Orbital rim implants are a psl meme

OP has point.
Orbital rim implants are basically designed to correct a negative orbital vector, which can increase eye prominence and also end up retracting the lower eyelids due to poor support underneath them, I thought that was common knowledge. That's at least according to Dr. Yaremchuk someone who is very experienced in this type of implants, he doesn't mention any type of dark circle or tear trough correction through them

The reality is if you have dark circles under your eyes, especially accompanied with some blue-purple discoloration (due to the vascularity of the region) it's because you have very thin skin there. So fillers ,and even better fat grafting with an expert injector, are the only way to treat this kind of problem

daf25832-7212-4de9-bac4-5d3c3fd71c09.jpg
Good post op.

He’s not larping at all. He’s legit but nowhere he stated he was a surgeon

I have no clue about this nor do I think this matters that much. Lateral orbital rims probably just are temples
can anyone confirm this? i think it might be true tbh, that Laterals are connected to the temples, my temples are narrow and my laterals are recessed i'm pretty sure so it makes sense