ORAL MINOXIDIL RESULTS AT 16 (TOP OF THE TOP SOFTMAX)

I can vouch, I’ve had no side effects so far and my eyelashes especially have grown longer, so much so that they tangle up or bunch together and annoy me . My eyebrows haven’t grown as quick as eyelashes but they have a little

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
STOP LISTENING TO GATEKEEPING JEWS. BUY SOME TOPICAL 5% AND DRINK 1 Drop EVERY 12 HOURS AND ASCEND. The possible sides are low heart rate or other heart problems, because minoxidil is heart rate lowering medication in higher doses, tho at low doses risks are minimal and YOU CAN JUST STOP USING IT. Any of other sides are usually from applying it to the skin, but just drink the topical shit as long as the ingredients are clean nigger
I mean I'm already blessed with model tier eyebrows and good hair, Only thing I wanted to try it for was eyelashes, Better doing other things

TO ALL THE FUCKING JEWS SAYING "MUH DON'T RUIN HEALTH" SHUT THE FUCK UP
I have no current progress pics so don't fucking ask cunts but the general .org results speak for themselves

Health:
Absolutely fucking nothing has happened, 1 or 2 times I felt a little iffy about my heart but in general nothing happened, I'm convinced they tried to gatekeep this gold

Brows and Lashes:
I haven't seen a lot lash growth, but my brows. They are darker than before, more thick/filled out, and they have gained more length and width. The outer brows especially have filled in like crazy, this shit might ascend me more than any other softmaxx (will judge after having coped with voloufine for 1 year / tried lemon bottle / tried MK for a while)

MAJOR DOWNSIDE:
All your hairs grow fucking fast, and you get a lot of new growth. My shitty beard grows in after 1 day a lot, my armpits are going crazy, I've gotten literal monkey legs, and my pubes and ass hairs grow too fucking fast. Tho my head hair growth is also faster and is more thick so that's nice

Using topical (5%) minoxidil orally shit works like magic. Want better hair? Want better brows? Want better Lashes? Better Beard?
GET ON THIS FUCKING NOW AND STOP ROTTING
did it grow ur hair also? i mean on ur head not elsewhere

I have no current progress pics so don't fucking ask cunts but the general .org results speak for themselves

Health:
Absolutely fucking nothing has happened, 1 or 2 times I felt a little iffy about my heart but in general nothing happened, I'm convinced they tried to gatekeep this gold

Brows and Lashes:
I haven't seen a lot lash growth, but my brows. They are darker than before, more thick/filled out, and they have gained more length and width. The outer brows especially have filled in like crazy, this shit might ascend me more than any other softmaxx (will judge after having coped with voloufine for 1 year / tried lemon bottle / tried MK for a while)

MAJOR DOWNSIDE:
All your hairs grow fucking fast, and you get a lot of new growth. My shitty beard grows in after 1 day a lot, my armpits are going crazy, I've gotten literal monkey legs, and my pubes and ass hairs grow too fucking fast. Tho my head hair growth is also faster and is more thick so that's nice

Using topical (5%) minoxidil orally shit works like magic. Want better hair? Want better brows? Want better Lashes? Better Beard?
Same but I use loniten pills

did it grow ur hair also? i mean on ur head not elsewhere
My hairline has not improved but my hair on head grows faster and it works like haircare my hairs texture is def more nice and it got a little darker

Health:

Brows and Lashes:

MAJOR DOWNSIDE:

no i have no idea how to take it and its too much of a process to learn how cause no threads explain

no i have no idea how to take it and its too much of a process to learn how cause no threads explain
No thread needed just my smart explanation. So you buy 5% minoxidil topical. Only ingredients should be Alcohol, propylene glycol, water, and of course minoxidil. Then you every 12 hours ish take 1 drop of the liquids (most minoxidil topical come with a nice droppy thing), you can take that 1 drop on your finger then lick it off, or take it on your tongue but have a greater risk of taking a large dose, so I do the finger method. After 2 weeks of use then start thinking if your heart feels weird and stay off it if you use stimulants regularly (caffeine, nicotine, ADHD medicine, etc)

It's very underated

No thread needed just my smart explanation. So you buy 5% minoxidil topical. Only ingredients should be Alcohol, propylene glycol, water, and of course minoxidil. Then you every 12 hours ish take 1 drop of the liquids (most minoxidil topical come with a nice droppy thing), you can take that 1 drop on your finger then lick it off, or take it on your tongue but have a greater risk of taking a large dose, so I do the finger method. After 2 weeks of use then start thinking if your heart feels weird and stay off it if you use stimulants regularly (caffeine, nicotine, ADHD medicine, etc)
I currently own topical minox but in foam, should I just apply it to my eyebrows topically or buy the oral version

I currently own topical minox but in foam, should I just apply it to my eyebrows topically or buy the oral version
Topical can have great results. But buying a alcohol based topical and drinking it orally gives better results and is way cheaper. You could also just use up your topical then switch to oral

I have been taking 1 2.5mg pill everyday for 1 month:

-Stopped my hariloss
-Thicker, fuller hair
-Longer Lashes
-Need to shave almost everyday
-No side effects

Hope with the time my hairline gets better

• +1
Reactions: buflek, N1666 and Glasscel

Health:

Brows and Lashes:

MAJOR DOWNSIDE:

what's your source g

Itchy skin, heart failure, penis shrinkage, testicular shrinkage, height shrinkage because of affected bone health, flat cheekbones from affected bone health, upper eyelid exposure increases from orbital bone shrinkage, liver failure, organ failure etc nothing crazy.
None of these are true. Cope

The problem is that you will start growing hair all over your body, even in parts of your face where you don't want it.
So fucking true, but shaving them off is pretty easy. The extra 5 min a day to shave is imo worth for way better lashes and brows. idk why but today the lashes are starting to curl on their own

Itchy skin, heart failure, penis shrinkage, testicular shrinkage, height shrinkage because of affected bone health, flat cheekbones from affected bone health, upper eyelid exposure increases from orbital bone shrinkage, liver failure, organ failure etc nothing crazy.
I've heard of the opposite for bone part.

> no pics

> young and healthy even if you don't try

> still in puberty

Why would anyone take this seriously

STOP LISTENING TO GATEKEEPING JEWS. BUY SOME TOPICAL 5% AND DRINK 1 Drop EVERY 12 HOURS AND ASCEND. The possible sides are low heart rate or other heart problems, because minoxidil is heart rate lowering medication in higher doses, tho at low doses risks are minimal and YOU CAN JUST STOP USING IT. Any of other sides are usually from applying it to the skin, but just drink the topical shit as long as the ingredients are clean nigger
Minox INCREASES heart rate but decreases blood pressure

> no pics

> young and healthy even if you don't try

> still in puberty

Why would anyone take this seriously
I WILL AT THE 3 MONTH MARK POST UNFRAUDED PICS OF RESULTS JUST WAIT, NEED TO GROW MY SLIT BACK FULLY AND GET MORE RESULTS. I WILL SEND DRINKING THE MINOXIDIL LIVE FOR YOU GATEKEEPING NIGGERS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

• +1
Reactions: ThanksForTheHGHMom