Kraken
Orb;

irl anime character

Averagejoe;

lower third mogger

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, ChristianChad and Erik-Jón
There's smth I never understood about Orb's appeal but I didnt know him, so even if @averagejoe morphs which at this point I very doubt due to users with actual brain confirm he isn't, I vote him. I'll probably mog the Orb dude in the exact same pheno when softmaxxed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nword49, gogger, ChristianChad and 2 others
crisick obv

both get bitches tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and randomvanish
crisick obv

both get bitches tho
i doubt it
whenever i show orb to my friends they always say something along the lines of "He's hot, who is he? A model? He looks like an anime character." Whenever I show crisick to someone they say "He looks weird and intimidating"

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 9801
I don't understand why is consider orb so gl, have narrow lower thrid, look like a cuck, noticeble eyes assymetry, he is carried by the eyebrows and eye color.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nword49, russiancelreturns, justinzayn and 4 others
i doubt it
whenever i show orb to my friends they always say something along the lines of "He's hot, who is he? A model? He looks like an anime character." Whenever I show crisick to someone they say "He looks weird and intimidating"
looks tryhard maybe.

pointless to just take foids' words as a fact, their action irl matters way more.

i'm gonna bet my money crisick will get more bitches irl, esp if we take into factor he height mogs and frame mogs maybe.

I don't understand why is consider orb so gl, have narrow lower thrid, look like a cuck, noticeble eyes assymetry, he is carried by the eyebrows and eye color.
your grammar :feelsohgod:

orb has more jb appeal

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 17429, Mewton and 1 other person
not to mention averagejoe has an assyemtrical eye area aswell, long midface, he has a few falios too lol

not crisick critizing me for using aspie cropped photos but yet he uses aspie cropped photos

why does his face look so long and narrow heere compared to other pics tbh

not to mention averagejoe has an assyemtrical eye area aswell, long midface, he has a few falios too lol
Averagejoe moggs, both have failos, but averagejoe lower thrid takes the eage

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, currylightskin and Tallooksmaxxer
Orb is the most overrated "chad" in PSL history

I do wonder how he's doing now though....could have fixed his "flaws"...maybe...could be sui'd

Hope he's alive and well and ascended but lettuce be reality

Maesthetic > Prettyboy

Average joe mogs

and then factor in 5'9 vs 6'3 or whatever avg joe is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Johanjohan, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Orb is the most overrated "chad" in PSL history

I do wonder how he's doing now though....could have fixed his "flaws"...maybe...could be sui'd

Hope he's alive and well and ascended but lettuce be reality

Maesthetic > Prettyboy

Average joe mogs

and then factor in 5'9 vs 6'3 or whatever avg joe is
read the fucking title + averagejoe is barely maesthetic , he has low signs of neoteny

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
read the fucking title + averagejoe is barely maesthetic , he has low signs of neoteny

Yeah face doesn't exist in a vacuum boyo

but there's a reason why I added it AT THE VERY END specifying "and then when you factor X.."

bro...

do better.

And it's the maesthetic battle

who is more maesthetic?

right

Orb is 5.25 PSL Chadlite. Cucks by narrow jaw but still make it good with Normie tier jaw surprisingly.

AverageJoe is an not an average Chadlite, rather a quiet strong one at 5.5 PSL. Failos long narrow face, nose.

Both will slay IRL but AverageJoe moggs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 17429 and TeenAscender
Jaw > eye area

Not saying average joes is bad, its just less ideal

Thus he still mogs
Averagejoe have good eye aria also, If not better cause darker eyebrows

both mid

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and Ahrimancel
seems like orb marginally wins

i think orb has a bit more appeal

People who say orb and crisick are overrated n not even chad are straight up coping, I’ve never seen people irl as good looking as averagejoe and orb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns, SteveRogers, Johanjohan and 2 others
Orb is 5.25 PSL Chadlite. Cucks by narrow jaw but still make it good with Normie tier jaw surprisingly.

AverageJoe is an not an average Chadlite, rather a quiet strong one at 5.5 PSL. Failos long narrow face, nose.

Both will slay IRL but AverageJoe moggs.
Jfl both are chads easily wtf are u smoking

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and androgenic
People who say orb and crisick are overrated n not even chad are straight up coping, I’ve never seen people irl as good looking as averagejoe and orb
Speaking of irl experiences, I saw a gigastacy at a restaurant today. She was so beautiful, like calming just to look at her. She was a looksmatch/slight fog of lima imo, never saw someone like that in my life nor will I probably ever again :feelsohgod:

Everyone else in the joint was staring at her aswell :lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and TeenAscender
Speaking of irl experiences, I saw a gigastacy at in n out today. She was so beautiful, like calming just to look at her. She was a looksmatch/slight fog of lima imo, never saw someone like that in my life nor will I probably ever again :feelsohgod:
She’s gonna be stolen by @averagejoe after he’s done w Margot Robbie

She’s gonna be stolen by @averagejoe after he’s done w Margot Robbie
she mogs averagejoe to death. Wouldn't be surprised if she was a virgin because no one i've seen online or physically, would be physically attractive to her

• Woah
Reactions: TeenAscender
she mogs averagejoe to death. Wouldn't be surprised if she was a virgin because no one i've seen online or physically, would be physically attractive to her
This looks like a job for Tyler Maher @forevergymcelling

For the love of your Indian god, stop using photos to rate people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
I love Orb
Does anybody know if hes active in recent years?

holy cope in this thread, you must be coping cause crisick's look seems more attainable to you

Orb is timeless. Extremely charismatic.

Fucking retards jerking off this morphed dog Crisick.

Orb is the ultimate female gaze prize.

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19551
lol at all the clowns in this thread underrating orb + OP why did you use such shit photos of him

View attachment 1737155View attachment 1737157View attachment 1737158

I used lighter photos to show off his godly coloring.
Orb is timeless. Extremely charismatic.

Fucking retards jerking off this morphed dog Crisick.

Orb is the ultimate female gaze prize.
I agree. That video of him is timeless through and through.
I love Orb
Does anybody know if hes active in recent years?
I’ve went through everything he’s posted of himself online. Can’t find anything
holy cope in this thread, you must be coping cause crisick's look seems more attainable to you
Yeah I agree. Orb looks unattainable so maybe that’s why people are voting for him.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
crissick is a morphon larping fag and everyone knows

I’ve went through everything he’s posted of himself online. Can’t find anything
Damn, that's sucks no news of him or anything. Hopefully he's in a better place and still somewhere out there. Its probably good that he isn't posting in these fag circles and online in general

Obviously its the mofos high cheek bones and wide face alsp his bf is like 10 percent in those pics

Why the fuck is the the 2nd guy called average joe he tera mogs anything on the street
Because he’s just an average joe

5EC88A32 5853 45CA A6B0 8F55790BACC1

AverageJoe mogs, not even close

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan and Deleted member 18244
I think your the retarded one lmao. You probably don't understand what appeals to females.

reasoning
Why the fuck are you making a poll if you can't handle my opinion 😂

Crisick mogs hardcore in PSL, what appeals to females is highly subjective. Many
, if not most would pick Vinnie Hacker over Hexum, you stupid twat.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Why the fuck are you making a poll if you can't handle my opinion 😂

Crisick mogs hardcore in PSL, what appeals to females is highly subjective. Many
, if not most would pick Vinnie Hacker over Hexum, you stupid twat.
put the vote in then.
just don't call the whole forum retarded next time

I larped as orb on discord and had 5 girls heart emoting and saying "I look really fine" and friend requested me

a while later a guy daid it was orb from lookism. PSL autists are everywhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, Virgin at 29 😔, Wallenberg and 3 others