COCA COLA INCREASES TESTOSTERONE AND HEIGHT

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
Actually, im currently eating muh raw meats and eggs and shi and im very high on testosterone like i could break your bones just by my grip strenght.
I sometimes get insane coca cola cravings, so today i decided to finally buy one. I wondered why was i craving coca cola so i searched some things up, at first i thought that my body "wanted insulin" or sugar or something like that, but i could be what i found in various studies being this one the most detailed one

It basically says that mice were fed coca cola and their testosterone, egf, as well as their androgen receptors increased over time.
My conclusion is that coca cola is something that you should consume rarely and only when you get cravings of it because cravings are the form of the body to signal nutrient or any resource requirement urgently. Always remember to listen to your body and satisfy its cravings

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, axeyyek, overtier1011 and 2 others
Actually, im currently eating muh raw meats and eggs and shi and im very high on testosterone like i could break your bones just by my grip strenght.
I sometimes get insane coca cola cravings, so today i decided to finally buy one. I wondered why was i craving coca cola so i searched some things up, at first i thought that my body "wanted insulin" or sugar or something like that, but i could be what i found in various studies being this one the most detailed one

It basically says that mice were fed coca cola and their testosterone, egf, as well as their androgen receptors increased over time.
My conclusion is that coca cola is something that you should consume rarely and only when you get cravings of it because cravings are the form of the body to signal nutrient or any resource requirement urgently. Always remember to listen to your body and satisfy its cravings
In case you dont know what EGF is its basically an epidermal growth factor, i reccomend this study

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks

The t est increase from these suplements and changing life factors will do nothing. U gotta be injective 200mg plus and have ur blood levels constantly high to get benefits

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and socialcel
Fail Diet Coke GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss
The t est increase from these suplements and changing life factors will do nothing. U gotta be injective 200mg plus and have ur blood levels constantly high to get benefits
It's a good biomarker for health too

• +1
Reactions: TitusA

my coworker is a chad 60 year old and he drank like a 2L coke every day

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and rhinoplasty
It's a good biomarker for health too
Thts true ur test levels get crashed with shit lifestyle same as attention span etc which in my opinion why so many americans taking trt adderall. They arent fixing the root cause of the issues just taking drugs.

my coworker is a chad 60 year old and he drank like a 2L coke every day
2l coke doesnt matter if ur active 95 percent od diet benefits is just calories and eating less thn u use.

Thts true ur test levels get crashed with shit lifestyle same as attention span etc which in my opinion why so many americans taking trt adderall. They arent fixing the root cause of the issues just taking drugs.
100 percent, alot of them see pharmacology as a fix to the problems when it really is most of the time a fix to the symptoms.

nigga are u serious 🤣 is it worth the sugar and weight gain?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
2l coke doesnt matter if ur active 95 percent od diet benefits is just calories and eating less thn u use.
are you retarded
"only diet benefits is eating less"
Bones and your fucking brain are literally made out of your diet, this forum is about autists who didnt get proper nutrition or even worse, so they were born ugly and retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Debetro
are you retarded
"only diet benefits is eating less"
Bones and your fucking brain are literally made out of your diet, this forum is about autists who didnt get proper nutrition or even worse, so they were born ugly and retarded
Everybody has seen the mcdonalds study where bloodwork improved just be eating in a deficit. The majority of benefits are simply from eating in a deficit and staying lean. We can talk about how eating vegetables and soluble fibre is important in lower chance of colon cancer and lowering cholesterol (soluble fibre binds to cholesterol in your digestive tract and you shit it out). You fixate on little aspect diet because ur autist and think it caused ur ugly look but that was ur shit genes. Mike tyson is on the record saying he literally grew up eating blocks of starch.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Roquefort
If you really want to stay as a fatass use atleast mexican coke (REAL SUGAR!!)

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort
Ray Peat and Haidut based as fuck and known this for a while
Mexican Coke (aka original recipe) >>> regular american coke. IDK if european version is equal to mexican coke though

Everybody has seen the mcdonalds study where bloodwork improved just be eating in a deficit. The majority of benefits are simply from eating in a deficit and staying lean. We can talk about how eating vegetables and soluble fibre is important in lower chance of colon cancer and lowering cholesterol (soluble fibre binds to cholesterol in your digestive tract and you shit it out). You fixate on little aspect diet because ur autist and think it caused ur ugly look but that was ur shit genes. Mike tyson is on the record saying he literally grew up eating blocks of starch.
you have down syndrome

at the same time it contains Caffeine which can disturb sleep especially REM sleep that means less Growth hormone meaning less growth

This thread shows why pubmed is dangerous for people with incel brains

Users who are viewing this thread

Back