Optimal Age to get LL?

really hoping it gets way safer within the next 10 years. I'm 5'4 at 19 so Imma need this shit man jfl :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah and justropemaxbro
really hoping it gets way safer within the next 10 years. I'm 5'4 at 19 so Imma need this shit man jfl :forcedsmile:
Bro, you need this more than me. You gotta get hurry, you are 19 years old. Moneymax immediately and get Ll in a few years. I would recommend you get it in 5-7 years.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and murdah
best to get in early 20s, you can say you grew within that timespan. 15-25 are your prime years, best to get it as early as possible.

• Love it
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Wow, I have never seen that. Thank you so much. I will start sprinting every 3 days and try to do as much exericises as possible while of course, also having rest days.
Could you tell me what more of the exercises I should do? or Could you tell me where and how I can learn more about it?
Watch Austin wayne growth videos mf grew form 5'9 to 6'4

Blast hgh and do stretches, get sleep and eat well, try natty heightmaxxing first. At 5’9 you can wear lifts and be like 5’11. How tall are your parents?

Blast hgh and do stretches, get sleep and eat well, try natty heightmaxxing first. At 5’9 you can wear lifts and be like 5’11. How tall are your parents?
father - 5'3". mother - 5'2". they were extremely malnourished due to living in a village(no meat). So I am just coping with the fact that they are malnourished and I can be a lot taller than them. I am thinking of going on a test cycle with armidex or aromasin. Not sure yet.

Make 10k and start gambling, its possible to make 150k ez