Glasscel

def on the spectrum
- Will take 2,5mg in the morning orally
- Will apply topically 2x daily to eyebrows

Will update monthly in terms of sides and improvements
hope I won't get heart problems

• +1
Reactions: Ychassa
Waste of money to do both, either one or the other. 16 is very young to start minoxidil at all; your eyebrows will most likely thicken and darken naturally in the next 1-4 years. If there's no talking you out of it, use only topical. No use potentially developing Angina at 16 on such a high dose of oral minoxidil just for some better eyebrows.

Waste of money to do both, either one or the other. 16 is very young to start minoxidil at all; your eyebrows will most likely thicken and darken naturally in the next 1-4 years. If there's no talking you out of it, use only topical. No use potentially developing Angina at 16 on such a high dose of oral minoxidil just for some better eyebrows.
My eyebrows are borderline black. No thickness change with puberty both my parents got subhuman thin eyebrows

• +1
How much switching oral and topical work? So like morning oral, night topical to not ingest too much pure minox

• +1
My eyebrows are borderline black. No thickness change with puberty both my parents got subhuman thin eyebrows
Same with mine yet here I am like Zac fucking Efron
How much switching oral and topical work? So like morning oral, night topical to not ingest too much pure minox
Lad, there is literally no need. You only take oral minoxidil once per day anyway, the systemic absorption causes far better hair growth than topical. Using topical and oral wont increase your results and decrease absorption, it'll just increase absorption. Either way, oral minoxidil is pretty dangerous for heart health. You're sixteen, don't jeopardize your future health for results that you could get with topical minoxidil (the safer alternative) in a few extra months.

oral is better

will just stick to oral then

• +1
Don’t risk any cardiovascular diseases this early, just apply topically, @Orc got great results applying topically, went from practically no eyebrow follicles to extremely thick and dense hairs, he also tinted them

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive and Orc