Optimal height is 6 foot 4 to 6 foot 8

Not really.You'd end up horsefaced.

Best height is harmony and just being good looking genetically

• +1
Reactions: make_it_to_the_top, Deleted member 245 and Lelek
in my opinion, I believe LeBron James and Zion Williamson have the most ideal bodies on the planet:

LeBron James: 6’8” , 250 Lbs
Zion Williamson: 6’7 , 285 Lbs

They are TALL TALL while not being lanklets
6A330DC7 0EC8 45BF B8EB AC71DFAD5008
4F259A14 25BA 4958 B807 155A489B9AF7

And here’s 7’2 Dutch giant
ABDD8581 2E14 4CDB 8A40 F9093C3860E1

I personally believe you can be any height above 6’6 without being a Lanklet, because there are these things called STEROIDS.

The most ideal height on this planet is 6’5 - 6’11. Fuck the “I wanna be approachable” bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Alexanderr and Kragar
1 cm off 6,5 here, fucked an Iranian girl yesterday that kept drooling over my height. Lied and said I was a rugby player because of my fuck huge frame. My face is decent but my frame and height halo the fuck out of me. Need to cut after my next big fight for face and abmaxxing. Optimal height is 6,2 to 6,5, anywhere between there is fine and comes with basically no real problems. My only problem is buying fucking shoes because I'm 16 US, all I can wear is timberlands (further height booster :chad::feelskek::feelsokman:) AF1 and converses and occasionally other brands

View attachment 75035
Bro what height are your parents?

Bro what height are your parents?
Dad is 5,11, was 6,1 in his younger days apparently, Mum is about 5,6. Apparently some of my Ancestors were big, my grandfather was like 6,3/4. Gonna breed a girl that's at least 5,9 to ensure height slayer sons.
in my opinion, I believe LeBron James and Zion Williamson have the most ideal bodies on the planet:

They are TALL TALL while not being lankletsView attachment 75051View attachment 75052

View attachment 75053
I personally believe you can be any height above 6’6 without being a Lanklet, because there are these things called STEROIDS.

The most ideal height on this planet is 6’5 - 6’11. Fuck the “I wanna be approachable” bullshit.
Basically this, the taller the better, only problems being 6,5+ is slightly shorter life span, back/knee problems and clothes and shit but the ability to giga mog outweighs those cons. I hope I grew another cm or two, I think I can definitely legit get 6,5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Alexanderr

They are TALL TALL while not being lankletsView attachment 75051View attachment 75052

View attachment 75053

Based, high IQ and blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
6'2 is tall enough to be atractive but short enough to not be a lanklet, its just the best hight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
anything above 6'3 is subhuman

6'3 is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
1 cm off 6,5 here, fucked an Iranian girl yesterday that kept drooling over my height. Lied and said I was a rugby player because of my fuck huge frame. My face is decent but my frame and height halo the fuck out of me. Need to cut after my next big fight for face and abmaxxing. Optimal height is 6,2 to 6,5, anywhere between there is fine and comes with basically no real problems. My only problem is buying fucking shoes because I'm 16 US, all I can wear is timberlands (further height booster :chad::feelskek::feelsokman:) AF1 and converses and occasionally other brands

View attachment 75035
I feel you on that one.I'm a size 15 and literally cannot find anything in stores.With very few exceptions,most of which look like dogshit)

• So Sad
Reactions: Kragar
how? do u want to have problems with clothes, shoes, doors and look like a freak if ur not proportionate?
You don’t necessarily have those problems at 6’5-6’6. Also, heightmogging men which consider themselves tall is another plus.

• +1
Reactions: Kragar
ITT COPING facecels.

I’d rather have a 8psl face and be 5’10

Than some 4 psl coping gymcel who is 6’9

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 656
I mean, yeah of course people would go for a PSL 8 face anyday, 5,10 is dead on average height, what i'm saying is when you stack good height with good face your a legit Chad/Giga Chad

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII