Orb is such a beautiful man

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Banned
Orbit

ZNIS7qj

QcgI4z9

inb4 copers say "narrow jaw!!!11" fuck off, narrow jaw looks aesthetic and high class if you have the right proportions and ratios like orb, all his ratios are perfect, hes the most beautiful man I ever saw, looks exactly like a real life carbon copy of light yagami from death note

Giphy

fuck all the ogre wide jaw chads like brett maverik, orb mogs all of these subhumans

Giphy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
View attachment 113072

View attachment 113073
View attachment 113074
inb4 copers say "narrow jaw!!!11" fuck off, narrow jaw looks aesthetic and high class if you have the right proportions and ratios like orb, all his ratios are perfect, hes the most beautiful man I ever saw, looks exactly like a real life carbon copy of light yagami from death note
View attachment 113076
View attachment 113075

fuck all the ogre wide jaw chads like brett maverik, orb mogs all of these subhumans

View attachment 113078
op youre a submissive weak phaggot
go hang yourself in front of your family so they see how much of a pissweak permavirgin low T beta shitskin you are

• +1
Reactions: retard, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
View attachment 113072

View attachment 113073
View attachment 113074
View attachment 113076
View attachment 113075

View attachment 113078
True. At his best Orb is like 7.5 PSL. Crazy good looking, would be international model if he was tall.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, MammothActuary and Deleted member 2846
op youre a submissive weak phaggot
go hang yourself in front of your family so they see how much of a pissweak permavirgin low T beta shitskin you are
we don’t need a Disputed here. Any attempt at copying him just makes you look dumb and unoriginal dead srs

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Dicklet.4.3, MammothActuary and 5 others
we don’t need a Disputed here. Any attempt at copying him just makes you look dumb and unorganized dead srs
any attempt to stop me from humiliating you and mutilating your family displays how scared you are of a beast like me arising in this forum

FAG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
any attempt to stop me from humiliating you and mutilating your family displays how scared you are of a beast like me arising in this forum
:feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Heirio
What if I gather all your comments and report them under “harassing and violence” to the FBI buddyboyo?
the fbi hasnt got shit on me, i can obliterate them with my left hand alone.
pissweak autistic ptsd-suffering self harming bitches like you just make me cry of laughter
when i geolocalize your whole beta shitskin family youll beg for mercy, but i'll stomp you like the little poodle you are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 1553, psl7 fatty and 3 others
rarely seen this much harmony in a guy's face, despite not having any striking feature
he has crazy good frame for a manlet lol.
Would mog most guys unless they are gymmaxed like him
frame you mean the body?

he has crazy good frame for a manlet lol.
Would mog most guys unless they are gymmaxed like him
Yeah he does. It’s crazy.
rarely seen this much harmony in a guy's face, despite not having any striking feature

frame you mean the body?
He has massive back and shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yeah he does. It’s crazy.

He has massive back and shoulders.
yh, i heard he has 21 inch shoulders, i have about that much as well. It is good he gymmaxed, he is a mix of pretty boy and chad

His lay count?

Not like light yagami, lol; good to mild looks, but not the ideal at all, overrated, so whatever

>white
>anime character

Pick one

• Hmm...
Flat disgraceful maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
would be 8 psl if he was 6ft+

my jaw and nose looks like his

• Ugh..
LOOKS LIKE UTTER SHIT

View attachment 113072

View attachment 113073
View attachment 113074
View attachment 113076
View attachment 113075

View attachment 113078

What is the appeal behind him ???

His frame tho
800px Orb

What is the appeal behind him ???
He’s the closest thing psl has ever reached to mm chico pretty boy level therefore he’s worshipped by all twink lovers in the psl community

He’s the closest thing psl has ever reached to mm chico pretty boy level therefore he’s worshipped by all twink lovers in the psl community

But not a single thing about orb minus his eye area that shit is amazing is close to a gigachad let alone a chad his eye area literally is his only halo

Where's the lifefuel ITT?

He was born looking good
we don’t need a Disputed here. Any attempt at copying him just makes you look dumb and unoriginal dead srs
Don't call the undisputed Undisputed disputed, faggot. He undisputes you and your cat too