HIPDIPSLOVER
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2026
- Posts
- 50
- Reputation
- 16
Is it risky to hop on oral minoxidil if I have heart troubles?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
not that bad, would not recommed i knew somone who had it worse and he tried it.Dysfunctional heart valve
like what?Is it risky to hop on oral minoxidil if I have heart troubles?
Is it risky to hop on oral minoxidil if I have heart troubles?
Dysfunctional heart valveyes what heart troubles do you have a pacemaker?
just use topical insteadDysfunctional heart valve
not that bad, would not recommed i knew somone who had it worse and he tried it.Dysfunctional heart valve
Ok thxnot that bad, would not recommed i knew somone who had it worse and he tried it.
goodluck manOk thx
Thank you brogoodluck man