@Orc EXPOSED! He LIED about not having had PLASTIC SURGERY! And guide on How to tell if someone Had Plastic Surgery!!!

According to him he does a self facelift that nobody else in the world can do.

I'm waiting for the proof, once we get it we'll know if bro revolutionized facelifts or if he's lying through his teeth
I do not know what this dude says about a facelift, all the content from this user that I have seen is his thread about "recessed cheekbones".
I do not know at all how a facelift can increase bone mass, and even more so how he performed this surgery on himself.
But he definitely got fillers in his cheekbones or implants

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and BlackpillRemedy
The alternative to him getting surgery is that maybe he just morphed the zygo to be slightly more laterally prononunced to impress subhumans from here.

• +1
Reactions: mogre, ryuken, BlackpillRemedy and 1 other person
Yes and?:feelskek: You weren't in a discussion with him giga retard, he wasn't against your argument that's what I tried to say. He just doesn't know how to loose that's all. Prob the only thing he has in life is this forum that's why he tries so hard to outstand
I know that's what you were trying to say
But you didn't say it specifically like that
Realise to be more specific

Also does it matter if he's trying hard to be smart or not. I couldn't give a toss about all that
I care about whether he actually provides help or not

This is a looksmax forum, to provide knowledge and assistance, not a battle of the egos

it takes 2 years for that material to break down, and if it starts to decline I'll just do some maintenance since it doesn't cost much compared to fillers.
Can you create volume in the midface/anterior cheekbones with threads? I want to at least partially offset the aesthetic impacts of a recessed maxilla.

Also does it matter if he's trying hard to be smart or not. I couldn't give a toss about all that

This is a looksmax forum, to provide knowledge and assistance, not a battle of the egos
Don’t be a dumbass, if the help he provides is cap it isn’t help

Think straight, retard

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Pollorex, boss8055 and 1 other person
It's also so weird to lie about this because getting surgery is actually COOLER than something shitty like "leanmaxing". There are people on this forum with like 100 posts who got surgery and everyone knows them. But he is autistic so it makes sense to compulsively deny reality.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, RealNinja, counterintuitive and 4 others

Bro are you his bf?

• JFL
Reactions: blinemaxxer, got.daim, Mewton and 5 others
It's also so weird to lie about this because getting surgery is actually COOLER than something shitty like "leanmaxing". There are people on this forum with like 100 posts who got surgery and everyone knows them. But he is autistic so it makes sense to compulsively deny reality.
Actually it’s a lot more interesting to claim you did a facelift on yourself that you invented than plainly getting surgery.

Clavicular went viral by doing crazy looksmaxing shit like this or bonesmashing so im pretty sure he lied bc it got him a lot more attention this way.

He also got mod which increases his popularity even more.

Now he can go viral anytime he wants just like bgm did

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, got.daim, ryuken and 1 other person
if you had read the thread you would've realized I have like 40 threads on my cheekbone, which isn't surgery.
i believe you cuz u have purple tick:D

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
Actually it’s a lot more interesting to claim you did a facelift on yourself that you invented than plainly getting surgery.

Clavicular went viral by doing crazy looksmaxing shit like this or bonesmashing so im pretty sure he lied bc it got him a lot more attention this way.

He also got mod which increases his popularity even more.

I think this can actually promote critical thinking skills in youth.
Imagine some 15 year old retard watches Clavicular video and starts beating the shit out of his skull with a hammer, gets zero results because obviously there is no such thing as bonesmashing, gets upset but in future he might be slightly less susceptible to retarded shit from the Internet.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and ryuken
The alternative to him getting surgery is that maybe he just morphed the zygo to be slightly more laterally prononunced to impress subhumans from here.
I send OP a video of it so he can confirm it wasn't a morph.

