Orbits + Forehead implant design

AnonWillow

AnonWillow

Iron
looking for suggestions for forehead/supra implant design. also going to get infra's, but my idea for design there is more understood.

Wow that’s a horrible looking skull. Maybe consult RSM, whatever you need is going to be complex.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Mrxshmallow, fentmaxxer289 and 3 others
If not RSM, would start by consulting pagnoni, safi maybe some guys on east-cost if in the us. Probably need supra dropdowns + infras.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
If not RSM, would start by consulting pagnoni, safi maybe some guys on east-cost if in the us. Probably need supra dropdowns + infras.
any names of East Coast surgeons?

• +1
Reactions: SwollenNotSwole
also - how to maintain high trust/non-aggressive looking eyes with supra implants?

Stay away from safi.
He is a scam artist.
He has botched 3 people now badly.

• +1
Reactions: chief
looking for suggestions for forehead/supra implant design. also going to get infra's, but my idea for design there is more understood.

View attachment 2926748
brutal skull wtf, why can i see ur nct so clearly jfl. yeah ur gonna need invasive surgery by the looks of it

very small skull, you don’t have much to work with

are you as subhuman as your skull looks?

@RealSurgerymax

This is something very niche, but I believe with enough money and effort you can get decent results. Keep us updated

• JFL
Reactions: chief
why the fuck would your skull be the first thing you get surgery on? what about chin? jaw? cheek bones? eyes? teeth? who thinks yeah my skull 💀

why the fuck would your skull be the first thing you get surgery on? what about chin? jaw? cheek bones? eyes? teeth? who thinks yeah my skull 💀
someone who realizes that their skull is an issue