ORAL SOFT HEIGHTMAXXING STACK BY DAW

:soy: :soy:
that's not bullying faggot I just told him the truth, so he can do something about it before it's not too late. It's obvious he's short af at 14 and you can use height calculators to see that he ain't hitting 185cm height
prevent this problem all together by breeding with a 6' giraffe woman

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 6695
Blame your dad for breeding with your short ass mom because you ain't hitting 185cm , sorry to break it to you
that's not bullying faggot I just told him the truth, so he can do something about it before it's not too late. It's obvious he's short af at 14 and you can use height calculators to see that he ain't hitting 185cm height

The calculators are called EXPECTED HEIGHT bro, people surpass it sometimes. My parents couldhave stunted their growth too since they lived in communism, genes are probably better. My mothers brothers are 5'10
A dude on here, @20Nobragger01, got to 6 foot, he was the same height my age. I think I will end up the same

5'5 is not short at 14 at all
Youre bullying a 14 year old that hasn't even gone through a few growth spurts yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 6695
The calculators are called EXPECTED HEIGHT bro, people surpass it sometimes. My parents couldhave stunted their growth too since they lived in communism, genes are probably better. My mothers brothers are 5'10
A dude on here, @20Nobragger01, got to 6 foot, he was the same height my age. I think I will end up the same
I was 165cm at early 14. 180cm now lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
That's why I said that you're very short 14 which probably indicates that you won't go past 6ft, but best of luck

• Love it
5'5 is not short at 14 at all
Youre bullying a 14 year old that hasn't even gone through a few growth spurts yet
Its not bullying imo, I am good friends with wokest

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF and Deleted member 6695
That's why I said that you're very short 14 which probably indicates that you won't go past 6ft, but best of luck
Average at 14 actually

14 yrs112.0 lb (50.8 kg)64.5" (163.8 cm)

Average at 14 actually

14 yrs112.0 lb (50.8 kg)64.5" (163.8 cm)
But remember average adult height is 5'9 also

• +1
Reactions: Inscol and Deleted member 6695
It depends on genes still. I was 163cm at 14 and only grew to 169cm

My brother was 170cm at 14 and only grew to 172cm jfl

Mom estimated peak height is 157cm, dad estimated peak height is 177.5cm

Yes, and my family indicates that I will most like reach 6 foot

same bro dude im friends with is like 5'10" now and we were both like 5'5" when we were 14 and i've only grown 1.5" since then :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: RapGod and Deleted member 6695
do everything in your power to optimize growth without going to extemes. Take supplements, exercise, do short bursts of fasting (5 hours) followed by high protein meals, don't eat before bed, sleep enough. If you're going on 15 and still not satisfied with your height tell your parents and doctor you'll rope if you dont get HGH. I wish i did that because my doctor didn't wanna help me grow taller at that age even when I asked.

• Love it
Yes, and my family indicates that I will most like reach 6 foot
I thought the same. Doesn't mean it won't happen to you, but I wouldnt be surprised if you dont even make it to 180cm.

All my uncles are 172-188cm yet here I am at 169cm. My grandpa was 180cm and my other grandpa is regarded as short but he died before i was born so looking at pics he was probably 168-170cm in old age so RIP.

• +1
I thought the same. Doesn't mean it won't happen to you, but I wouldnt be surprised if you dont even make it to 180cm.

All my uncles are 172-188cm yet here I am at 169cm. My grandpa was 180cm and my other grandpa is regarded as short but he died before i was born so looking at pics he was probably 168-170cm in old age so RIP.
Did you have a good diet or do the stuff you are telling me to?

jk bro love u
14, 165cm. I am in peak growth rn
Mom: 157cm
Dad 185cm
My height will very likely be my dads
14 yo chadlite with a large social circle comes on here to brag and sperg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Deleted member 6695
Can be done daily as long as you're getting enough nutrients. It will spike your ghrelin levels and hopefully translate to a modest boost in GH levels. Take the arginine too.

Go get a bone age xray, blood test for GH, IGF-1 LH, FSH, testosterone and estrogen. It will give you a better idea of your expected height.

