ORAL MINOXIDIL RESULTS AT 16 (TOP OF THE TOP SOFTMAX)

Glasscel

Glasscel

def on the spectrum
TO ALL THE FUCKING JEWS SAYING "MUH DON'T RUIN HEALTH" SHUT THE FUCK UP
I have no current progress pics so don't fucking ask cunts but the general .org results speak for themselves

Health:
Absolutely fucking nothing has happened, 1 or 2 times I felt a little iffy about my heart but in general nothing happened, I'm convinced they tried to gatekeep this gold

Brows and Lashes:
I haven't seen a lot lash growth, but my brows. They are darker than before, more thick/filled out, and they have gained more length and width. The outer brows especially have filled in like crazy, this shit might ascend me more than any other softmaxx (will judge after having coped with voloufine for 1 year / tried lemon bottle / tried MK for a while)

MAJOR DOWNSIDE:

All your hairs grow fucking fast, and you get a lot of new growth. My shitty beard grows in after 1 day a lot, my armpits are going crazy, I've gotten literal monkey legs, and my pubes and ass hairs grow too fucking fast. Tho my head hair growth is also faster and is more thick so that's nice

Using topical (5%) minoxidil orally shit works like magic. Want better hair? Want better brows? Want better Lashes? Better Beard?
GET ON THIS FUCKING NOW AND STOP ROTTING

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ´´´´´´´´, Tallooksmaxxer, Softboymaxx and 13 others
Any downsides or side effects?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Itchy skin, heart failure, penis shrinkage, testicular shrinkage, height shrinkage because of affected bone health, flat cheekbones from affected bone health, upper eyelid exposure increases from orbital bone shrinkage, liver failure, organ failure etc nothing crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, eduardkoopman, Mio and 17 others
Itchy skin, heart failure, penis shrinkage, testicular shrinkage, height shrinkage because of affected bone health, flat cheekbones from affected bone health, upper eyelid exposure increases from orbital bone shrinkage, liver failure, organ failure etc nothing crazy.
Jfl what's the point

Source for this?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
STOP LISTENING TO GATEKEEPING JEWS. BUY SOME TOPICAL 5% AND DRINK 1 Drop EVERY 12 HOURS AND ASCEND. The possible sides are low heart rate or other heart problems, because minoxidil is heart rate lowering medication in higher doses, tho at low doses risks are minimal and YOU CAN JUST STOP USING IT. Any of other sides are usually from applying it to the skin, but just drink the topical shit as long as the ingredients are clean nigger

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Source for this?
MuH sTuDiEs SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Try it and if you're a pussy after 3 months get a heart scan, or after a better timeline like 6 months. You can also use a really low dose to maintain usually

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: endlessummer and dannydipss
Imma do oral minoxidal. Shit my stack is gonna be god tier

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, looksmidder and Glasscel
Try it and if you're a pussy

The possible sides are low heart rate or other heart problems, because minoxidil is heart rate lowering medication in higher doses
I’ve been taking oral minox for almost six months. I’ve been very satisfied with the results and have even considered trying to convince my prescribing physician to bump my dose from 5mg to 10mg.

Regarding heart rate side effects, it’s actually quite the opposite. Minoxidil can increase heart rate and even cause tachycardia.

stop tempting me my hearts already probably fucked from adderall and constant caffeine use

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, coispet and IMOGYOU
I’ve been taking oral minox for almost six months. I’ve been very satisfied with the results and have even considered trying to convince my prescribing physician to bump my dose from 5mg to 10mg.

Regarding heart rate side effects, it’s actually quite the opposite. Minoxidil can increase heart rate and even cause tachycardia.
No reason to go higher dose does jack shit. And it does lower heart rate it's literal a heart rate lowering medicine. Tho some can get higher heart rate for some reason JFL

• Ugh..
Reactions: boringthot
stop tempting me my hearts already probably fucked from adderall and constant caffeine use
The shitty pussy you tryna get doesn't care about you dying of heart failure. Get on the minox and ascend your eyebrows and lashes

Just cause your dick is small and you get no bitches doesn’t mean minoxidil caused it kill yourself u ugly fuck and make your bloodline proud by ending it. You know deep down your an ugly little fuck goblin

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, aestheticsrespecter, Frexa and 1 other person
Just cause your dick is small and you get no bitches doesn’t mean you should go around spreading lies kill yourself u ugly fuck and make your bloodline proud by ending it. You know deep down your an ugly little fuck goblin
8.5x6.25 is pretty big

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justropemaxbro and Deleted member 62070
OM is key for softmaxxing, even if you do get sides they die down after a week.

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
?? Caffeine is very healthy , everyone should use it
Even babies
i assumed that it puts unneeded stress on the heart. ik adderall does but i only take it like 3 times a week max. i might start the oral minox actually tbh. i’m already using topical

i got on oral min like 2.5 weeks ago, didn’t notice shit for the first bit but this morning i noticed vellus hairs growing literally fucking everywhere. gonna ascend me so hard when those mfs go terminal

• +1
Reactions: N1666
OM is key for softmaxxing, even if you do get sides they die down after a week.
fuark i’m so tempted. u think it’s safe even with taking adderall?

I have no current progress pics so don't fucking ask cunts but the general .org results speak for themselves

Health:
Absolutely fucking nothing has happened, 1 or 2 times I felt a little iffy about my heart but in general nothing happened, I'm convinced they tried to gatekeep this gold

Brows and Lashes:
I haven't seen a lot lash growth, but my brows. They are darker than before, more thick/filled out, and they have gained more length and width. The outer brows especially have filled in like crazy, this shit might ascend me more than any other softmaxx (will judge after having coped with voloufine for 1 year / tried lemon bottle / tried MK for a while)

MAJOR DOWNSIDE:
All your hairs grow fucking fast, and you get a lot of new growth. My shitty beard grows in after 1 day a lot, my armpits are going crazy, I've gotten literal monkey legs, and my pubes and ass hairs grow too fucking fast. Tho my head hair growth is also faster and is more thick so that's nice

Using topical (5%) minoxidil orally shit works like magic. Want better hair? Want better brows? Want better Lashes? Better Beard?
How long have you been on it?

fuark i’m so tempted. u think it’s safe even with taking adderall?
I doubt it, two things that will stress the heart at the same time is not good and you don't know how you'll initially react to the minox. When you hop off the Adderall then you can start using minox

yeah its legit, ascended my eye area

avoid coffee and cigarettes if u get side effects

dont take it before bed, makes ur sleep quality go to shit

yeah its legit, ascended my eye area

avoid coffee and cigarettes if u get side effects

dont take it before bed, makes ur sleep quality go to shit
Ye. I take mine at 6 AM and 6PM

Health:

Brows and Lashes:

MAJOR DOWNSIDE:

I really want to start but the idea of body hair growth is disgusting
Also I don’t want my beard to look like i am a Saudi sheikh :lul:
If i do hop on it i will get an ipl device and get rid of body hair and might even get rid of my beard
Hair is life.

It works, but you should probably just get the pill version for oral minoxidil. I'll list a source I've used. Not exactly sure how much would be contained in 1 drop of 5%.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
It works, but you should probably just get the pill version for oral minoxidil. I'll list a source I've used. Not exactly sure how much would be contained in 1 drop of 5%.
Nice source, sadly its pretty expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
I hope they ship to the dutch

I hope they ship to the dutch
Get topical and drink it like a real g https://looksmax.org/threads/its-safe-to-think-topical-minoxidil-heres-why.933782/
No reason to get the pill form, absolute jew madness https://looksmax.org/threads/its-safe-to-think-topical-minoxidil-heres-why.933782/
I really want to start but the idea of body hair growth is disgusting
Also I don’t want my beard to look like i am a Saudi sheikh :lul:
If i do hop on it i will get an ipl device and get rid of body hair and might even get rid of my beard
Hair is life.
Get on it and just shave the hairs. Eyebrows and eyelashes can help ascend eye areas, especially if your eyebrows hold your eye area back

• Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Get topical and drink it like a real g https://looksmax.org/threads/its-safe-to-think-topical-minoxidil-heres-why.933782/

No reason to get the pill form, absolute jew madness https://looksmax.org/threads/its-safe-to-think-topical-minoxidil-heres-why.933782/

Get on it and just shave the hairs. Eyebrows and eyelashes can help ascend eye areas, especially if your eyebrows hold your eye area back
Yeaa i alr spray it on me mouth 4/5 times

It Ascended me eye lashes soo much , now waiting for me eyebrows

• JFL
Collagen gets fucked tho

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and looksmidder
upper eyelid exposure increases from orbital bone shrinkage
03431A5D 4BC3 491E B769 45D39BC92CED

Fine, I’ll start again, I started getting bad heart pain but I only did it for a week, will the pain go down, I think I took too much to be fair

1ml contains 50mg of minox

Just count how many drops are in 1 ml

then you know how many minoxidil is in 1 drop

there might be quality difference between the drops but i think its negligible

Fine, I’ll start again, I started getting bad heart pain but I only did it for a week, will the pain go down, I think I took too much to be fair
Start a low dose and if you still feel fucked after 2 weeks
If you use stimulants (nicotine, adhd medcine, nicotine) then limit them on it heavily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and coispet
1ml contains 50mg of minox

Just count how many drops are in 1 ml

then you know how many minoxidil is in 1 drop

there might be quality difference between the drops but i think its negligible
IMO just take 1 drop every 12 hours and ball not to overcomplicate this shit jfl

build up to whatever dose you want in the end so your body gets used to it

• +1
Reactions: coispet
IMO just take 1 drop every 12 hours and ball not to overcomplicate this shit jfl
not everyone its that low inhib to get 3 extra eyebrow hairs

Yeaa i alr spray it on me mouth 4/5 times

It Ascended me eye lashes soo much , now waiting for me eyebrows
You aren't supposed to haphazardly spray it into your mouth, just use a syringe and measure it out

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
You aren't supposed to haphazardly spray it into your mouth, just use a syringe and measure it out
Naahhh too much work, i will just spray it 5 times in me mouth

• +1
not everyone its that low inhib to get 3 extra eyebrow hairs
If you're so lazy mentally you won't every 12 hour take 1 drop og liquid that tastes bad then you will never have hope of ascending

If you're so lazy mentally you won't every 12 hour take 1 drop og liquid that tastes bad then you will never have hope of ascending
not everyone is the same there are things called side effects youre just lucky you didnt get any of them

not everyone is the same there are things called side effects youre just lucky you didnt get any of them
The risk profile to reward is very good bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070