I don't care for fame, I could've monetized this shit ages ago instead I'm making ms paint threads and gardening.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, got.daim, STUPIDREFEREES and 2 others
Don’t be a dumbass, if the help he provides is cap it isn’t help

Think straight, retard
No you're the retard
I gave a stupid answer to a stupid question intentionally

As for what you are saying though.. for the few instances that he might be wrong, the level to which he is, wouldn't be significant enough to warrant it as being "cap"

Even if he argued his point, or whatever this supposed behaviour he does as retaliation.. its mostly (if not always) going to be a matter of 90% to 100% (assuming that Orc got something wrong, somebody called it out, he didn't accept it for the sake of his ego)

This very reply shows everybody your stance in general, and ironically for this thread (as I mentioned earlier why)
You chase extremes to prove your point rather than understand appropriate significance levels

Seems like you allow emotion to infiltrate your rationality. Or maybe this is all just a ploy for some reacts

Bro are you his bf?
No, I've barely interacted with the dude

And I'm not doing all of this for him anyways. He could have any identity for all I care

You must stand up for slander. What if somebody were to say stuff about you? Wouldn't you like the idea of people backing you up

As always people will side with the weak mentality. It's easier. It's more fun shitting on somebody defenceless, because you are in a big group.
Sheep are weak though

I send OP a video of it so he can confirm it wasn't a morph.

I don't care for fame, I could've monetized this shit ages ago instead I'm making ms paint threads and gardening.
I can confirm the video is real and his cheekbones are huge just like the pictrue.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed, Mewton, boss8055 and 3 others
. Or maybe this is all just a ploy for some reacts
looks like lil bro finally managed to think straight for a second here

You’re still dumb asf if u defend someone claiming he just lost weight or used some obscure secret method he invented to increase his cheekbones instead of pushing to figure out if he’s lying (which he probably is)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and ryuken
No you're the retard
I gave a stupid answer to a stupid question intentionally

As for what you are saying though.. for the few instances that he might be wrong, the level to which he is, wouldn't be significant enough to warrant it as being "cap"

Even if he argued his point, or whatever this supposed behaviour he does as retaliation.. its mostly (if not always) going to be a matter of 90% to 100% (assuming that Orc got something wrong, somebody called it out, he didn't accept it for the sake of his ego)

This very reply shows everybody your stance in general, and ironically for this thread (as I mentioned earlier why)
You chase extremes to prove your point rather than understand appropriate significance levels

Seems like you allow emotion to infiltrate your rationality. Or maybe this is all just a ploy for some reacts

No, I've barely interacted with the dude

And I'm not doing all of this for him anyways. He could have any identity for all I care

You must stand up for slander. What if somebody were to say stuff about you? Wouldn't you like the idea of people backing you up

As always people will side with the weak mentality. It's easier. It's more fun shitting on somebody defenceless, because you are in a big group.
Sheep are weak though
Cmon bro it's not that deep:feelskek: you are the one acting like a fangirl here, your fav user is perfectly capable of defending himself my friend

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, PrinceofDarkness, Mewton and 1 other person
looks like lil bro finally managed to think straight for a second here

You’re still dumb asf if u defend someone claiming he just lost weight or used some obscure secret method he invented to increase his cheekbones instead of pushing to figure out if he’s lying (which he probably is)
Picking the second option as an admission of guilt, but since you are doing it with no shame, whilst belittling another, you know you won't be criticised.
Inb4 sarcasm, we both know it's not

This is a way of trying to save face.
Seen your posts before, doubt you're the type to introduce humour advertently as a response to something another user phrased seriously

@rulothecab, Seems the behaviour you were accusing @Orc of, ties closer with your buddy here

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Picking the second option as an admission of guilt, but since you are doing it with no shame, you know you won't be criticised.
Inb4 sarcasm, we both know it's not

This is a way of trying to save face.
Seen your posts before, doubt you're the type to introduce humour advertently as a response to something another user phrased seriously

@rulothecab, Seems the behaviour you were accusing @Orc of, ties closer with your buddy here
what r u even saying brah i can’t even bare to read so much pseudointellectual shit in a single text gawd damn

Bro thinks he’s some sort of philosopher or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, 0S4MA, efidescontinuado and 8 others
what r u even saying brah i can’t even bare to read so much pseudointellectual shit in a single text gawd damn

im a philosopher

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IndraBC, zurzolo, ryuken and 2 others

I opened you up
And you have nothing to say

look, we all make mistakes along our journey to victory.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, ryuken and Darkeningstar
when life knocks us down, we get up.
life is like a firework, we shine bright go up and explode with creativity.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, zurzolo, ryuken and 2 others
I opened you up
And you have nothing to say
The philosopher 😭😭😭😭😭

“I opened you up” bro wtf?

