oral minoxidil and laser hair removal: any experiences?

i looked up for the prices in my city and it says 810 TL for a single whole body session.
lets say 10 session is required, 8100 TL, 420 dollars. dirt cheap for westerners jfl.

Isnt expensive for Turks neither.

You would expect a higher price in Istanbul
This is insanely cheap.

Going to istanbul in a week. Maybe it makes sense to do 1 session.

In finland 1 whole-body session costs 800 euro :feelsrope:

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
This is insanely cheap.

Going to istanbul in a week. Maybe it makes sense to do 1 session.

In finland 1 whole-body session costs 800 euro :feelsrope:
it might be like at least 3000 euros here in france

They usually give huge discounts when you do large body areas.

Also, you want a nurse to do it instead of a doctor. Doctors charge a ton, and do the same job as a nurse tbh.

Also, you want a nurse to do it instead of a doctor. Doctors charge a ton, and do the same job as a nurse tbh.
thanks man! can you show me some before after pics of your upper cheek that you lasered?

Okay the clinic has ignored me but i randomly found price of another clinic located in Istanbul.
Its 2500 TL for 8 full body session. Idk which laser they use. (130 dollar)

Its says "muh eid special discount" but i doubt, i guess you cant get 8 laser in 2 weeks to be ready to eid jfl.

And its not fully a clinic its like a beauty center operated by an ig influencer. But i think we can say that laser is cheap in Turkey.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Okay the clinic has ignored me but i randomly found price of another clinic located in Istanbul.
Its 2500 TL for 8 full body session. Idk which laser they use. (130 dollar)
It is actually quite important to have alexandrite (best option for white skin), and slightly less optimal is nd:yag (for darker-skinned people).
Its says "muh eid special discount" but i doubt, i guess you cant get 8 laser in 2 weeks to be ready to eid jfl.
Nah, 8 treatments per 2 weeks is pointless. If hair is not mature, it does not work. It kills it only in the active growth cycle.

Also, it is quite painful and long process. I usually do full body in 2 days: upper part in 1 day, and legs-part the second day.
And its not fully a clinic its like a beauty center operated by an ig influencer. But i think we can say that laser is cheap in Turkey.
Indeed :feelsokman:

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
It is actually quite important to have alexandrite (best option for white skin), and slightly less optimal is nd:yag (for darker-skinned people).

Nah, 8 treatments per 2 weeks is pointless. If hair is not mature, it does not work. It kills it only in the active growth cycle.

Also, it is quite painful and long process. I usually do full body in 2 days: upper part in 1 day, and legs-part the second day.

Indeed :feelsokman:
hey bro the hair you removed on upper cheek were terminal ones? or more like vellus one? thanks

Terminal ones. Vellus hair is unaffected.
thanks, and the studies showing that laser on face can causes paradoxical growth is this true? the issue is that i have some terminal ones surrounded by a lot of vellus ones ( and am afriad to make things worse)

thanks, and the studies showing that laser on face can causes paradoxical growth is this true? the issue is that i have some terminal ones surrounded by a lot of vellus ones ( and am afriad to make things worse)
If it happens, it is very rare. It did not happen to me.

If you using minox internally, those vellus on your face will sooner or later become terminal.

thanks man, i have appoitment for laser removal on face this week.

they recommend electrolysis for this but this shit is terrible, i will never do it again