Orb not only looksmogged, he IQ mogged.

Wool

Wool

massive side framecel
Found a post on the student room from Orb asking for rates here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3581423&page=5
The name seems to be FrankTeller1234. Here is a link to all posts he made here and a lot consist of cambridge application, and mathematics (extremely hard to get into cambridge for anything, especially maths, the best place to study maths in the world). He made quite a few posts about lookism and ratings, cosmetic surgery, girls, and other interesting stuff.

Thought you guys would find this interesting to look through, and reflect on how much he mogs.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/se...&userid=2013549&filter[userid]=2013549&page=3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452, Time Travel, androidcel and 1 other person
He's extremely intelligent. I really do miss talking to him on lookism before he left

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel
He's extremely intelligent. I really do miss talking to him on lookism before he left
did he go cambridge? If so did he study Maths?

did he go cambridge? If so did he study Maths?
Nope he actually is self employed. Works as an artist/graphic designer. His work is pretty damn good too

Nope he actually is self employed. Works as an artist/graphic designer. His work is pretty damn good too
Dang didnt even know he was from the UK
Im british and british people are uglier than the average american imo

Im british and british people are uglier than the average american imo
Oh he is from new Zealand

Oh he is from new Zealand
what.
fuck i thought student rooms was mainly british forum and he said he was using UCAS. my bad

what.
fuck i thought student rooms was mainly british forum and he said he was using UCAS. my bad
He just used random shit including a Hungarian surgery forum lololol

But yeah he's from auckland

• +1
Reactions: theropeking

dang british sterotype lives on.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Wasn't orb 5'9"?
Lol @ him lying about his height.

He’s an ugly fuck saved by eye area

Also that's probably a troll account.

Looking like orb is my looksmaxxing end goal.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, orbmaxxing, dodt and 1 other person
Orb is the greatest proof of the significant impact of looks. This dude left lookism years ago and because of his face he's still worshipped years later. The power of Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, dodt and dogtown
New Zealanders are mainly British. Descend from criminals and other low-class people.
Aren't Australians too? Basically both have the same accent don't they?

did orb get any cosmetic surgeries?

I go to Oxford :chad:

• +1
@BeautifulBones iq mogs all

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and BeautifulBones
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel and dogtown

wtf rofl no way he lives in auckland

Do you think he still actively uses lookism under a different alias ? I couldn't imagine leaving my favourite autism forums for good.

No homo but orb may be the most perfect specimen to ever exist

• +1
Reactions: dodt and androidcel
I'm more intelligent than him. The man is goodlooking, but he wasn't exceptionally intelligent compared to other high IQ individuals.

U should go meet up with him
ill actually meet up with him lmfao but i call bullshit cause im sure i would of seen him, imagine if i took a video telling him how much people suck his dick

• +1
ill actually meet up with him lmfao but i call bullshit cause im sure i would of seen him, imagine if i took a video telling him how much people suck his dick
Lmao yeah bro that would be insane. Maybe he moved Thailand a while ago but I do know that he's originally from there

Lmao yeah bro that would be insane. Maybe he moved Thailand a while ago but I do know that he's originally from there
how did you find out? was he raised there? i could tell from accent. thats so fucking crazy though would of never guessed he lived here. Hes too attractive to even go Thailand anyway, those whores will fuck a 2psl guy regardless if she a trap or not.

• +1
how did you find out? was he raised there? i could tell from accent. thats so fucking crazy though would of never guessed he lived here. Hes too attractive to even go Thailand anyway, those whores will fuck a 2psl guy regardless if she a trap or not.
He actually did go to Thailand for brief stretch of time, but yeah the dude was born there I believe

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Orb Is my hero

Did he actually access lookism? What's his account?

And why did he leave?

Found a post on the student room from Orb asking for rates here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3581423&page=5
The name seems to be FrankTeller1234. Here is a link to all posts he made here and a lot consist of cambridge application, and mathematics (extremely hard to get into cambridge for anything, especially maths, the best place to study maths in the world). He made quite a few posts about lookism and ratings, cosmetic surgery, girls, and other interesting stuff.

Thought you guys would find this interesting to look through, and reflect on how much he mogs.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/se...&userid=2013549&filter[userid]=2013549&page=3
link doesn’t work

>Applied to Cambridge
>Intelligent

Some high standards here.

tldr?

• JFL
Reactions: PedroFavelinha