Oral surgeon tried to blue pill me

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
Told me I was talk and good looking and had no asymmetry and I looked like Lebron James. Said no one would call me ugly and that I’m a tall handsome guy, in spite of my 180 degree gonial angle. He said my jaw is not tiny, and my mandible is “within normal range”. Jfl at boomers, they’ll call anyone who doesn’t look like a 5’2 trucel Pajeet attractive. I guess 300 ng/dl of T is “within normal range” too. Now my mom definitely won’t pay for my bimax. “Girls like imperfections” he said, as if JBs don’t fap to Chico all night. “No one would call you ugly” he said. I agreed with him even tho I get called a subhuman all the time (not really irl that much, but it has happened). Btw I did not go to the surgeon and tell him I thought I was an ugly incel btw, I just said I didn’t like how my jaw looked and I wanted to stop mouth breathing.

back to the drawing board I was so close. Now I have to be a 5/10 til my mid 20s. I can still get my eye area fixed soon tho.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, germanlooks, JosephGarrot123 and 5 others
He’s right

Also I am not an incel, I am a tall low tier normie with some slays, but I need to ascend to tyrone lite for my mental health

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Looks234
Also I am not an incel, I am a tall low tier normie with some slays, but I need to ascend to tyrone lite for my mental health
season 1 mic drop GIF by National Geographic Channel

I fucking hate these type of doctors srsly. They are so bluepilled. You have to blackpill him bro

@OldVirgin is here to blackpill you

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot