oral minox vs taking like 6ml minox daily to cover all areas

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
if i want to cover hairline, eyebrows and beard with minox thats going to be 3*2 ml of minox daily which is going to dry my skin out and look like shit, add tretinoin purge as well and i will have peeling skin, i've heard that oral minox has sides but how manageable are they, im expecting low energy, bloodshot and racoon eyes but what else, if i titrate up and take a week off every now and then is it manageable?

sweet oral minox :cry:

• Hmm...
Reactions: HighTierNormie
i cant find the minox pills in my country.

can you swallow the topical liquid one?

i cant find the minox pills in my country.

can you swallow the topical liquid one?
apparently you can take it sublingually

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
what about dosage?
no idea your going to have to research that, I have access to the oral tablets so im not considering it

if i want to cover hairline, eyebrows and beard with minox thats going to be 3*2 ml of minox daily which is going to dry my skin out and look like shit, add tretinoin purge as well and i will have peeling skin, i've heard that oral minox has sides but how manageable are they, im expecting low energy, bloodshot and racoon eyes but what else, if i titrate up and take a week off every now and then is it manageable?
I take like 0.6ml once a day daily for facial hair and dont even apply to my neck area, and still getting lots of hairs there.

Jfl @ actually taking these kinds of doses

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie
I take like 0.6ml once a day daily for facial hair and dont even apply to my neck area, and still getting lots of hairs there.

Jfl @ actually taking these kinds of doses
Also im literally getting back my childhood hairline from its matured state