Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[Serious] Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf
Jump to newWatch
2250.jpg

Total Imbecile
Honorary ethnic
-

JoinedDec 20, 2017Messages4,868

you will be chopped up and your organs will be used to help Chads and Stacies who will then go on to live long sex filled lives contributing nothing to society but their own selfies

I was blackpilled on this fact two years ago and when renewing my license I purposefully opted out of being someones cuck, I WOULD URGE EVERYONE TO TO THE SAME WHEN THEY GET A CHANCE, if you are a youngcel and are taking driving classes right now don't let your Chad instructor with 3 daughters, one of which needs a new kidney so she can swallow Chads semen without needing dialysis, sweet talk you into becoming an organ donor because its noble or some shit

If nobody wants you alive then nobody deserves to benefit from your organs once you're dead. Remember, your dick will be discarded too

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lots of people, especially young people, think that organ donation means that they remove your organs from your deceased body. No, man. By then, your organs themselves have died and are unusable. What organ donation really means is that if you get injured and a doctor thinks that you have no chance of survival, they proceed to remove your organs while you are STILL ALIVE, killing you in the process. When a patient is braindead, it's like a goldmine for doctors because they get paid like $100k per organ by organ trafficking companies.

Not true if you become the donor after your death, certainly true if you are donating your kidney when alive.

Imagine being an organ donor and some chad is pumping blood to his dick with your heart. Miss me with that cuck shit

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, Insomniac and dodt
4F6D6E2C 0682 4291 9158 1F4D0AE3E3E6 = forced meme

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
It is over.

Stop necrobumping your own threads loser

Not even your thread either lol

Someone like you doesn't deserve to overthrow me on incels.is

My organs belong to me and me only. Im not giving up any part of my body to some insect.
Yes bro. Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Yes bro. Opting in to be an organ donor is probably the only thing more cucked than letting a BBC bull fuck your gf
Giving up any possession of yours is cucked, including your organs and including your woman.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel