Oral castor oil

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
some people say oral castor oil works wonders and makes all hairs grow mainly face and some say if ingested orally it fucks u up and gives weight gain and laxitives.

so can castor oil be ingested orally for benefits or is it better to just put it on the skin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Gargantuan and Alexanderr
@Mongrelcel @RecessedPrettyboy

@Alexanderr @Gargantuan u guys been here the most come on help, am tryna get some stuff to ingest everyday and the first on my list is castor you guys reccomend anything else??

zinc pills maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Alexanderr
some people say oral castor oil works wonders and makes all hairs grow mainly face and some say if ingested orally it fucks u up and gives weight gain and laxitives.

so can castor oil be ingested orally for benefits or is it better to just put it on the skin?
Yes, it can be ingested oral and it does have great benefits regarding hair growth. In fact, I’ve been using it for about a week now.

It won’t fuck you up if you take in a limited about say 2-3 ml, maximum being 5ml. Ideally, you take it right after a large meal to reduce the odds of you experiencing any issues but it should be fine even if you don’t.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, GigaAscender, ProAcktiv and 3 others

it works and i love it

Yes, it can be ingested oral and it does have great benefits regarding hair growth. In fact, I’ve been using it for about a week now.

It won’t fuck you up if you take in a limited about say 2-3 ml, maximum being 5ml. Ideally, you take it right after a large meal to reduce the odds of you experiencing any issues but it should be fine even if you don’t.

sitting in the car rn anything else i should buy real quick, also loving the fast response appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
View attachment 1060859

sitting in the car rn anything else i should buy real quick, also loving the fast response appreciate it.
If the capsules contain a fixed amount of castor oil, around 2-3ml’s, I doubt you need anything else.

If they don’t however, or if the amount within them is unknown you could buy a cheap measuring spoon or just use a teaspoon to measure it.

Teaspoons are equal to about 4,9ml, so you’d ideally fill about half the teaspoon with the oil and then ingest it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 11370
If the capsules contain a fixed amount of castor oil, around 2-3ml’s, I doubt you need anything else.

If they don’t however, or if the amount within them is unknown you could buy a cheap measuring spoon or just use a teaspoon to measure it.

Teaspoons are equal to about 4,9ml, so you’d ideally fill about half the teaspoon with the oil and then ingest it.
awesome, u sure no other supplements?/pills other than castor.

• +1
awesome, u sure no other supplements?/pills other than castor.
Nope, none required. Castor oil by itself is great.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
I do both: apply it topically, as well as ingesting it orally.

Dont go overboard with the latter though, as castor oil is also a laxative and you dont want to end up with diarrhea.

But ingesting a moderate dosage is absolutely fine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 11370
no i meant like other/ unrelated to hairgrowth.

like other useful stuff to buy
Ah well, I guess there’s some stuff you could buy to improve other things. That being said, I’m not well versed on many supplements, so I’ll just link some threads instead.

https://looksmax.org/threads/is-the...n-supplements-and-vitamins.93230/post-1599515

There’s honestly a list of things you can choose from tbh.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Ah well, I guess there’s some stuff you could buy to improve other things. That being said, I’m not well versed on many supplements, so I’ll just link some threads instead.

https://looksmax.org/threads/is-the...n-supplements-and-vitamins.93230/post-1599515

Iodine

zinc

Magnesim

most agreed upon things

• +1

man says it's 500ml per capsule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, GigaAscender and Deleted member 11370
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Alexanderr

Says 500 ml and to take 6 pills per day i think it's for laxitives but i cut it out and it filled half the teaspoon and i took 2 pills.

• +1

• +1
@Alexanderr

Says 500 ml and to take 6 pills per day i think it's for laxitives but i cut it out and it filled half the teaspoon and i took 2 pills.
Yeah seems good.

Pray i don't get diarrieha jfl

Do you just ingest the castor oil through a spoon? Won't it stick in your throat and be uncomfortable? Heard that some people put it in gelatin capsules when taking it orally.

Last edited:
shitting makes you lose weight

Do you just ingest the castor oil through a spoon? Won't it stick in your throat and be uncomfortable? Heard that some people put it in gelatin capsules when taking it orally.
No i used spoon for measuring i threw that empty pill afterwards, and ate another fresh 2

@Gargantuan how did you ingest it?

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
yes it is legit MorePlatesMoreDates has already gone over this

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
2 DAYS now, i get irritations from time to time in eyebrows and eyelashes.

no irritation in head hair nor pubes.

I do both, will see how it goes.

Day 3 : noticing 2 stray eyebrows that def was not there before (nothing around them)

visual example.

• +1
Reactions: Emerson
Not cope increased head hair and stache hair and i did not shit alot eyebrow density is idk i havent notticed anything

Oh yeah arm pit hair too by alot am 17 so might be puberty

like 2-3x