Oral testosterone is not absorbed well not effective

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Testosterone is not absorbed and taken up into the blood stream through the stomach well, so oral testosterone supplements are not considered effective

What about oral estrogen Bhai, thinking of transtitionning coz of skull size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
What about oral estrogen Bhai, thinking of transtitionning coz of skull size

Oral estrogen is well absorbed through the stomach. Thats why the whole west is so feminized both mentally n physically because they drink oral estrogen molecules from the tap water every day.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Yeah but why? Its so brutal, can't they make it absorb somehow easily? Technically they tried it but it showed very bad liver toxicity

Oral estrogen is well absorbed through the stomach. Thats why the whole west is so feminized both mentally n physically because they drink oral estrogen molecules from the tap water every day.
Will I be a hot female with browridge and jaw reduction?

• +1
Or maybe I will retain the jaw since many stacies have it too

• +1
Yeah but why? Its so brutal, can't they make it absorb somehow easily? Technically they tried it but it showed very bad liver toxicity

Why is it brutal? It's absorbed 100 % when it's injected into muscle and has no liver toxicity that way

Will I be a hot female with browridge and jaw reduction?

Trannies are a protected species in the west especially in feminist countries like Sweden. They receive way less harassment than they should receive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700