• Love it
Did you have a good diet or do the stuff you are telling me to?
No lmao I was a retarded 14 year old. Didn't care about diet, proper sleep, hygeine, etc. Lived in a horrible household with lots of fighting and screaming at night.

But to be fair I did skateboard for several hours a day which was my saving grace because it made me hungry and sleepy and helped hormone levels.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6695
No lmao I was a retarded 14 year old. Didn't care about diet, proper sleep, hygeine, etc. Lived in a horrible household with lots of fighting and screaming at night.

But to be fair I did skateboard for several hours a day which was my saving grace because it made me hungry and sleepy and helped hormone levels.
reminder 80% of height is genetics, same friend literally is stick thin, eats like utter shit, and plays vidya all day long

• So Sad
reminder 80% of height is genetics, same friend literally is stick thin, eats like utter shit, and plays vidya all day long
I know. My brother slept and ate properly and was higher on the growth percentile than me all his life and now he's a staggering 3cm taller than me JFL

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Deleted member 6695
I would take just mk677 and aromasin
I think these are pretty "soft" and effective drugs

• Love it
Aromasin is expensive tho
But @xefo69 hooked me up with some cheap as fuck mk677

• +1
Reactions: Stare
I wouldnt fuck with those until there are clear signs growth plate closure is going to happen. If he's really in peak growth still there's no reason to do that.

OP you gotta watch out because after peak growth your plates close quite rapidly. It's tricky but if you don't catch it early you can be screwed. I think the window is quite large though, you probably have like 1 year to catch it in an x-ray and start taking those drugs.

• +1
I wouldnt fuck with those until there are clear signs growth plate closure is going to happen. If he's really in peak growth still there's no reason to do that.

OP you gotta watch out because after peak growth your plates close quite rapidly. It's tricky but if you don't catch it early you can be screwed. I think the window is quite large though, you probably have like 1 year to catch it in an x-ray and start taking those drugs.
So why not do it asap then instead of waiting until plates close?

• +1
Aromasin is expensive tho
But @xefo69 hooked me up with some cheap as fuck mk677
There are some other AIs like Arimidex and letrozole that might be cheaper.

• +1
So why not do it asap then instead of waiting until plates close?
I suppose you could do fine with mk677, but aromasin make sure you get regular blood tests so you don't shoot your estrogen too low.

• +1
LInk in dm to me please
I don't have links but try eroids or ask users here who do roids, they might know

• +1
  • JFL
BTW this study showed that on rats at least, they get desensitized to MK677 and it stops releasing growth hormone. Moreso it didn't make the MK677 rats grow more than the control. That's why im saying it might not be worth it right now, you're kinda messing with your pituitary gland when its gonna work just fine anyway. I bet your blood tests will prove your pituitary is still exremely strong so the benefits drugs will give you arent much, if any.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6695
Lol dude I can get a years worth of mk-677 and aromasin for200$ 50$ if I buy from the Chinese. You got no excuse to not buy some

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
1: Deer Antler Velvet - IGF-1 Booster 1 Pill daily
2: L-Arginine 2 Pills daily
3: Glucosamine 2 Pills daily

What do you all think?
I will be ordering these when I have saved up enough money, wish me luck boyos
Please let me know if there are cheaper sources for these
>ORAL HEIGHTMAXXING STACK
>DOESN'T INCLUDE MK677 OR AROMASIN
>ONLY HAS COPE DOLLAR STORE SUPPLEMENTS

for fucks sake

• JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
BTW this study showed that on rats at least, they get desensitized to MK677 and it stops releasing growth hormone. Moreso it didn't make the MK677 rats grow more than the control. That's why im saying it might not be worth it right now, you're kinda messing with your pituitary gland when its gonna work just fine anyway. I bet your blood tests will prove your pituitary is still exremely strong so the benefits drugs will give you arent much, if any.

In rats... I've talked to bodybuilders who have used this stuff, it doesn't just stop working on the 8th week

• +1
im 6ft3 and fairly content so im not into height maxxing. For a growth hormone surge for facial development Im a fan of combining GHRP2 with MOD, great synergetic effect
how did the butea treat you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
@Daw use fucking mk677 i grew alot on that shit plz dont use these cope supplements
people say its cope because 18 year olds think its gonna make them grow 8 inches at your age it will be very effective
take aromasin as well

• Love it
butea was cope for me 0 difference
did u take it with a caloric surplus/maintenance? since that's what's needed to create bone

• +1
did u take it with a caloric surplus/maintenance? since that's what's needed to create bone
wait are you talking about bone growth
i am literally eating 1200 calories and i am getting insane amount of zygo/other bone growth
but thats due to hgh and puberty, i dont think dht grows bone
i thought u were talking about dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 3635
i am literally eating 1200 calories and i am getting insane amount of zygo/other bone growth
DHT on it's own doesn't however when IGF1 is present and the right micronutrients/macro it may at least that's my theory since bones do have androgen receptors

• +1
If you aren't hormonally deficient nothing chemically can work to increase height. In fact, 95% of claims on here regarding height growth while injecting HGH was likely just natural pubertal growth. If you are going to believe that you can increase height by spiking naturally occurring HGH, which has never been proven to be true, then at least OP isn't harming his body.

• +1
Why in the fuck are you eating 1200 calories a day. That's less than my eating disorder ex-girlfriend.

• +1
Bro no. You are a male, you can lose weight eating 2,300 calories a day. Especially since you are in puberty. When you eat that few calories your metabolism slow down like crazy because your body assumes it's starving. Not to mention you are probably lethargic, have a low sex drive, and are stunting your growth and muscular hypertrophy.

Unless you just don't know how to calculate your calories, you are literally starving. You are eating the equivalent of six cups of white rice daily.
I can eat a 1,200 calorie dinner, along with an average breakfast and light lunch, and still be losing weight.

You probably have gotten some horrible advice because slowing your metabolism down makes you lose less weight. You can lose the same amount of weight eating a lot more.

But I doubt you eat 1,200 calories a day, because of the sheer difficulty of it. I could never imagine eating 1200 calories for more than 3 days in a row. It sounds like torture.

• +1
Bro no. You are a male, you can lose weight eating 2,300 calories a day. Especially since you are in puberty. When you eat that few calories your metabolism slow down like crazy because your body assumes it's starving. Not to mention you are probably lethargic, have a low sex drive, and are stunting your growth and muscular hypertrophy.

Unless you just don't know how to calculate your calories, you are literally starving. You are eating the equivalent of six cups of white rice daily.
I can eat a 1,200 calorie dinner, along with an average breakfast and light lunch, and still be losing weight.

You probably have gotten some horrible advice because slowing your metabolism down makes you lose less weight. You can lose the same amount of weight eating a lot more.

But I doubt you eat 1,200 calories a day, because of the sheer difficulty of it. I could never imagine eating 1200 calories for more than 3 days in a row. It sounds like torture.
what the fuck are you talking about my tdee is 1800 i am eating in a 600 deifict
i am a fucking twink
slowing down metabolism is a meme, it does not change tdee significantly (only by 200 calories at most)

i am not stunting my growth i am blasting human growth hormone and grew .5 inch in last month

what the fuck are you talking about my tdee is 1800 i am eating in a 600 deifict
i am a fucking twink
slowing down metabolism is a meme, it does not change tdee significantly (only by 200 calories at most)

i am not stunting my growth i am blasting human growth hormone and grew .5 inch in last month
You really are a twink. You are a growing male and you burn 400 calories less than the average woman a day, and 1000 less than the average man your age. I think you are calculating it wrong, and a 600 calorie deficit when you are already so skinny and feeble is a bad idea. You should probably bulk if you are such a twink.

You really are a twink. You are a growing male and you burn 400 calories less than the average woman a day, and 1000 less than the average man your age. I think you are calculating it wrong, and a 600 calorie deficit when you are already so skinny and feeble is a bad idea. You should probably bulk if you are such a twink.
i have no muscle but fat
i will cut until i have no fat

also im talking about basic metabolic rate, not what i burn
my tdee is 2100 overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635