@Orc EXPOSED! He LIED about not having had PLASTIC SURGERY! And guide on How to tell if someone Had Plastic Surgery!!!

BlackpillRemedy

BlackpillRemedy

It's not over yet
This post is on video format, here's the video EXPOSING @Orc for LYING about plastic surgery!!!!

I sped up most of the video so you brainrotten tiktokcels can bare to watch it, it's at x1,25 speed most of the time except the end.

WATCH UNTIL THE VERY END, AT THE END I SHOW HOW ORC DENIED HAVING HAD SURGERY DESPITE THE OBVIOUS TRUTH!

Sorry I exposed your little facial "leanmaxing" secret, @Orc, but I had to for views, hope you don't mind, I don't actually judge for lying bro.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ineonx, liberiangrimreaper, junpei and 47 others
lil india nega exposed the mod

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Chadeep, PrinceofDarkness and 11 others
Take away his mod and give it to me ASAP. Such disgusting and low behaviour :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™, PsychoDsk, beefliverontop and 16 others
if you had read the thread you would've realized I have like 40 threads on my cheekbone, which isn't surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, ineonx, mvp2v1 and 27 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Chadeep, pentamogged9000 and 11 others
if you had read the thread you would've realized I have like 40 threads on my cheekbone, which isn't surgery.
Obviously you were gonna deny the accusations but just as I say in the video it's not muh T muh acromegaly nor muh HGH, stop the cope, be transparent brah

Tagging some friends to watch my thread: @i_love_roosters @Putin @rulothecab @boss8055 @<6PSLcel @SubhumanForever

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Chadeep, Aero and 13 others
Obviously you were gonna deny the accusations but just as I say in the video it's not muh T muh acromegaly nor muh HGH, stop the cope, be transparent brah

Tagging some friends to watch my thread: @i_love_roosters @Putin @rulothecab @boss8055 @<6PSLcel @SubhumanForever
I've always been transparent about the procedures I'm diy'ing on myself.

Face map 2

these are all my threads, but there is no implant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, Chadeep, SteveRogers and 9 others
and the world kept spinning 🌎

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, PsychoDsk, MonoTBB and 10 others
Why did u turn off the comments you fucking dumb bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj, arabcelxxx and 9 others

View attachment 3076407

You're saying you used sutures to enlarge your cheekbone laterally like that? I say CAP, one thing is a facelift and the other is a huge amount of extra size.

You're capping.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Acne Victim, PrinceofDarkness and 4 others
Why did u turn off the comments you fucking dumb bitch
idk how to turn them on, I just post the videos and that's it. Sorry brocel, I'll figure out how to turn them on next time so you can fish for white grandpas to scam, meanwhile I guess you'll be busy scaring the flies

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, got.daim, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
idk how to turn them on, I just post the videos and that's it. Sorry brocel, I'll figure out how to turn them on next time so you can fish for white grandpas to scam, meanwhile I'll guess you'll be busy scaring the flies
Turn on the "not made for kids" option

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj, Mewton and 3 others
You're saying you used sutures to enlarge your cheekbone laterally like that? I say CAP, one thing is a facelift and the other is a huge amount of extra size.

You're capping.

these are the kind I used, there's multiple layers, I would do a bunch, wait a few weeks for them to start producing collagen, and then do more in top of those.

they last like 2 years and only cost 2 euros each, but I'll post an update if they start to decline.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, liberiangrimreaper, Eiei and 2 others
yeah ik that was bullshit, no way your zygos somehow get 0.5cm lateral projection out of nowhere

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceofDarkness, Itsjoeverlol and 12 others
yeah ik that was bullshit, no way your zygos somehow get 0.5cm lateral projection out of nowhere
U underestimate the power of no fap bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, junpei, Chadeep and 17 others

these are the kind I used, there's multiple layers, I would do a bunch, wait a few weeks for them to start producing collagen, and then do more in top of those.

they last like 2 years and only cost 2 euros each, but I'll post an update if they start to decline.
ChatGPT Says you're lying:

PDO (Polydioxanone) and PCL (Polycaprolactone) threads are commonly used in aesthetic medicine for non-surgical face and body lifting procedures. These threads can help with skin tightening, lifting, and stimulating collagen production. However, their impact on increasing molar area volume is nuanced and depends on several factors:

1. **Mechanism of Action**:
- **PDO Threads**: These are absorbable sutures that dissolve in the body over 6-12 months. They primarily provide a lifting effect and stimulate collagen production around the insertion site.
- **PCL Threads**: These are also absorbable but last longer than PDO threads (up to 24 months). They provide more prolonged stimulation of collagen production and have a thicker composition, which can provide more structural support.

