Optimal height is 6 foot 4 to 6 foot 8

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
So was going about a while ago near the school I used to go to and I saw a fucking group of jbs at 6 foot tall and I am not even fucking joking. so then I realised that if optimal height for her is at least you begin able to put your arm around her neck area in a relaxed position then that would mean that the optimal height to have such a thing happen to 6 foot tall girls is at at least 6 foot 4 inches tall. also at that height 6 foot tall men are that much shorter than you which is clearly visible. if you want to be a megaheightmogger then 6 foot 8 inches is when you do that to 6 foot 4 dudes . dudes now claim 6 foot 2 inches as their height alot so 6 foot 6 is when that happens.

but once you reach 7 foot you start getting into mega impracticality and your muscles cannot be as stacked as someone at 6 foot 8. the ideal then is probably 6 foot 8 and 6 foot 6 if you want to roid less and maintain a super stacked physique or not do hgh but like I said 6 foot 4 is also good .

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Einon, fobos and 4 others
The optimal height is 6 foot. Because you're tall but you're still seen as a humble and approachable. The only 6'7 guy I know is a lanklet who isn't particularly attractive. The chads from my school were all in the 6ft - 6'2 range tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dogtown, AdamLanza, middayshowers and 7 others
The taller you get on average the more your face suffers. Most guys above 6'5 look like this
How do i watch taras kul on liveme 02

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AdamLanza, Ropemaxing, randomguy1235 and 9 others
6'2 to 6'5 is the ideal range imo.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, randomguy1235, middayshowers and 6 others
6'2 - 6'3

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer
The taller you get on average the more your face suffers. Most guys above 6'5 look like this
View attachment 74890
Yeh this’ll sound copey as I’m a manlet myself but I’ve seen plenty of 5’8-5’11 guys slay because of their face. There’s a thing I heard where most people with a high fighting success chance face are in that height range. Loads of tall guys I’ve seen have shitty horse faces. Probability speaking, the chance of finding a guy that is 6’3 with a chad face is so low but he’ll literally clean up everywhere lol

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, randomguy1235, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
6-6:3 is ideal tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Aids!
6'3 is the tallest you ever want to be unless you're a professional athlete

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
me next to 6'4.
6'6. fk the mog is brutal don't want to be near anyone that tall. ~23" bideltoid width is my only savior.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: manlet cUnt and Aids!
if you're 6'2 with a good frame, face and physique you mog 99% of guys because average height is 5'9 and the average american is a fat fuck and the other half that aren't in the obese statistic are skinnyfat. Look at david laid for example, this site would lead you to believe that 6'2 is barely above average or some shit but if you watch his vlogs, I have never, ever seen him get mogged even at his gymshark meetups and shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AdamLanza, randomguy1235, middayshowers and 1 other person
jfl

who would want to date a 6ft girl

5'6 ft not more for a girl to be attractive

• +1
Reactions: MadMong, Redrighthand, fobos and 2 others
View attachment 74890

not exactly true.

it just means that more very very tall guys are uglier by chance probably due to more hgh but a lack of high T. look at Fabien Pelous for an example of a tall robust DOM masculine good looking slayer.

the guy is 6 foot 6 .

if you're 6'2 with a good frame, face and physique you mog 99% of guys because average height is 5'9 and the average american is a fat fuck and the other half that aren't in the obese statistic are skinnyfat. Look at david laid for example, this site would lead you to believe that 6'2 is barely above average or some shit but if you watch his vlogs, I have never, ever seen him get mogged even at his gymshark meetups and shit.
Even 6'1 is really really fucking tall. It's noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Even 6'1 is really really fucking tall. It's noticeable
true. my dad is 6 foot 1 and heightmogs most people I see and every dude I see that is taller than him is half his width but still if you have width height and a high fighting sucess high T robust DOM masculine face at a height of 6 foot 4 its over for pretty much almost all men in your country compared to you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Aids!
not exactly true.

it just means that more very very tall guys are uglier by chance probably due to more hgh but a lack of high T. look at Fabien Pelous for an example of a tall robust DOM masculine good looking slayer.

the guy is 6 foot 6 .
Obviously there are exceptions. I'm just stating that generally, taller people are facially uglier than average people, and tall and facially above average people will slay

5'10 is the ideal height

Time to wear lifting heels

Height gets diminishing returns after 6'. At this point you can stop worrying about height and focus entirely on face.

Almost no foid would reject you for being this height unless they're a big ass amazon snu snu bitch and who the fuck wants that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown, randomguy1235, middayshowers and 4 others
Height gets diminishing returns after 6'. At this point you can stop worrying about height and focus entirely on face.

Almost no foid would reject you for being this height unless they're a big ass amazon snu snu bitch and who the fuck wants that.
but that snu snu bitch will raise a GIGAMEGAOMEGA TALL WIDE FRAMED THICK BONES UBERCHAD SON

• JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444
5'8 is the bare minimum in the US up to 6'4 will do. Here in the Netherlands I think 6 to 6'8 is jdeal

5'8 is the bare minimum in the US up to 6'4 will do. Here in the Netherlands I think 6 to 6'8 is jdeal
how tall are you bro?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I JUST COMPARED MAX POSSIBLE ADULT HEIGHT NATTY TO MY LEAST POSSIBLE ADULT HEIGHT AND WHAT THE FUCK

I am definitely roping if I don't become atleast 6 foot 4 im srs

/s but id be pissed off that is for sure

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 685
the taller the better. Copers claim 6'6"+ people have to deal with joint problems: in reality a small price to pay for mogging every guy you meet plus being a default fetish for a reliable rotation of hot chicks, something not even a gandy tier eye area alone could get you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DidntRead, manlet cUnt and 1 other person
Cope 6 ft girls are midgets by today's standards

Agreed, high IQ. 6'2'' is not what it was back in the day. No issues, femur lengthening with Paley under works....

