching" or other faggot bs method lul
if sub 5'9" ish STILL AFTER that, then do LL
I don't have money for HGH. I can't get money from my parents to buy that shit cuz they are asians. So the only shit I can really do is natural stuff.

Youre 15. Just go scan your bones and check if your growth plates are open, if they are try HGH or IGF-1 and AIs
if ur 15 just optimize ur growth instead of contemplateing LL
they gave u the deal here, and also other users here, but i dont think ur gonna listen
youre gonna waste your time with "stretching" and other bs methods ive mentioned instead of just taking fucking HGH
IF you dont have money you can always get a mcds job/ restaurant worker as a teenager, and save all your money, as a teen, since you live with your parents

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and princeofpeace
*save all your money for HGH , i should have said

they gave u the deal here, and also other users here, but i dont think ur gonna listen
youre gonna waste your time with "stretching" and other bs methods ive mentioned instead of just taking fucking HGH
IF you dont have money you can always get a mcds job/ restaurant worker as a teenager, and save all your money, as a teen, since you live with your parents
i'm not going to do bs like stretching. I know it's cope. i'll probably try to get HGH once I earn some money by myself but it's not going to be very soon, though.

I live frugally saving up for LL. I want to save up at least half the cost and maybe take a loan out for the rest of it, but obviously better to pay fully upfront with interest rates the way they are.

• +1
I live frugally saving up for LL. I want to save up at least half the cost and maybe take a loan out for the rest of it, but obviously better to pay fully upfront with interest rates the way they are.
Good plan. How old are you?

yeah I've lurked in the LL forum and read a lot of patient diaries, virtually every young person who did LL there came from a rich family who paid for it or owned a successful business. Can't think of any other scenarios.
That's because it's the only way for an early 20s guy to get the surgery.

Many teens here don't understand just how over it is for them in the 2024 job market, they think they are going to be rich once they work for a few years, while the reality is the huge majority will struggle to even get those $12/h basic jobs that allow you zero savings, it only keeps you alive and pays the bills.

These are the kids who turn to crime and end up in prison in their mid 20s. They just don't understand how hard the world is and how difficult it is to make money.
Saving up $100k when you come from a poor family and have no special talent like being an extremely gifted athlete or programmer is about as easy as traveling to the moon.

There are plenty of highly educated middle-aged engineers up to their eyeballs in debt in western countries, who have never seen that kind of money in their bank accounts -- in their entire lives.

• So Sad
Reactions: justropemaxbro and kanderior
That's because it's the only way for an early 20s guy to get the surgery.

Many teens here don't understand just how over it is for them in the 2024 job market, they think they are going to be rich once they work for a few years, while the reality is the huge majority will struggle to even get those $12/h basic jobs that allow you zero savings, it only keeps you alive and pays the bills.

These are the kids who turn to crime and end up in prison in their mid 20s. They just don't understand how hard the world is and how difficult it is to make money.
Saving up $100k when you come from a poor family and have no special talent like being an extremely gifted athlete or programmer is about as easy as traveling to the moon.

There are plenty of highly educated middle-aged engineers up to their eyeballs in debt in western countries, who have never seen that kind of money in their bank accounts -- in their entire lives.
fuck, reality hits me again. It'll be very difficult for me to earn money but what can I do? time will pass anyways and I will need to work like a slave and improve my own skills and try to sell those skills. Moneymaxxing is worth it anyways, whether I want to do LL or not.

fuck, reality hits me again. It'll be very difficult for me to earn money but what can I do? time will pass anyways and I will need to work like a slave and improve my own skills and try to sell those skills. Moneymaxxing is worth it anyways, whether I want to do LL or not.
Spend time and effort on a higher education if you have the IQ.
It will accelerate your money gain exponentially after you graduate compared to wageslaving away at McDonald's at minimum wage.

There are academic fields, law, tech and finance fields where a young graduate can earn $80k+ a year as opposed to ~$25k at McDonald's. As the years go by, the salary only keeps increasing more & more while the McDonald's wageslaver stays at 25k.

Avoid art degrees like the plague or any field where employment is uncertain.
Some physical trades like plumbing, HVAC installation, masonry also pay extremely well and are in infinite demand.

For someone coming from a poor family, hard work isn't the solution to getting $100k.
The only solution is getting a skill or degree that is in demand, and will allow you a very large salary compared to minimum wage simple jobs anyone can do and pay awfully low.
Starting a business can work if you have an exceptional idea, but most businesses fail within the first year.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
Spend time and effort on a higher education if you have the IQ.
It will accelerate your money gain exponentially after you graduate compared to wageslaving away at McDonald's at minimum wage.

There are academic fields, law, tech and finance fields where a young graduate can earn $80k+ a year as opposed to ~$25k at McDonald's.
For now, I'm learning Tech, machine learning specially. I have a plan in mind to make a business but the plan is too vague, I need to spend some time planning.

Thank you so much.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
15 and 5'5". I know i'm a manlet.
I assume(Parents' height and Grandparents' and tanner age) that if I am done growing, I will be at the minimum of 5'6", 5'7" and maximum 5'8" to 5'9".
Eitherway, I'm getting LL. For now, I am thinking the optimal age that I made myself would be 23-26.
Because it will be 8 years before I get LL, the surgery will definitely improve to the point of maybe even having 99% safety(not sure if it is this safe right now).
The time is also Enough for me to earn money for the surgery.

This is my plan for now. It would be great help for me if you give me advice.
you have open plates in some part of your body 100%, hop on aromasin now is cheap and when you are 16 start working and inject hgh for 2 years, you will thank me later

Only a 25% chance u get cucked for life
1E846B62 CC2C 4A98 8450 1709341A33BD

Right thats so worth it, isnt it crazy how the only people who told u to get LL are either trolls or low iq jfl, ily but ur a dumbass, if u think 25% of ruining ur life is worth an 100% chance to look disproportionate and what to be 3 inches taller, then go ahead smh

Only a 25% chance u get cucked for lifeView attachment 2797216
Right thats so worth it, isnt it crazy how the only people who told u to get LL are either trolls or low iq jfl, ily but ur a dumbass, if u think 25% of ruining ur life is worth an 100% chance to look disproportionate and what to be 3 inches taller, then go ahead smh
No, broski. That's not it. Most of the time, if the surgeon is good, it won't even be 25% chance. of course, it's a cosmetic surgery, any of those surgeries will have complications. Also, we need to remember that it will be over 10 years before I get LL surgery which means the surgery will improve and will become safer.
Body Disproportion isn't something to worry about unless I have giga-low arms length and giga short torso. I've seen most of the guys on youtube record their journey on LL and their proportions turned out very well

No, broski. That's not it. Most of the time, if the surgeon is good, it won't even be 25% chance. of course, it's a cosmetic surgery, any of those surgeries will have complications. Also, we need to remember that it will be over 10 years before I get LL surgery which means the surgery will improve and will become safer.
Body Disproportion isn't something to worry about unless I have giga-low arms length and giga short torso. I've seen most of the guys on youtube record their journey on LL and their proportions turned out very well
The after affect after 10 years is 25% it wont be based on the surgeon as its purely random, in 10 years i guess then u better come back on this site and ask me jfl, i saw a study that people bias based on what u look like and ur height can be guessed based on ur face, some people have faces that look taller while being shorter which looks disgusting, but imagine the opposite a baby face on a 6’ persons body jfl cant even imagine

• JFL
The after affect after 10 years is 25% it wont be based on the surgeon as its purely random, in 10 years i guess then u better come back on this site and ask me jfl, i saw a study that people bias based on what u look like and ur height can be guessed based on ur face, some people have faces that look taller while being shorter which looks disgusting, but imagine the opposite a baby face on a 6’ persons body jfl cant even imagine
imagining the face is brutal. that will def look shit. after effect is true though but as I said, the surgery could improve, if it improves i'll try to get it but if it doesn't, i probably wont.

imagining the face is brutal. that will def look shit. after effect is true though but as I said, the surgery could improve, if it improves i'll try to get it but if it doesn't, i probably wont.
If it gets better ill find u in 10 years and get it with u, being 5’5 in the west is painful

• Love it
If it gets better ill find u in 10 years and get it with u, being 5’5 in the west is painful
fuck yeah. I'll meet you in 10 years. I'll pm you. do you have a discord?

I assume(Parents' height and Grandparents' and tanner age) that if I am done growing, I will be at the minimum of 5'6", 5'7" and maximum 5'8" to 5'9".
Eitherway, I'm getting LL. For now, I am thinking the optimal age that I made myself would be 23-26.
Because it will be 8 years before I get LL, the surgery will definitely improve to the point of maybe even having 99% safety(not sure if it is this safe right now).

Imo ll should be the last resort, just heightmaxx normally first and look into aromatase inhibitors, if you want to guarantee growth also add hgh, its very risky though, but considering your post, risk doesn’t seem like a issue to u
Its a mog or be mogged world🤷🏼‍♂️

Imo ll should be the last resort, just heightmaxx normally first and look into aromatase inhibitors, if you want to guarantee growth also add hgh, its very risky though, but considering your post, risk doesn’t seem like a issue to u
Its a mog or be mogged world🤷🏼‍♂️
I do care about risk a lot. It's just that I think LL will become safer in the next 10 years. Hgh might work but i've read some threads that it doesn't work, plus the amount of risk is crazy. I might go on aromasin. Mk677 is also deemed cope. the last thing is probably test and steroids.

• JFL
Reactions: Rigged

id say 18/19 so u can take a free year, which colleges/universities usually understand, which is if u plan on going to university

id say 18/19 so u can take a free year, which colleges/universities usually understand, which is if u plan on going to university
You can just get it the summer before you go. Even if you are on crutches for first year of uni no one will no your previous height so you can just say you had a skiing accident or smth

• Woah

the sooner you get it the more value you will get out of it. Wait until your 100% done growing then get it as soon as you can afford it.

• Love it
You can just get it the summer before you go. Even if you are on crutches for first year of uni no one will no your previous height so you can just say you had a skiing accident or smth
i thought ud need a full year to recover

this is smart as fuck but the question is if I will be able to earn enough money to be able to get LL.