Bro thinks he’s so deep and smart, he’s convinced he’s THAT guy 💀

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Mewton, boss8055 and 2 others
we are pens, black pen , red pen , blue pen whatever, all pens run out eventually, doesnt matter

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, ryuken and Darkeningstar
what matters is persoanlity that the pen contains, which is the ink, the soul, the gate to love.

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3, greycel, ryuken and 1 other person
Damn can’t trust anyone these days no more

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, zurzolo, SubhumanForever and 2 others
The philosopher 😭😭😭😭😭

“I opened you up” bro wtf?

Bro thinks he’s so deep and smart, he’s convinced he’s THAT guy 💀
I'm not saying I'm smart or deep. It doesn't bother me what you think about me.. I'm not chained the same way you or most others are
I couldn't give less of a fuck what some stranger thinks about me

We will probably have less than 100 interactions ever from this point on, in our entire lives

The fact that your mind went instantly (twice) to try to discredit me, by ridiculing how I supposedly view myself.. shows that you in fact are insecure about your self image.. likely how smart you come across

I'm the dumbest person on Earth
Happy?

But I'm good at reading people

I'm showing others here the type of person you actually are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim and rulothecab
I'm not saying I'm smart or deep. It doesn't bother me what you think about me.. I'm not chained the same way you or most others are

We will probably have less than 100 interactions ever from this point on, in our entire lives

The fact that your mind went instantly (twice) to try to discredit me, by ridiculing how I supposedly view myself.. shows that you in fact are insecure about your self image.. likely how smart you come across

Happy?

How bro felt after saying all that:

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, efidescontinuado, zurzolo and 6 others

Happy?

Bro just stop:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, 0S4MA, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others

Happy?

Cringe

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 0S4MA, Mewton and 4 others
thread closed. @BlackpillRemedy just farted and it stink so bad i can smell it in my timbuktu mudhut.

• JFL
Reactions: RealNinja
i do have something to say
look, we all make mistakes along our journey to victory.
when life knocks us down, we get up.
life is like a firework, we shine bright go up and explode with creativity.
what matters is persoanlity that the pen contains, which is the ink, the soul, the gate to love.
we are pens, black pen , red pen , blue pen whatever, all pens run out eventually, doesnt matter

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, BlackpillRemedy, greycel and 1 other person
Bro just stop:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
We all think these stuff
But nobody says it out loud
So we get fags like this who will put you down:

We assume the less probable pleasant scenario, just to cope with the idea because it is better.. and we'd rather give people the benefit of doubt

Those who don't do this tend to be narcissists (or at least labelled so), assuming the worst always

But I figured if I said all this you could self reflect
There's no more benefit of doubt
You have an ego brother @BlackpillRemedy

I had one too
It was much larger than yours, but unlike you I actually was aware of it, which arguably made it worse as I was perfectly fine with it
I thought having an ego was good

But now that I rid myself of most of it, my life feels much more free
You're restricting not only your development but also your happiness

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, zurzolo, got.daim and 2 others
your first good take
fr not even a joke
Keep sneering at me @Putin!
I'll remember this exact moment on my death bed 80 years from now!!

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Can you create volume in the midface/anterior cheekbones with threads? I want to at least partially offset the aesthetic impacts of a recessed maxilla.
if you mean the orbital vector, then yes you can and I've done this, although not for recession.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and JizzFarmer
This post is on video format, here's the video EXPOSING @Orc for LYING about plastic surgery!!!!

I sped up most of the video so you brainrotten tiktokcels can bare to watch it, it's at x1,25 speed most of the time except the end.

WATCH UNTIL THE VERY END, AT THE END I SHOW HOW ORC DENIED HAVING HAD SURGERY DESPITE THE OBVIOUS TRUTH!

Sorry I exposed your little facial "leanmaxing" secret, @Orc, but I had to for views, hope you don't mind, I don't actually judge for lying bro.

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and zurzolo