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
So was going about a while ago near the school I used to go to and I saw a fucking group of jbs at 6 foot tall and I am not even fucking joking. so then I realised that if optimal height for her is at least you begin able to put your arm around her neck area in a relaxed position then that would mean that the optimal height to have such a thing happen to 6 foot tall girls is at at least 6 foot 4 inches tall. also at that height 6 foot tall men are that much shorter than you which is clearly visible. if you want to be a megaheightmogger then 6 foot 8 inches is when you do that to 6 foot 4 dudes . dudes now claim 6 foot 2 inches as their height alot so 6 foot 6 is when that happens.

but once you reach 7 foot you start getting into mega impracticality and your muscles cannot be as stacked as someone at 6 foot 8. the ideal then is probably 6 foot 8 and 6 foot 6 if you want to roid less and maintain a super stacked physique or not do hgh but like I said 6 foot 4 is also good .
Legit.
The optimal height is 6 foot.
Cope. In developed countries you are not tall at 6’0.
6'3 is the tallest you ever want to be unless you're a professional athlete
Cope.
6'2 - 6'3
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
That one chart said that girls most preferred when guys were exactly 6 foot, but that seemed a bit off to me.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I JUST COMPARED MAX POSSIBLE ADULT HEIGHT NATTY TO MY LEAST POSSIBLE ADULT HEIGHT AND WHAT THE FUCK

View attachment 74917

I am definitely roping if I don't become atleast 6 foot 4 im srs

/s but id be pissed off that is for sure
this simulator is flawed because it just scales humans up and down instead of elongating/shortening them

Legit.

Cope. In developed countries you are not tall at 6’0.

Cope.

Cope.
My friend is 6 foot and he heightmogs most people in the mall and in general. Maybe about 80ish%

That one chart said that girls most preferred when guys were exactly 6 foot, but that seemed a bit off to me.
Legit. I’m sure that if foids had to choose between two men with the exact same face but one is 6’0 and the other 6’3 that they’d almost always choose the latter.
My friend is 6 foot and he heightmogs most people in the mall and in general. Maybe about 80ish%
6’0 = not tall.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and OCDMaxxing
Jfl at eveyone clingingon to height as a cope. Anything 6 footor above is fine. Keep coping for your face like I am :feelswhy:
Legit. I’m sure that if foids had to choose between two men with the exact same face but one is 6’0 and the other 6’3 that they’d almost always choose the latter.

6’0 = not tall.
6'0 isn't tall but it's enough. You don't need to be 6'4 jfl 6'0 to 6'5 is perfect. Facemogging is so much more brutal irl.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 245
I am 177 cm

Dad is 168 cm
Mom is 164 cm

I personally wouldn't like to be taller than 6.1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Bluepill, Einon and 4 others
Godzilla's height is optimal

I personally wouldn't like to be taller than 6.1
I would enjoy being 6'1-6'3. I'm currently a little over 6 feet and a half an inch. About 6.6 ft.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Einon
height is cope if you have a small skull

If I could choose a height I'd choose 6'4. I'd be noticeably tall but I won't stand out everywhere I go which is important. I would also look more approachable than 6'8 guys and not every man would hate me. And I could still be with short girls without feeling awkward. And I could put on muscle more easily.
At 5'11 I have to admit that I sometimes feel very short and sometimes tall. I mog many men and I get mogged by many men. It's average and average sucks.
Me being 5 inches taller would make a huge difference

Do you have tall relatives ?
both my uncles are 180 and 185 from my mother side i also think my father would be taller but he had a hard time growing up so it prevented him from being taller

both my uncles are 180 and 185 from my mother side i also think my father would be taller but he had a hard time growing up so it prevented him from being taller
Then it’s not too astonishing tbh ngl

Ideal height is 6.5+ PSL

• +1
Reactions: Guest, Einon, Ethnicsmatter and 1 other person
The optimal height is 6 foot. Because you're tall but you're still seen as a humble and approachable. The only 6'7 guy I know is a lanklet who isn't particularly attractive. The chads from my school were all in the 6ft - 6'2 range tbh.
jfl 6 foot is manlet tier

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
1 cm off 6,5 here, fucked an Iranian girl yesterday that kept drooling over my height. Lied and said I was a rugby player because of my fuck huge frame. My face is decent but my frame and height halo the fuck out of me. Need to cut after my next big fight for face and abmaxxing. Optimal height is 6,2 to 6,5, anywhere between there is fine and comes with basically no real problems. My only problem is buying fucking shoes because I'm 16 US, all I can wear is timberlands (further height booster :chad::feelskek::feelsokman:) AF1 and converses and occasionally other brands

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Lelek and SikKunt