Orbital rim implants are a psl meme

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
They only work to make the eyes more deep set but tbh I rather have recessed infraobritals and prominent supraobritals because that way you get deep set eyes at least. Asians have the most protrusive infraobrital rims known to man and their eyes are still shallow due to lack of supraobrital prominence. Rim implants will fix NOV but to be honest no girl is going to fuck you or not based on small changes in orbital vector. Fillers are superior in that they actually add fat to under eye whick thickens skin and removes hollowing. @KEy21

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, AscendingHero, nastynas and 10 others
Not a meme if it makes you look better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Mansnob, Deleted member 2205 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toptearmm, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Here's the thing

Most patients get a bluepill amount of projection. Ask for more and you'll see visible results from the front view

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and her
If you have hollow undereyes you need FAT under them.

Here's the thing

Most patients get a bluepill amount of projection. Ask for more and you'll see visible results from the front view
Orbital rim implants do not magically fix a saggy lower lid

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 5467, Zeta ascended and 5 others
Says the guy that got implants and afterwards realized they were useless
You didn’t read my post. They add support under the eye, which maintains the tightening of lower lid but psl users think that orbital rim implants alone are a one size fits all solution

Orbital rim implants do not magically fix a saggy lower lid
Surgerymax (the legit surgeon) said with enough projection it can raise the lower eyelid

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You didn’t read my post. They add support under the eye, which maintains the tightening of lower lid but psl users think that orbital rim implants alone are a one size fits all solution
Never heard anyone here say that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Surgerymax (the legit surgeon) said with enough projection it can raise the lower eyelid
Maybe by 1 mm max. If you have considerable retraction then it won’t work. I am on great terms with that guy and know him well and he’s not a surgeon jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 685
Maybe by 1 mm max. If you have considerable retraction then it won’t work. I am on great terms with that guy and know him well and he’s not a surgeon jfl
Couldn't tell without pics

Also isn't he opening a clinic by these upcoming few years

why does he lie about it then

why does he lie about it then
He never said he was a surgeon and I followed his posts. His knowledge however is by far the most in depth that I have ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
He never said he was a surgeon and I followed his posts. His knowledge however is by far the most in depth that I have ever seen.
is he on this site. do u have his discord

Ok then, how the fuck would one get better undereye support? Also ive seen some pretty good results from Yaremcuk that would suggest its not just a dumb PSL meme.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3043
Ok, but what you really expected? droppy eyelids are caused by lax tendon, PCT are caused by lacrimal bone to supraorbital etc...

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and Deleted member 3043
Strong supraorbitals>strong infraorbitals. It’s literally the base for a good eye area

Fuck.

Infraorbital rim implants didn't even fix your negative vector right?

lol at this retardation

Strong supraorbitals>strong infraorbitals. It’s literally the base for a good eye area
I think the opposite tbh. Maybe I’m just coping

shit thread, maybe you write that because Taban gave you less projection than the projection that Eppley gave to surgerymax

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3043
Did your infraorbital implants fix your negative vector?
Yeah but tbh was the implant was underwhelming. Would not recommend taban. If you want big change go for eppley

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Yeah but tbh was the implant was underwhelming. Would not recommend taban. If you want big change go for eppley
Fuck really? I'm stll going to do my eyelids with him and lower eyelid retraction though.

post a side profile comparation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and forwardgrowth
Here's the thing

He got a blackpill risky amount of projection and still has the dark undereyes

What’s needed is fat or filler straight up.

Orbital rim implants have their place but they’re extremely overrated for the price because they don’t even cover what most people think they will.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
Did your infraorbital implants fix your negative vector?

This is not important, Gandy, O'Pry and Chico have one aswell.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Curse the pic of that ethnik who gets posted every time someone talks about rim implants

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69

WTF he's not? I thought he was legit? Was he larping the whole time on Lookism?

WTF he's not? I thought he was legit? Was he larping the whole time on Lookism?
He’s not larping at all. He’s legit but nowhere he stated he was a surgeon
Is there anything for more prominent lateral orbital rims? Would fillers be better?
I have no clue about this nor do I think this matters that much. Lateral orbital rims probably just are temples

He’s not larping at all. He’s legit but nowhere he stated he was a surgeon

His Lookism profile said he was a confirmed surgeon, LOL. So he's not a doctor at all?

Orbital rim implants are basically designed to correct a negative orbital vector, which can increase eye prominence and also end up retracting the lower eyelids due to poor support underneath them, I thought that was common knowledge. That's at least according to Dr. Yaremchuk someone who is very experienced in this type of implants, he doesn't mention any type of dark circle or tear trough correction through them

The reality is if you have dark circles under your eyes, especially accompanied with some blue-purple discoloration (due to the vascularity of the region) it's because you have very thin skin there. So fillers ,and even better fat grafting with an expert injector, are the only way to treat this kind of problem

daf25832-7212-4de9-bac4-5d3c3fd71c09.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, toptearmm and Deleted member 2227
No but his knowledge is very good

Lookism signatures are not serious. Iirc @KEy21’s was n word killer

Yeah, I figured that most of the signatures were sarcastic, but considering his knowledge base, I always figured that Surgerymax was the real deal. Do you know where his knowledge comes from, or what his career is?

What's weird is that I think I asked him once if he was a surgeon, and he said that he was, but not in the US.
Orbital rim implants are basically designed to correct a negative orbital vector, which can increase eye prominence and also end up retracting the lower eyelids due to poor support underneath them, I thought that was common knowledge. That's at least according to Dr. Yaremchuk someone who is very experienced in this type of implants, he doesn't mention any type of dark circle or tear trough correction through them

The reality is if you have dark circles under your eyes, especially accompanied with some blue-purple discoloration (due to the vascularity of the region) it's because you have very thin skin there. So fillers ,and even better fat grafting with an expert injector, are the only way to treat this kind of problem

daf25832-7212-4de9-bac4-5d3c3fd71c09.jpg

I have custom midface implants (which have an infraorbital rim component) that were designed and placed by Dr. Y, and even though the results definitely look good, I wish he had designed mine to provide even more anterior projection since my eyes are rather prominent. It kind of pisses me off, because he disputed my assessment of just how prominent my eyes are prior to surgery, but then during one of my post-surgery follow-up appointments, he looked directly at my eyes and goes, "Oh yeah, I see what you mean now." So at this point, if I want more augmentation, I either have to pay for a total revision or see if he can put down an additional layer of implant material on top of my existing implants.

Last edited:
He got a blackpill risky amount of projection and still has the dark undereyes

What’s needed is fat or filler straight up.

Orbital rim implants have their place but they’re extremely overrated for the price because they don’t even cover what most people think they will.
How much did he get? I was more referring to getting enough projection so that your lower eyelid tightens.and you get a visible amount of undereyes support seen from the front.

You, Saiyan and now op have the same problem with discoloration of the skin despite getting infraorbital implants. Guess it's genetic

But I agree with op, IOI has to be combined with lowereyelid retraction and canthoplasty to get the best results. The implant has to be fitted first though, asit provides support for the lower eyelid