2. **Volume Increase**:
- The primary purpose of PDO and PCL threads is not to increase volume but to lift and tighten the skin. However, the collagen production they stimulate can lead to a non significant increase in volume over time.
- For significant volume enhancement, other treatments such as dermal fillers (hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxylapatite, etc.) are more effective as they are specifically designed to add volume.

3. **Clinical Considerations**:
- The amount of volume increase achievable with threads alone is relatively modest compared to fillers. They can provide some volume due to the new collagen formation, but this is generally not as pronounced.
- Combining thread lifts with fillers is a common practice to achieve both lifting and volumizing effects, offering a more comprehensive approach to facial rejuvenation.

4. **Patient Expectations**:
- It's important for patients to have realistic expectations. While threads can improve skin texture, firmness, and provide a lifting effect, they won't create a dramatic increase in volume.

In summary, while PDO and PCL threads can contribute to some volume increase through collagen stimulation, they are not the primary choice for significantly enhancing the molar area volume. For substantial volume augmentation, dermal fillers are more effective. A combination approach might be used depending on the specific needs and desired outcomes of the patient.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Chadeep, PrinceofDarkness and 5 others
not suprised you sound like a complete geek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, halloweed, greywind and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Chadeep, efidescontinuado and 4 others
loved the end:feelshaha:
Him and his boneless followers need to stop coping with leaning down fr

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
ChatGPT Says you're lying:

In summary, while PDO and PCL threads can contribute to some volume increase through collagen stimulation, they are not the primary choice for significantly enhancing the molar area volume. For substantial volume augmentation, dermal fillers are more effective. A combination approach might be used depending on the specific needs and desired outcomes of the patient.
it doesn't, there's just no one doing what I'm doing professionally.

basic straight threads barely add volume, but these spring shaped threads at a little more which made it possible to do this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Chadeep, caiolindo and 3 others
Can you do one on Salludon with all of his angles/ ratios please
He has lots of videos and pictures with much more exposure than Orc's pics

Also even if Orc had surgery or not, he doesn't rub it in other people's faces. And he isn't rude.
He's a good informative user

It would make marginally any difference to the community at .org

Now Salludon on the other hand...
Greatest ascension of all time
Highest PSL of all time, IRL Morph

You don't believe me?
Read this:

Image 6

Image 7

Image 8

Image 9

Image 10

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse, proxyy, Chadeep and 6 others
it doesn't, there's just no one doing what I'm doing professionally.

basic straight threads barely add volume, but these spring shaped threads at a little more which made it possible to do this.
Can you physically prove it?

Do it on someone or on something and show us

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Itsjoeverlol and boss8055

View attachment 3076407

NGL I'd rather go under the knife at that point.

Respect to you for carrying it out though.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055

Also even if Orc had surgery or not, he doesn't rub it in other people's faces. And he isn't rude.

You don't believe me?
Read this:
View attachment 3076430
View attachment 3076439
View attachment 3076440
View attachment 3076441
View attachment 3076442
View attachment 3076443
Might do it later down the road if this one video gets any engagement, probably won't so I'll probably not do any more threads about the topic but maybe I will.

Anyway if u use the tips I give in this video you can easily analyze Salludon yourself and reveal the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza and Rea
He also lied about having autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, PrinceofDarkness, nofap and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, Costcosuperstore, boss8055 and 4 others
Can you physically prove it?

Do it on someone or on something and show us
I don't have a cosmetic license so I can't bog anyone besides myself legally.

you can also notice that I've got red blushy discoloration on my cheeks, that's from the increased bloodflow it caused, which is funny.

I posted plenty of threads on what I'm doing way before I posted my weight loss progress so it's not like nobody knew.

NGL I'd rather go under the knife at that point.

Respect to you for carrying it out though.
implants have their own issues with bone absorption, deep fillers have this too, on top of not dissolving completely, this doesn't have that as far as I'm aware and it isn't all that painful in this area.

only the lips or general mouth area hurts like a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and boss8055
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, FaceandBBC, Lost_Soul and 11 others
No, no, he's legit about that, if you ever argue with him you'll realize his persistence is a big aspergers' trait
But apparently he also claimed to have been regularly "slaying" when he was younger (someone else told me this). An actual autist would have difficulty with this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, billymidnight, rulothecab and 1 other person
According to him he does a self facelift that nobody else in the world can do.

I'm waiting for the proof, once we get it we'll know if bro revolutionized facelifts or if he's lying through his teeth
thread will be out in a few weeks I hope, I'm currently on the last step of dissolving the subcutaneous fat on the nasojugal after restoring the skin laxity below the eyes + volumizing the cheekbones.

there's no one in the world that's legally doing this, fat dissolvers aren't approved for the face, and everyone is afraid of using them near the mid-face anyway, but the result should be similar to a small lipo which are done for the nasolabial area, although not very often + lipo has a risk of nerve damage which this doesn't have.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei, boss8055, mirrormogger and 1 other person

You don't believe me?
Read this:
View attachment 3076430
View attachment 3076439
View attachment 3076440
View attachment 3076441
View attachment 3076442
View attachment 3076443
Misinforming is not good tho.

Oh and he's rude as hell when somebody knows more than him, probably it's one of his many autistic traits (believing he's intellectually gifted for not being NT) when he's just another normie like everyone here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid and greycel
implants have their own issues with bone absorption
No they don't. Modern materials actually integrate with the bone making the bone grow inside the implant.
I don't have a cosmetic license so I can't bog anyone besides myself legally.
You gotta show legit proof.

Maybe you could buy a pig head or something and test it on it's skin

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul, Yerico7, Newday*V3 and 3 others
Might do it later down the road if this one video gets any engagement, probably won't so I'll probably not do any more threads about the topic but maybe I will.

Anyway if u use the tips I give in this video you can easily analyze Salludon yourself and reveal the truth
Your method is shit though
You failed to account for the distance between the blue/green lines and placement to the corner of the eye

If you acknowledge that you'll see that a significant part of the discrepancy in the lateral projection was due to him turning his head to the left slightly

Then you factor I the minimal projection from @Orc threads or whatever he does specifically and it makes sense

You completely overlooked it
Factor it in

You gotta show legit proof.

Maybe you could buy a pig head or something and test it on it's skin
for what purpose, the effect of these threads has already been studied, if you yeet enough material in an area it'll gain volume that isn't a difficult concept.

• +1
Reactions: Eiei and boss8055
Your method is shit though
You failed to account for the distance between the blue/green lines and placement to the corner of the eye

If you acknowledge that you'll see that a significant part of the discrepancy in the lateral projection was due to him turning his head to the left slightly

Then you factor I the minimal projection from @Orc threads or whatever he does specifically and it makes sense

You completely overlooked it
Factor it in
No it's not, You can try it as many times as you want, blud, you'll get the same results.

Actually show me how his cheekbones are the same while he just said he used some non existing method to do indeed widen his cheekbones.

(obviously his method is unlikely to even exist, but he admitted to the cheekbones being artificially wider, so...?)

• +1
Reactions: Lost_Soul and greycel
for what purpose, the effect of these threads has already been studied, if you yeet enough material in an area it'll gain volume that isn't a difficult concept.
that material is resorbed and we need legitimate proof bc even chatGPT says you're capping

Misinforming is not good tho.

Oh and he's rude as hell when somebody knows more than him, probably it's one of his many autistic traits (believing he's intellectually gifted for not being NT) when he's just another normie like everyone here
Really?
Look at this thread I made:

And look at what he posted right below

idk how to turn them on, I just post the videos and that's it. Sorry brocel, I'll figure out how to turn them on next time so you can fish for white grandpas to scam, meanwhile I guess you'll be busy scaring the flies
"Brocel"

Nigga you're married

Acknowledge your precious wife

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
No it's not, You can try it as many times as you want, blud, you'll get the same results.

Actually show me how his cheekbones are the same while he just said he used some non existing method to do indeed widen his cheekbones.

(obviously his method is unlikely to even exist, but he admitted to the cheekbones being artificially wider, so...?)
I'll show them to you ping me in a few hours if I forget
It's a really simple concept that 3rd graders should be able to envision

I'll show them to you ping me in a few hours if I forget
It's a really si.ple concept that 3rd graders should envision
Do it now, buddy, don't try to forget 😭:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
I'm 10% away from ban so I'll just say that we need to all be friends to not divide the forum or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, efidescontinuado, N1666 and 10 others
that material is resorbed and we need legitimate proof bc even chatGPT says you're capping
it takes 2 years for that material to break down, and if it starts to decline I'll just do some maintenance since it doesn't cost much compared to fillers.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, JizzFarmer and greycel
it takes 2 years for that material to break down, and if it starts to decline I'll just do some maintenance since it doesn't cost much compared to fillers.
ok now grab a pig head or something and show how you increase it's cheekbones in width the way you did to yours, would be your best post ever in the forum anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3 and boss8055
Really?
Look at this thread I made:

And look at what he posted right below
Yes and?:feelskek: You weren't in a discussion with him giga retard, he wasn't against your argument that's what I tried to say. He just doesn't know how to loose that's all. Prob the only thing he has in life is this forum that's why he tries so hard to outstand

• Love it
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy